Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-04-2011, 7:13 AM Reply   
The season is almost here! So, I thought I would start the traditional Minnesota Riders Thread.

Anybody riding yet? What will you be riding this season? New tricks to work on?

As some of you may have seen in another thread, I'm retiring from kneeboarding, due to a blown back. But, I'm mostly recovered and will be wakeboarding and surfing this season. Got the new O'Brien Decade setup below.

Also, gotta place an order soon for some new wakesurfers. I'm a dealer for Inland Surfer, Triple X and Grindwater, so what boards would you be interested in trying out?

I'm going boatless again this season (hopefully the last), so I'll be available as a third
Attached Images

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-04-2011, 10:33 AM Reply   
Mid 50's this week. Fingers crossed we may have open water by maybe Sunday.

Setup: I'll be riding the 2011 Harley with 2011 Harley Boots. Also will have the 2010 Lyman on board.
Boat: Will be doing most of my riding behind the pimpin' 2011 Super Air Nautique 230
New Trick Goals: Batwing, a mobe (crow or back mobe), a 720, roll to blind, and front flip to fakie. I don't know if I can muster the balls to try a hoochie to blind, but that's been in the back of mind lately, LOL.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-04-2011, 10:35 AM Reply   
2 other things.
*Any one wanna buy a 2000 XStar, that is in super good shape?

*Be sure to plan on attending the MN Spring Ride this June 10-11th. Check out www.mnspringride.com for updates and details..the site is still a work in progress, so go easy on me Call 218-426-5040 for reservations and say that you're with the wakeboard event
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-04-2011, 10:36 AM Reply   
DDDDUDE JAY! You got a 2011 SAN?????????????? WHAT!!!!!!

SICK!

I rode 3 weeks a bunch in SOCAL I am jonesing to ride in MN!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-04-2011, 10:37 AM Reply   
took my first set of the season last year on this exact date!! not happening for 2011 season.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-04-2011, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_nintzel View Post
DDDDUDE JAY! You got a 2011 SAN?????????????? WHAT!!!!!!

SICK!

I rode 3 weeks a bunch in SOCAL I am jonesing to ride in MN!
Colins new boat.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-04-2011, 12:55 PM Reply   
I'm looking forward to collecting payment at the seasons end from Chad when he doesn't land a Raley this season..

I'm looking for a new board this year - want to try something looser and potentialy something flex..

My goal for the season is to get out and ride as much as I can now that I have a little shredder and also to not get injured. Our crew had a bad year last year - we are due for some good karma this summer.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-04-2011, 2:09 PM Reply   
Gosh, Jeff, thanks for the vote of confidence I'll be sure to get it on video, several times, so I can rub it in.
Old     (Chase_Mastel)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-04-2011, 8:39 PM Reply   
I want to ride!!!!!!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-05-2011, 6:43 AM Reply   
So, in the off season, I've been working on handle passing and getting fit. I started jumping on the trampoline a couple of days ago. Anything special that you guys do on the tramp that really helps improve your riding?
Old     (carter_ND)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-05-2011, 7:50 AM Reply   
I just got the new Watson, the rebel T1i and im new to the state so I need some people to ride with to try it all out.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-05-2011, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
Colins new boat.
Yep. Good thing I've got a 25 foot garage!
Old     (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-05-2011, 9:47 AM Reply   
Chad- I'm interested in picking up a new surfboard from you this spring... Give me a call sometime and we can talk about it.

Jay- I've got a buddy who might be interested... Anymore info you can send me?
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-05-2011, 10:50 AM Reply   
Charlie, I'll give you a shout.

Here's a listing of Jay's boat: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...267044967.html

Lookin' forward to to few pulls behind Colin's new ride.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-06-2011, 6:25 PM Reply   
Hot DAMN! My Phone is Blowing up.....can't say much but there will be some serious heavy hitters out on Bald Eagle the Week Before Nationals. More to come.....Might wanna plan on being out there then.....
Old     (rawB)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-06-2011, 7:23 PM Reply   
WHEN IS THE ICE GOING TO MELT!!!!!!
Anybody up for a 2011 ice out ride. I can fit three... maybe four in my '79 ski tique, it throw's a wicked steep wake when it's loaded down like that.

I'll be out as soon as the the ice is off. Let me know and I'll let you know when there's enough open water to ride.

I was out with some of my buddies on the 1st and one of them reminded me we went riding on the 1st last year. I've been thinking about taking my canoe out on the ice to break it up and speed up melting process.
I'm sick of standing in my bedroom with my board on backside lipsliding my bed.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-07-2011, 8:12 AM Reply   
Hey guys, just an fyi that, as of yesterday, there are only 3 lodge/hotel rooms and 5 cabins left for the event. If you're planning on getting one, but haven't made your reservation yet, you might wanna hop on it. Call 218-426-5040 for reservations.
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-07-2011, 10:26 AM Reply   
there are now only 2 hotel rooms left, i just took one.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-07-2011, 11:59 AM Reply   
i know another Cabin just got reserved too..down to 2 rooms and 4 cabins left.
Old     (EnderWiggin)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-07-2011, 3:11 PM Reply   
Hey guys, new to wakeboarding last year and a buddy of Chad's. Hope to get out with you guys this summer so I can show you how to almost clear the wake, dip your frontside edge and wonder where you are for 10 minutes. I nailed that one last year!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-07-2011, 3:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
Hey guys, new to wakeboarding last year and a buddy of Chad's. Hope to get out with you guys this summer so I can show you how to almost clear the wake, dip your frontside edge and wonder where you are for 10 minutes. I nailed that one last year!
you can ask a couple MN riders... I had/still have that trick on lock right now. welcome to the club. FYI, its simple to avoid, dont look at the water!!!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-08-2011, 6:41 AM Reply   
Yeah, Chris, you and I both are gonna learn a ton this season.

Any open water yet? Island Lake, in Shoreview, has to be close. Is there still a ban on wakeboats there?
Old     (JTLBP1)      Join Date: Mar 2010       04-08-2011, 4:17 PM Reply   
bringing old yellow home this weekend and doing a retro fit of steel plates on the hull for ballast / ice breaking, pretty sure if it can take a larson it could take a little ice.
Old     (richmondrider)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-08-2011, 5:41 PM Reply   
The access and half my lake is open. Too bad i can't take my boat out of starage untill my yard dries up. Hopefully next week!
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-08-2011, 5:43 PM Reply   
Saweeet! I'll help you break the ice, John. Just give me a call.

BTW, if any of you Minnesota guys are SERIOUSLY looking to buy a new boat this year and a new MB Sports at a nice price would fit the bill, shoot me a PM or e-mail. Serious buyers only. chad@wakeskishop.com
Old     (rourker)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-10-2011, 7:37 AM Reply   
Having spent a weekend at Boarding School and walked away w/out a separated shoulder, I'm psyched for the season, but I'll be turning my riding on it's head for half of the season to bring my switch riding up to par~ W2W toe and healside 180's w/ grabs. Too easy to keep trying new stuff and leaving the switch bag behind. Need to put a little more discipline into my sets.
Old     (rourker)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-10-2011, 7:38 AM Reply   
Bryce- Marion ought to look a lot better today. Good rain last night. Temps today will do a number on it, too. Orchard was solid to the shore yesterday afternoon!
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-10-2011, 12:23 PM Reply   
Riley is just about open - lots of open spots all around the lake - another couple of days and rain should do it.
Old     (boardforhyperlite16)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-10-2011, 5:51 PM Reply   
I'm going on a vacation to a lake in minnesota this year (Brainerd/Nisswa area) and I can't find any places to rent a legit wake boat. I was wondering if any locals know where I might be able to find a boat for the week. Maybe even a dealership who can spare a demo boat for a certain price. Thanks for anything anyone might have because it is sooo hard to look at complete butter for a week and be completely boat less.
Old     (rourker)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-10-2011, 7:24 PM Reply   
Will- If you're out there, that's your cue!!!
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-11-2011, 6:10 AM Reply   
I hear you man- Drove by Riley yesterday- i think it's still about a week away. I am getting the seats in my boat recovered ( a couple of them) this week- so things should be ready to go. Riley take a while to clear- it's deeper than you think- Cross your fingers for some warm days this week!
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-11-2011, 6:11 AM Reply   
Seth- did you pull the trigger on a river cruiser late laste year or at the show this year?
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-11-2011, 7:12 AM Reply   
Just wanted to give everyone an update on the Spring Ride. It's looking like we will have a rail (provided by PHUN Promotions), and two winches (provided by Red Bull). Also, there is a possibility that a few non-wake Red Bull athletes will be there as well. It's not for sure, but Levi Lavalle may be one of them.

Also, some have been asking about the prize money for the d-up contests. The double-up cash will be spread out to the first, second, and third (or best crash) place contestants. First place of each contest will get a minimum of $1000.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-11-2011, 7:46 AM Reply   
I was at Marion at the ramp yesterday and I'd say the lake is 50-60% out. All of the bays are out, all of the shoelines are out..

Will be gone mid-week.

I'm looking forward to being too busy to ride this spring.
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-11-2011, 10:00 AM Reply   
Fish is open, it's on like donkey kong!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-11-2011, 10:06 AM Reply   
ISLAND LAKE IS OPEN! Bald Eagle is still a week away. Owasso is a Day or two out!
Old    mmcorrectax            04-11-2011, 11:10 AM Reply   
Hallsteds on Tonka went out today.
Old    mmcorrectax            04-11-2011, 11:14 AM Reply   
I rode behind the 230 Super Air that is set up for WakeGames, Masters and Nationals when I was at Nautique this weekend. Boat is absolutely dialed, wake was perfect. I finally realized how bad it sucks to not be on the water all winter, I can barely walk today and I only rode for 5 min.
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-11-2011, 11:14 AM Reply   
Riding season is here boys - lets get it on!
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-11-2011, 12:58 PM Reply   
Went by Riley today- all but the launch area is open- should be clear this week. Now I just need to get my seats back!!!
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       04-11-2011, 1:51 PM Reply   
Stoked to here the lakes are finally opening up back home. I've spent the winter out in Mammoth skiing everyday since November. I am ready to get back out on Bald Eagle come May. Hopefully going to rent a house on the lake again. Andy, let me know if you see anything available out there.

My girlfriend won the price is right showcase in LA a few weeks ago, it aires tomorrow morning. Tune in, haha.

Last time I drove by Tahoe I found some glass...

See you soon MN!
Attached Images

Old     (carter_ND)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-11-2011, 3:27 PM Reply   
Anyone have room or need a third once the ice is gone. Im getting the itch to ride.
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-11-2011, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by will5150 View Post
I hear you man- Drove by Riley yesterday- i think it's still about a week away. I am getting the seats in my boat recovered ( a couple of them) this week- so things should be ready to go. Riley take a while to clear- it's deeper than you think- Cross your fingers for some warm days this week!
Will- where did you go to get the seats done?? I'm in the same situation right now... I will have my seats back by May 1, guy promised them no later than that.

So... hint hint to anyone who needs a 3rd ;-)
Old     (garveyj)      Join Date: Sep 2009       04-11-2011, 5:55 PM Reply   
Bryce - 2 words - Lawn Chairs!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-12-2011, 4:14 AM Reply   
Becca and I went out yesterday afternoon. The water was a glorious 41.6 deg (47 by the launch but that doesn't count). Only other person out there was a guy fishing in a kayak. I'm sure he was pleased to have us out there with him.

I ended the set with TS BS 180 to crash to a dry suit full of water...it was awesome, LOL.

Last edited by ironj32; 04-12-2011 at 4:17 AM.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-12-2011, 6:16 AM Reply   
Jay's always breakin the ice on the year- pun intended. Bryce, Actually Jay turned me on to C& E Upolstery in Savage. They are three weeks out too- but they will order your vinyl and call, set a window for you to bring the seats in and have them back in a week once youe time slot is there. Mine won't be done until the end of the month either, but I am not out a boat until the last week- and just mid-week they say.
Old     (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-12-2011, 6:42 AM Reply   
Jay- Were you out on Fish? I swung by the launch last night at about 6pm. Saw the guy in the kayak coming out, but no other boats. I'm going to try to make it out there tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-12-2011, 7:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkoch View Post
Jay- Were you out on Fish? I swung by the launch last night at about 6pm. Saw the guy in the kayak coming out, but no other boats. I'm going to try to make it out there tonight, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to.
nope, we were out on long lake.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-12-2011, 7:24 AM Reply   
The wife and I sold our house and we are looking at a house on Crystal Lake tonight.. 85 ft of lakeshore in a very protected bay (channel access)..

Keeping my fingers crossed.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-12-2011, 9:22 AM Reply   
Jeff, how many boat lifts come with the place ?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-12-2011, 10:14 AM Reply   
I rode a secret spot we call the PTP, Picnick Table Park with the winch last night. It was KILLER to do some jibbing. Only Rocked a Wetsuit the water SUCKED SO COLD!!!!! But worth it. Going to hit another local fav winch spot tonight nice little bomb drop and some killer bleachers.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-12-2011, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Jeff, how many boat lifts come with the place ?

Enough for you and Bryce. I told Bryce free slip all year round if you leave a spare key at the house so I can take the boy for a cruise on occassion.. Same for you..

It's in a VERY protected bay (channel access only) so it is very feasible to leave the lfit in year round - especially Bryces steel monster.. Robbie in Golden Valley leaves his lift AND boat in the water year round, winterizes it on the lift and seals it up..

Now THAT is epic..
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-12-2011, 2:35 PM Reply   
I'll take that deal too!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-12-2011, 3:51 PM Reply   
just got the call that the seats are ready to be picked up for my boat!! finishing up some loose ends with the stereo and de-winterizing this weekend... south metro wake crew better be ready!!!
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-12-2011, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
Enough for you and Bryce. I told Bryce free slip all year round if you leave a spare key at the house so I can take the boy for a cruise on occassion.. Same for you..

It's in a VERY protected bay (channel access only) so it is very feasible to leave the lfit in year round - especially Bryces steel monster.. Robbie in Golden Valley leaves his lift AND boat in the water year round, winterizes it on the lift and seals it up..

Now THAT is epic..
I plan on leaving my girlfriend at his house too... failed to mention that part of the deal ;-)
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-13-2011, 6:23 AM Reply   
That's a big negative ghostrider.. Needed at least $100k remodel and that wouldn't have included a solid landscaping bundget to make the yard "kid safe"..

Sick house, sick deal.. More work that I can take on with a 3 month old..

Continuing on. If anyone finds lakeshore at a reasonable price - shoot me a note. Prefer south, southwest or west metro.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-13-2011, 7:30 AM Reply   
There's 2 for sale on Riley for under $ 500K. One's a nice level property - the other upon the hill. Great lake man! I'd rent a lift from ya for sure!!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-13-2011, 7:48 AM Reply   
Went out and hit up the winch again last night. I think I am addicted to winching right now, especially after coming off the snowboard season. Six little Bomb drop last night only about a 6 foot drop, but man it was fun.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-13-2011, 8:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_nintzel View Post
Went out and hit up the winch again last night. I think I am addicted to winching right now, especially after coming off the snowboard season. Six little Bomb drop last night only about a 6 foot drop, but man it was fun.
I'll look forward to seeing you slay the rail at the Spring Ride then...you're coming right? PHUN Promotions will be providing a rail, and Red Bull will be bringing up two winches. Should be a good time.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-13-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
NIOCE!!!! I will be there for Sure got a Hotel Room All setup!
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-13-2011, 10:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
There's 2 for sale on Riley for under $ 500K. One's a nice level property - the other upon the hill. Great lake man! I'd rent a lift from ya for sure!!
Ep is actually our #1 spot to be and the price is right - unfortunately without even having to look - the taxes would murder me.. Probably wouldn't even qualify..

$10k?
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-13-2011, 10:11 AM Reply   
I see that flat lot $500k house.. Surprised the taxes are "only" $6k.

Needs a full remodel though - very top of my budget as-is, wouldnt want to dump another $50-$100 into it or be stuck living in it as is..

Search continues. Good lookin out Will.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-13-2011, 12:48 PM Reply   
Ice is out on Bald Eagle in WBL. Putting the Dock in Friday and the X-Star in Saturday! GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       04-13-2011, 1:22 PM Reply   
You end up with a new(er) X Star Andy? If so, post pics.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-13-2011, 1:26 PM Reply   
Not yet, But I found one that I am flying to KC to go see next week. I am really close to pulling the trigger.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-13-2011, 3:48 PM Reply   
just an fyi that there are not any lodge/hotel rooms left, and only 4 cabins are now available. hopefully you've all got your reservations made already. if you haven't and still want to, let me know if you need help trying to find a cabin to get into.
Old     (richmondrider)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-13-2011, 5:54 PM Reply   
Jay, I wasn't looking too hard, but if you know of anything, let me know. If not, I have a plan! Also, if your ok with it, i'll try and find some time to come out and ride with your crew again this spring.
Old     (Chase_Mastel)      Join Date: Mar 2011       04-13-2011, 8:39 PM Reply   
Anybody riding or wanting to winch the weekend of the 22-25th or 29-1st?
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-14-2011, 4:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondrider View Post
Jay, I wasn't looking too hard, but if you know of anything, let me know. If not, I have a plan! Also, if your ok with it, i'll try and find some time to come out and ride with your crew again this spring.
for sure man. let me know what you're thinking.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-14-2011, 6:45 AM Reply   
Yep, the season has begun. Backyard jibbing, Minnesota style:

from SeekJoy Productions on Vimeo.

Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-14-2011, 7:00 AM Reply   
Also gotta give mad props to my protege, Tom Kohl, winching the same rail. Dude's gonna make a few headlines this year, I guarantee it

from SeekJoy Productions on Vimeo.

Here's the first headline:
http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/hyp...st-team-rider/
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-14-2011, 10:36 AM Reply   
Sick vid, Mike Liddle is the shizzzz. I drove him for a set or two when they bought their X-1 and he has some serious style!
Old     (rourker)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-15-2011, 10:40 AM Reply   
Will- I'm slow to respond, but we are saving $ this season for a cruiser late in the year or first part of 2012. First summer as a non-boat owner, gonna be different. There is one in Hastings that if it doesn't sell by August, we're going to make an offer. I'm available any time this year for riding now!

Can ride, can drive, have gas cash. Holla if you need a 3rd, 4th, or 5th!
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-16-2011, 4:06 PM Reply   
Seth- I most definitlely will- What is the "going-rate on gas contributions this year everyone? I am hearing $ 5 a gallon by June- AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! that's $ 250 to fill the boat!!!
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-17-2011, 7:26 AM Reply   
Ugh ya gas is gonna suck this year, I'm right there with ya 53 gallon tank. Think I'll be running a little less ballast this year.

I was doing the math on a tip to the cabin this year. 50 gallons in gas for the truck to tow and then another 50 or so in the boat over the weekend. $500 + just to go up there and ride, the mad house city lakes just got a little more appealing.
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       04-17-2011, 7:50 AM Reply   
^^ Wouldnt it be worth it to keep boat @ cabin and ride others boats during the week?
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-18-2011, 7:38 AM Reply   
^Wouldn't really be worth having a boat I have access to 8 days a month.
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-18-2011, 8:19 AM Reply   
Anyone get out this weekend?? Pretty Freekin cold!!! Maybe Saturday??? Supposed to be 60.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       04-19-2011, 6:56 AM Reply   
Took the maiden voyage on the new ride last night! I'm such a newb (4th time ever, first time in more than 6 years). Found out that I ride more naturally regular than goofy, but it's not a drastic difference. The O'Brien Decade is an amazing board. Got in a fairly long run of carving, sliding and small jumps. Too cold to go crazy. Had to quit when my fingers went numb.

I can't wait to post that raley pic!

I went out with JT. He took some phone pics, so maybe he'll post them. Air temp was about 45. I don't even waht to know what the water temp was!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-19-2011, 1:12 PM Reply   
I just typed "Jump King" into craigslist search and this popped up!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...334364344.html

ahahahahahahahah

Great Marketing Jay!