Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Snowboarding

Old     (spunnnn)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-12-2010, 8:39 AM Reply   
If you knew of some where close to where you live or on your way to the resorts that had some bumping tunes and a couple of fun boxes set up on artificial snow, say in some commercial space/garage, 2min off the freeway, would you check it out and ride it for $10? I know there are places across the country like this, indoor and out, but if it was close to you, would you go, or do you?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-12-2010, 1:30 PM Reply   
Probably not after the first time, as if I went at a bad time I imagine all the regulars would be there hogging and clogging, and talking trash on the real resort being sold out, and how my boots were lame. Not that that bothers me, but I wouldn't come back
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-13-2010, 6:00 AM Reply   
I would be there. always fun.
Old     (lfrider139)      Join Date: May 2007       04-21-2010, 8:47 AM Reply   
I rode at the snowflex center in liberty VA and that was pretty fun, not really like actual riding but fun none the less, it's something i would do if it was close to me and convenient in the off season but not something i would do a whole lot i don't think
Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       07-25-2010, 5:07 PM Reply   
Went up to a place like this on Friday night, wasn't crazy packed only about 100 people which was surprising. It's only like a 300 meter run with a table top and some kickers then some rails further down. The top gets mushy and the bottom is like rock but still a bit of fun. It's a good way to knock the rust off when the closest ski field is 4 hours away.

http://www.snowplanet.co.nz/