Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-21-2015, 11:14 PM Reply   
looking to catch an early morning set saturday 4-25 or sunday 4-26. Have one for sure sunday so that would be the preference. Would like to get on the water shortly after the sun perks up and grab a set before the crowds drop in. don't necessarily need to rush off the water, but looking for a crew with riding in mind. If your interested hit me up. Thinking pleasant or bartlett... for those curious or concerned, I have a 2003 X2 and extra bags to dial the wake.

Eric
send a text to
530 966 5462
Old     (spencercoon)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-22-2015, 10:45 AM Reply   
You should have better luck on the "Arizona V" thread. There are a lot of local AZ guys looking to be a 3rd.
Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-22-2015, 12:29 PM Reply   
I'm listed there too, but hopefully any of those guys, if looking for a set this weekend will see this posting just like you did? A fesh post without ten pages to scroll through can't hurt (call me a rebel). Arizona V is great thread for representing all the dedicated riders out here, seems like a tight knit crew. Hope to see you on the water, thanks for looking out.
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       04-23-2015, 12:03 AM Reply   
The Wake Devils will have the whole team at Bartlett on a few boats Sunday. Not exactly early morning but we'll be out there around 9 or 10 if you want to ride with us we could use another boat in the crew. Always good for gas and a good time!
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-23-2015, 1:20 AM Reply   
the "sun perks up" at 10-11AM at least for many
Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-24-2015, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaxymek View Post
The Wake Devils will have the whole team at Bartlett on a few boats Sunday. Not exactly early morning but we'll be out there around 9 or 10 if you want to ride with us we could use another boat in the crew. Always good for gas and a good time!
Jordan, thanks for the offer. I think I got enough for a crew sunday, but save my number i'm all in for riding with you guys. I started the Chico State Wakeboard Team with a few buddies in 2006 and always enjoyed riding with the team and helping with their collegiate events even after graduation.
Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-24-2015, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexair View Post
the "sun perks up" at 10-11AM at least for many
that's what i'm banking on Alex. I'll take my butter and enjoy a few beers while I watch you fight the chop
Old     (alexair)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-26-2015, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwryder84 View Post
that's what i'm banking on Alex. I'll take my butter and enjoy a few beers while I watch you fight the chop
Eric, I'll in Gilbert since an end of May only and can drink some beers with you after set on the water. 5:00 AM is not problem for me in person.
Old     (nwryder84)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-08-2015, 7:07 AM Reply   
Thinking about a wakenwake sunday morning for pleasant if anyone wants to meet up for an early morning set? Plan to launch the boat between 6 and 6:30 and ride until the yahoos and yocals show up. If anyone is up for it let me know via text at 5309665462.