Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-20-2012, 8:23 PM Reply   
Does anyone here snowboard in the NW? More specifically Eastern Washington area? I have one other guy that rides with me consistently that charges it, but it's just the two of us... Looking for more people to ride with that ride on a more aggressive level. We ride primarily back country if you are interested.
Old     (chad23)      Join Date: Jan 2008       10-25-2012, 9:14 PM Reply   
I live in eastern washington. Right now down in tri-cities. Where do you guys ride at mostly? hiking or snowmobiles?

Chad
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-26-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
Chad, we are in tri-cities as well. We hike, I wish we had snowmobiles, but they are damn expensive lol. We ride at bluewood and go out of bounds to do our hiking. There is so much terrain out there. The only problem is now that they run a cat out there
Old     (chad23)      Join Date: Jan 2008       10-26-2012, 5:48 PM Reply   
That's sweet, I've been wanting to check out Bluewood for some time. In what aspect is the cat a bad thing? Do they plow right through the good backcountry runs?
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-27-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Well, we are into building kickers and what not and like to have our privacy. Only because we have had problems with people bombing out our landings so many times. When you build a kicker like that into good snow you only get so many hits you know? There are some super cool lines as well out there though as well if you aren't into the kicker type thing. As the season comes closer we will have to catch up and figure out plans! Are you going to tri city throwdown today? We will be there.
Old     (chad23)      Join Date: Jan 2008       10-29-2012, 9:50 AM Reply   
No i couldn't make it, had to work. I'm saving up as much as i can for ski trips. I want 20+ days this year but i dunno if i can afford it. Always looking for new people to ride with though. I know what you mean about people snaking your landings, that **** pisses me off to no end!
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       10-31-2012, 7:52 PM Reply   
For real bro! Sounds good, hey , my number is 509-591-2123 shoot me a text and we can get this season dailed up.