Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-23-2010, 4:47 PM Reply   
Thank's to Everyone that came and Rocked it, There was some serious horse power that showed up. I took some picks early on as were setting up and as Ryan and the Chucktronics Crew was pulling like 2000 feet of Cat 5. They had Cat 5 running under the water and all around the dock's. So Ill just get to the Pick's I put my cammera down when thing's started getting going.
This is Ryan and a BLX-10 We used from the last BUMP party 2 years ago. We were cracking up because we were using it like an Archeological Artifact. This is how we had it hooked up 2 years ago and we had just cut the line and left the wires in the BLX 10. It was our road map on how to re-wire the dock's LOL

These are the units we use to convert a Balanced Audio over Cat 5 to a RCA signal that go's into your boat. It has imput and out put levels like a line driver
Even Joe Z got to work Pulling Cat 5

This is some of the Cat 5 that went under the water
X-80 That was pounding. This thing had music pumping all day long and girls all over it
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1277334711
It was diffrent to see many systems with music facing forward. This boat was set up this way Lots of Bass up front.
Ok all I can say is Re-Donk-U-less. This boat was off the hook. So much sound comming from this thing from every direction Crazy

All these pictures were taken early Sat morning while we wer running lines and people got there The Quite before the storm. These are the 3 LT boats.

Dominic and The Guys from Random Night's had just gotten their boat back the night before.
This thing had 2 massive 15's in the Trunk. It was humpin.

It had a new Wrap on it with Hundred Dollar bills all over it

More Picks of the LT Bu.

Brians Boat

Ryan From Chucktronics and Bill Rhodes and Linzy in Bills SAN New 210 All Focal with DD sub's very clean

These Guys came to Rock, They brought their own POWER and went the Distance

Harolds NVS Carbon tower

Best Sounding NVS tower I have heard.
4 W-7's all dancing together pretty dam impressieve

The docks were full and going strong by 2 we had over 35 Boats all going

Mike Ski's 211 Was going strong I was impressed with the amount of bass 1 SPG 555 was putting out. Mike was running Bill and Jim's (the Yellow X45) signal

Oooo And I almost forgot there were some girls there these seemed to be having a good time

On Land "GDP" had 8 18's Pounding and 4 tops pushing the House all day. 10 DJ's from all over the place Rocked IT"

Ill up load some more pics later
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-23-2010, 5:08 PM Reply   
Man no pics of my boat?

I'm so Sad!!!

Guess I'll have to post pics from the inside of my boat looking out being thoose are the only pics we got! lol
Attached Images

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-23-2010, 5:18 PM Reply   
some pretty sweet set ups. looks like it was pretty kick ass. where was it??
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-23-2010, 5:23 PM Reply   
Lake Tulloch Resort

www.thebumpparty.com

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=780201
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-23-2010, 5:35 PM Reply   
Great Pics Grant . I missed your Bump Party maybe Next one Fo SHO! I see the reataurant has a rebirth good to see things are getting better in the Motherlode

http://www.outcastlaketulloch.com/
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-23-2010, 5:37 PM Reply   
Love The pole dancing Robert
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-23-2010, 5:42 PM Reply   
I was very fortunate there where so many loud systems that blew the girls right off there boats and on to mine, my stereo was just loud enough to draw them in! lol
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-24-2010, 7:57 AM Reply   
Ok I have some more Pic's
Here is Gunner's Bu WOW, Check out this amp rack. 4 ARC SE2300's and a HUGE SE 4000 against the wall. This boat had a Full RGB DMX LED system, It rocked all day.

Did any one get any pic's of the Plexy Wetsounds speaker rings on this boat???
I think this is the only Pic of Mike Ski's Boat I have LOL

Here is Jim's X 45 and Mike's 211 and Bills 210

Joe's X-80

Here is a nice Pic of Harolds SAN

Here is Jeff and Shawn's MC's

[IMG]http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae19/geewest/Pump%20Party
/DSC03625.jpg?t=1277390741[/IMG]
This Guy cracked me up This was during the Ms Bump comp. "Joe Family Man" with his High Power camera. Takes a break from pulling the kids in the tube to come check out some T&A LOL I wonder if the pictures he took here made it into his Family Vacation photo album LOL
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-24-2010, 7:59 AM Reply   
Ok I have some more Pic's
Here is Gunner's Bu WOW, Check out this amp rack. 4 ARC SE2300's and a HUGE SE 4000 against the wall. This boat had a Full RGB DMX LED system, It rocked all day.

Did any one get any pic's of the Plexy Wetsounds speaker rings on this boat???
I think this is the only Pic of Mike Ski's Boat I have LOL

Here is Jim's X 45 and Mike's 211 and Bills 210

Joe's X-80

Here is a nice Pic of Harolds SAN

Here is Jeff and Shawn's MC's

This Guy cracked me up This was during the Ms Bump comp. "Joe Family Man" with his High Power camera. Takes a break from pulling the kids in the tube to come check out some T&A LOL I wonder if the pictures he took here made it into his Family Vacation photo album LOL
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-24-2010, 9:45 AM Reply   
I see you guys are keeping your cali girls well fed ;-)

keep the pics coming! I'm more interested in some of the system pictures!
Old     (bhyatt_ohp)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-24-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
Looks fun I guess. Question - do any of these people actually wakeboard, or do they just buy wake boats to use as lake SUV's and see how loud they can make the stereos? I see maybe 2-3 wakeboards total between all these boats and several boats don't even have racks....
Old     (wikd281)      Join Date: May 2002       06-24-2010, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhyatt_ohp View Post
Looks fun I guess. Question - do any of these people actually wakeboard, or do they just buy wake boats to use as lake SUV's and see how loud they can make the stereos? I see maybe 2-3 wakeboards total between all these boats and several boats don't even have racks....
What is wakeboarding?
Who would want to wakeboard when there's all these beautiful women to party with?
What kind of question is this?
Wheres your priorities son?!

Sharp eyes! I didnt really notice that some of the boats didnt have racks untill you said something! We launched early in the morning to go wakeboard and surf. When we were done we brought the boards up to the tow rig and we started rockin' it.
Old     (bhyatt_ohp)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-24-2010, 11:51 AM Reply   
worddd
Old     (jv210)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-24-2010, 12:10 PM Reply   
Brandon, On my boat I took the racks off for the weekend. I definitely wakeboard on my boat but also like to party. When we party and tie up the racks always seem to get in the way. This was strictly a party and I and many others had no intentions of wakeboarding. This lake is probably one of the worst to wakeboard on, it's very small.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       06-24-2010, 12:46 PM Reply   
looks like a helluva good time.
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:17 PM Reply   
Here is a view in the early stages of the day

Last edited by Paul_J_Campbell; 06-24-2010 at 3:20 PM.
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:39 PM Reply   
Our simple SUPREME, we will just call it a "work in progress!"

Photobucket
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:41 PM Reply   
Best body contest....AKA biggest boobs contest!

Photobucket
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:42 PM Reply   
Cuttin a rug on the grass!! haha

Photobucket
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:43 PM Reply   
UMMM AHHH.... JUST GO WITH IT
Photobucket
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:44 PM Reply   
The 3 winners of the "body" contest

Photobucket
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:50 PM Reply   
PARTY WAS A ROCKIN
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:51 PM Reply   
Some of our crew and some new friends
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:53 PM Reply   
Some Hotties
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 3:59 PM Reply   
KARA was nice enough to take a pic with PJC
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:00 PM Reply   
More party action
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:02 PM Reply   
THE ONLY COLORS TO FLY
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:04 PM Reply   
Rev. Richard posing with some Hotties
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:07 PM Reply   
THANK YOU ROBERT FOR BRINGING ONE OF THE POLES!! HAHA
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:08 PM Reply   
IT WAS A GOOD DAY
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:09 PM Reply   
WORDS JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MUCH FUN THIS PARTY WAS
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:10 PM Reply   
THESE BEAUTIES EVEN SHARED TIME FOR PABLO
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:11 PM Reply   
ONCE AGAIN I LIKE TO THANK ROBERT FOR HIS POLE ON HIS BOAT
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:13 PM Reply   
MORE PARTY GOERS
Old     (Paul_J_Campbell)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-24-2010, 4:15 PM Reply   
AND THEY SAID "SURE" WILL POSE FOR A PIC
Old     (wakeandsnow27)      Join Date: Jun 2004       06-24-2010, 6:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNvisible View Post
I see you guys are keeping your cali girls well fed ;-)

keep the pics coming! I'm more interested in some of the system pictures!
Hahahahahaha, I almost spilled my drink when I read that. My thoughts exactly tho!
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-24-2010, 7:27 PM Reply   
Seeing all those people on the boats and docks makes me wonder how nothing sunk.... /sarcasm

Nice pics guys! Looks like a real good time.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-24-2010, 7:42 PM Reply   
Should have seen the Orange Centurion park in a slip lol I thought it was gonna happen on his first approach lol
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-24-2010, 8:36 PM Reply   
Paul, Welcome to Wakeworld and thanks for being the designated Bump Girl photographer for the day. And helping me park my boat with out sinking or crashing it! lol
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-24-2010, 8:53 PM Reply   
What a cool event! Looks like everyone was getting the groove on and having lots of fun. Any pics of G's boat @ night?

Normally I follow my mums advice and if I don't have anything nice to say, I say nothing but i can't help myself. A tower loaded with bullet pods facing foward and back IMO looks terrible. Adding billet horns makes it worse, This photo makes me cringe :
Attached Images

Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-24-2010, 9:14 PM Reply   
Yeah I cant say much for the looks either... But that boat sounded great!! I'd agree those speakers need a new design though.
Old    ScottRobinson            06-25-2010, 7:25 AM Reply   
Seriously, I am wondering where all the hot CALI girls are. Midwest guy here, and damn I thought we kept them fed out here. WOW, only 1-2 in all those pics worth lookin at. Hell in the kissing photo she is either preggo or swallowed a spare tire...WTF........
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       06-25-2010, 7:56 AM Reply   
Dont you guys have anything better to do than bag on girls?

Seriously WTF? Take it to another thread...

Tools...
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-25-2010, 8:55 AM Reply   
Cali boys like their girls with some shape to them, we no likey bean polls.

Darren, I agree not the most visually appealing speaker setup, but the customer wanted the boat set up as you see it. We have convinced him to swap out the "Mickey Mouse" ears for bullets to help the asthetics on the tower.
The hard part is drawing the fine line that divides what we as installers want and what the customer wants. I look at it like this, as long as the project was done correctly, the customer should be able to have what he wants. This boat specificly, we requested that the tower base be backed before we even started work on the insane tower setup.
- We ran 3/4 inch thick hardened steal plates about 3 feet long down each side of the boat.
- Added enough batteries to keep this puppy running for hours on end.
- The speakers are not under powered in any way, he is running over 4800 watts in ARC amps to the tower alone.
- Sound Quality was key, we forced him to allow us to tune the setup for a quality sound over straight out lond as can be.

All in all, I an proud of this setup, again not the best looking but that was the customer's choice not mine. Regardless of looks this baby is damn f'n loud and sounds GREAT and throws one hell of a party all on it's own, no other boats need to be around to link up, he has enough sound for 5 boats with bass to support the tower.

His next steps are swap out the 15's for some 15's that can handel some serious power and plain out POUND. Same as before we have set rules before we will proceed.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-25-2010, 9:04 AM Reply   
Greg's Boat might look a little out there, heck it is a little out there but his stereo was by far the loudest and best sounding stereo at the Bump party in my opinion. And from the comments Grant made and others made I think they would agree as to just how loud it was . Now Greg is somebody who never wakeboards or tows anything with his boat he's a pure party animal. I hear through the grapevine there's a plan to now run bullets pods all the way around the outside of the tower too!

Scott, don't pick on our Cali girls that wasn't very nice of you!
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-25-2010, 9:13 AM Reply   
So are you removing the Liquid Acoustic speakers completly Johnny? Or just moving them underneath?

I found just painting them and polishing the girls made them look 100% better!
Attached Images

Old    ScottRobinson            06-25-2010, 9:47 AM Reply   
Sorry guys, didn't realize you would be so sensative.....
Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-25-2010, 10:02 AM Reply   
Didn't Liquid Acoustic have more appealing grill design that was available as an option? I think I remember it actually being cheaper that the weird horn design.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-25-2010, 11:09 AM Reply   
They have an optional grill but it actually cost a bit more. It's made out of a solid 15lb chunk of aluminum and machined down to 1/2 a pound. I'll try finding a pic.
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-25-2010, 11:11 AM Reply   
Here's the pic of there optional grill.
Attached Images

Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-25-2010, 11:40 AM Reply   
It's up for debate, after seeing your setup all polished and painted we may go that route and just leave it as is, but with a much cleaner looking setup.

Those LA speakers really kick out some serious midbass, that is a HUGE plus for this setup since it's aready horny!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-26-2010, 10:17 PM Reply   
Man Scott and Unvisible you guys are bumming me out serious. Anyone that would talk crap about the way this person or that person looks from party picks is pretty low IMO, Trust me there was lots of hot lady's at the Bump event, Mabey all the ladys in the picks cant live up to your standards because im sure you only date the HOTTEST OF HOT lady's, Im sorry the people at the party didnt live up to your HIGH standards. Sorry for letting you both down.
Old     (hematoma)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-26-2010, 11:21 PM Reply   
^^^^^^^ Getting his popcorn , this thread has the makings of a hall of fame thread.
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-27-2010, 7:19 AM Reply   
Ladies are hot, boats look loud. I wish my lake had that much activity on it.

And Grant exceeded his bandwidth!!! haha
Old    ScottRobinson            06-27-2010, 9:56 AM Reply   
Again Sorry..... wow.... wish I could unpost....Not trying to be "Lon" in any way. Just was trying to be funny. Shot and missed. Sorry...
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-27-2010, 11:54 AM Reply   
Hey; Where can I RE-HOST host pic's PHOTOBUCKET= FAIL Bandwith exceeded
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-27-2010, 1:22 PM Reply   
Photobucket is mad at you because you neglected to post pictures of my boat! lol

I don't know about hosting sites but you could always just resize and let Wakeworld host them for you!

Thats what I do, just add them as an attachment!
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       06-27-2010, 1:32 PM Reply   
I agree about the Photobucket thing. I haven't had the BW problem though, just annoying ads and way too slow. Grant, you could always get a free account at www.freewebs.com. That's what I did for my install pics.
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-27-2010, 3:19 PM Reply   
shameless plug of my latest investment-- use 110mb.com -- free webhosting there.