Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (anketell3)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-03-2012, 7:46 AM Reply   
Hey guys! Ive been looking around for some good handles for wake boarding and I was wondering if you could help me pick out a handle, I have been checking out the accurate Murray and it sounds pretty good. Any tips are good thanks!
Old     (jamesruberti)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-03-2012, 9:31 AM Reply   
Hello Nick,
I would recommend the 2012 LF Shane handle, but since
you just got the Murray handle, I would stick with that.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       12-03-2012, 12:04 PM Reply   
my favorite so far has been the proline stuff , the LG chamois is super comfy but not so durable. im hoping to get the new lg 3d long for christmas so ill post up a review if i get it, not that i can ride it but still get a feel for its comfort
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-03-2012, 5:18 PM Reply   
hey Nick, check out www.phalanxwake.com and let me know if you are interested in our setup. if so i will see if i can help out with a discount

Last edited by jburbo; 12-03-2012 at 5:18 PM. Reason: update
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       12-04-2012, 6:24 AM Reply   
Get with Joe love my Phalanx stuff. Good guys that will bend over backwards to help you with anything. I did not like the Murray handle it had a smaller diameter or circumference whatever the proper word is.

Last edited by tampawake; 12-04-2012 at 6:30 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old     (anketell3)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-05-2012, 5:31 AM Reply   
hey thanks for the advice, I checked out phalanx its has some pretty cool stuff! Unfortunately I think my parents bought me a handle, but Joe I will keep in touch for next year! You have some really good gear
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       12-05-2012, 6:54 PM Reply   
I'm not sure if the other mfgs have caught on or found something comparable but the pro line lg handles are injected with foam to keep the afloat without the need of external foam. Just something to think about
Old     (anketell3)      Join Date: Nov 2012       12-07-2012, 7:01 PM Reply   
Hey Joe do you have an email, me and my friend are interested in the CW-385 board
Old     (Bumpass1)      Join Date: Oct 2010       12-08-2012, 3:38 AM Reply   
Joe@phalanxwake.com
I will talk to him today and let him know that you need to talk to him.
Old     (jdb11386)      Join Date: Sep 2011       12-08-2012, 7:29 AM Reply   
I also messaged him a while back about a cw425 he had listed on here for sale. Never got a reply and the ad expired. If he still has it I'm interested.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-08-2012, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampawake View Post
Get with Joe love my Phalanx stuff. Good guys that will bend over backwards to help you with anything. I did not like the Murray handle it had a smaller diameter or circumference whatever the proper word is.
thanks for the love Mark, we appreciate it!

and thanks Jamie for the helper!

Nick, you can shoot me an email at joe@phalanxwake.com and i will be happy to answer any questions you may have! i have some out of town guests here this weekend, but i will try and get back to you as quickly as possible. thanks for your interest in Phalanx!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-08-2012, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb11386 View Post
I also messaged him a while back about a cw425 he had listed on here for sale. Never got a reply and the ad expired. If he still has it I'm interested.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
Jared, i am truly sorry for not getting back to you. not sure how i missed your message, i just realized that my email alert for WW goes to a WAY old address. I am in the process of putting together another demo fleet for next season, and i am sure i can help you out. shoot me an email when you get a chance so i have your contact info, and i will see what i can do! thanks again, and my apologies again for not getting back to you!
Old     (DatTexasBoy)      Join Date: Aug 2012       12-08-2012, 11:40 AM Reply   
I have a Company rope and handle. (85ft) I love it. It is very confortable.

Joe- is the phalanx anything like the old Company rope
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-08-2012, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatTexasBoy View Post
I have a Company rope and handle. (85ft) I love it. It is very confortable.

Joe- is the phalanx anything like the old Company rope
honestly i never got a chance to ride a Company setup before they went under. i would guess they are pretty close, but let me ask around and see if any of the guys can compare them.