Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-09-2014, 5:17 PM Reply   
I just sold my 13 SA 350 which was a great boat and my first experience with Supra after always having Malibu's. The boat was great and never had a problem with it and racked up a ton of hours with me and the guys riding with added weight regularly. But with that said I had a couple of things on my next boat that where a must have , one was a surf system second was more freeboard the wife really struggled to keep the nose of the SA out of the water on busy days. I have spent limited time on the G series but seemed like something I wanted to look into more and actually on the way to our demo with the SE I told my wife as we drove past Active Water Sports I think the SE will be good but the G is the boat to have ..... I couldn't have been more wrong Supra hit a absolute home run with this boat ! It's huge and as I walked up to it I expected it to be a bit of a slug on the water and not handle great ... it handles just like my SA did and the new Raptor motor is unreal how smooth it is with the boat loaded and has tons of power. I had a good friend with me who worked for Mastercraft for years and is still currently working for another boat brand and as we got done with the demo he said hands down that was the best boat he has ever been in. With that said I'm in ! I have never been so excited to get a new boat and ride with my crew. Supra has my business once again and as long as they continue to make boats like the SA , SC and now the SE they will get my hard earned money. Sorry no pics .... But I will say this the photos posted of the surf wake are spot on I wouldn't be posting anything you haven't seen it's BIG !!!