Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       03-18-2016, 3:28 PM Reply   
One month away is the 2016 Liquid Force Free For All at Revolution Cable in Fort Myers FL. If you have not been to one of these events yet well.. shame on you (L). Its a blast.. Its Free.. The LF Pros are there... Its free... You can ride all day.. On The Newest LF Gear and they bring tons of it so you don't have to wait all day for 3 boards.. for free...there is food and music and tons of swag.... for Free... Its a chill crowd, kids do fine and are welcomed. Lots of new features, a great cable and great staff. Make your plans, get your crew together and get yer buns to Revolution Cable April 17 for the Free For All!
Dave I'm just a fan and long time customer of RC, not affiliated, paid or compensated in any way except for good cable Karma.
You may even see local celebrity John Anderson make a cameo...
This is Cam today just stretching out on the front kicker.
APRIL 17 2016
Attached Images

Old     (tige21i)      Join Date: Mar 2008       04-04-2016, 7:39 PM Reply   
The closest one for me used to be in Ohio. I live in Northwest Indiana. This year I'm totally hitting up The Quarry in Crystal Lake!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-06-2016, 5:11 AM Reply   
I hope I can make it down. It's a hoot!
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-16-2016, 7:44 AM Reply   
Its going tomorrow kiddos. See you all there!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-16-2016, 9:41 AM Reply   
Have fun. I caught a back edge behind the boat on Thursday and got a serious whiplash. Serious as in "slammed" not "medical emergency". But I'm still hurting and taking a break.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-16-2016, 10:44 AM Reply   
I am sorry to hear that John. Back sides are the worst. You are just helpless and know that its coming and cant do anything to stop it. All 3 of my worst concussions were backside edges. That's what took me down to "OG Cruiser status". Cam was looking forward to seeing you. We were at OWC last Saturday and looking around for you. We are bringing the whole crew as usual and will have fun. Im just bringing my skate. Ill take a few pics and post them up. Ill drag him back to lake country over the summer to OWC and be sure to give you a heads up.
1 aspirin, 1 Ibuprofen, 1 acetaminophen and 1 beer. = no more headache..Guaranteed.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-16-2016, 11:32 AM Reply   
Yeah, already doing the beer and ibuprofen. I was only on the water for less than 60 sec. Heel side w2w, ts w2w 180, backroll, then was going for the ts3 and my nose dug into the wake and I ended up coming down backwards. Got slammed on my back and couldn't breathe for about 15 sec; and from my chest to my upper neck got yanked hard. The good thing is that it appears to be getting better fast. I need to pay more attention to my body position on toeside cuts. I'm getting my weight too far forward on the board, which makes those nose diggers happen too often. I first figured that on getting my scarecrows back, but I keep backsliding.