Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       05-20-2013, 11:48 AM Reply   
What are you all using & happy with for conditioning the leather seats of your trucks/SUV's?
Going to be doing all my rides this upcoming weekend(I stay off the water on crazy weekends) and wanted to see who has had great results here on WW.

Thanx,
Migs
Old     (dhill)      Join Date: Aug 2010       05-20-2013, 12:09 PM Reply   
i've tried a few different brands (lucas, turtle wax, etc.) and prefer surf city voodoo leather rejuvenator. can buy at walmart for $10 and the bottle has lasted a fair time. our leather seats were starting to crack (poor care on my part), but this has seemed to stop it from getting worse. plus the smell isn't overwhelming.

http://www.surfcitygarage.com/learni...ry-out-leather
Old     (LFMCrider6)      Join Date: Jun 2011       05-20-2013, 12:33 PM Reply   
Lexol cleaner orange bottle and conditioner brown bottle. I have used it for years on my Porsche seats and the wife's horse saddles
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-20-2013, 6:16 PM Reply   
another vote for lexol...does not get much better.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       05-21-2013, 6:31 AM Reply   
i use lexol as well...but remeber, most newer cars now have coated leather and conditioning is not that big of a deal. all that is needed is cleaning. Lexol works great for this. I usually clean mine once every two months ( using a scrub brisuh). I only conditon a couple times a year. i'll wipe down weekly with a light spray of 1-z cockpit premium and a microfiber towel.

some conditoners on coated leather do more hamr than good.
Old     (williamburell)      Join Date: Sep 2011       05-21-2013, 6:39 AM Reply   
another for lexol. Also like the meguiars stuff. Found that the meguiars leaves my new black leather a lil too shiny for my tastes though
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-21-2013, 6:58 AM Reply   
I use Malco leather conditioner, not to be confused with the plastic and leather cleaner. I actually use it on ask the leather throughout my house as well. I have a large ottoman in my house that constantly has feet on it and its restored it and kept it looking great. If it can keep it looking good it'll keep your car looking that much better. Especially with the route of leather that's used in vehicles.