Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-15-2015, 6:42 AM Reply   
^^ For sure.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-15-2015, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
You know Aaron Rodgers has to be liking his chops waiting for the Legion of Room to throw completions.
LOL! That's pretty good, although I'm not sure what "liking his chops" means. Pork chops? Lamb chops? I'm getting hungry.
I love that GB hates the Hawks, meanwhile in Seattle we don't care at all.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-15-2015, 10:21 AM Reply   
Seattle in the cellar? How about them 49ERs? Guess every expert owes them an apology.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-15-2015, 10:40 AM Reply   
Apology for beating the Vikes at home? Well..a win is a win I guess. That's more than I can claim right now... . I did see Kap going through his progressions but I think Dillfer has a serious man crush on him. Guy wouldn't shut up about him. Black uniforms were cool.

My Hawks looked soft everywhere other than special teams except the OT kick off. WTF??? Where is the fire and intensity!!!

The D was bad - especially Sherman. He wasn't even tracking the ball at all, he looked gassed chasing receivers blind and should have drawn a couple penalties that went uncalled. Maybe Cam is that important as there wasn't much adjustment in the secondary and we got burned for several 20+ yard plays.

O-line looked awful as well. Wilson was running for his life every play. We always have trouble with the Rams but next week in GB is the big one though. Gotta win that one or we're down 2 conference games and one division.

GO HAWKS!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2015, 7:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
LOL! That's pretty good, although I'm not sure what "liking his chops" means. Pork chops? Lamb chops? I'm getting hungry.
I love that GB hates the Hawks, meanwhile in Seattle we don't care at all.
I meant to type licking,but I guess I didn't c the c was missing.lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-15-2015, 11:00 PM Reply   
Is it just me sensing this or is there some long deserved (and bravado-challenged) civility coming from Seattle fans? Amazing what a SB loss combined with a first game of the season loss (not-to-mention-last-place) can do to a group attitude. I like it. Stay classy, Seattle fans. You might get some new fans or maybe even regain some old ones... I think the reaction to the outcome of the GB game will further reveal the true character of the fan base.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-16-2015, 1:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I meant to type licking,but I guess I didn't c the c was missing.lol
Just keeping you on your toes Robert. Losing Bryant was a tough loss for the Boys but hopefully he's back for the Hawks game. I want to see both teams at full strength for that showdown in big D.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-16-2015, 2:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Is it just me sensing this or is there some long deserved (and bravado-challenged) civility coming from Seattle fans? Amazing what a SB loss combined with a first game of the season loss (not-to-mention-last-place) can do to a group attitude. I like it. Stay classy, Seattle fans. You might get some new fans or maybe even regain some old ones... I think the reaction to the outcome of the GB game will further reveal the true character of the fan base.
Mark, the Hawks haven't lost two games in a row (Pats, Rams) since last early October. Seattle fans are a little stunned. Oh and we haven't lost 3 in a row since 2011 or BW (Before Wilson), so I'm not worried about the Pack.

GO HAWKS!!!....and tony romo...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-16-2015, 7:45 PM Reply   
That will be Aaron's mistake. Add the fact that Green Bay got gashed by the run against a sub par offense and I like our odds. Russ, Rawls, Marshawn and Locket will be putting GB's run defense to the test big time.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-17-2015, 1:32 AM Reply   
Something special is happening with the 49ERs...

http://49rs.co/vc1ijB (Bowman mic'd up)

The Steelers are favored by 5.5 and I would take that bet.

Last edited by diamonddad; 09-17-2015 at 1:33 AM. Reason: .
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-17-2015, 9:34 AM Reply   
Cliff Green Bay won by 8 against a division opponent. They also scored 31 points. I don't think Rodgers is worried about the Seahawks porous defense.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-17-2015, 9:43 AM Reply   
As for Dallas I think Dez Bryant is a huge loss. Most of the players who have had the same injury are saying 8 to 12 weeks to recover. Someone needs to step up. As for DeMarco Murray's replacement, I haven't seen him run the ball yet. Someone needs to step up there too. Without Randy Gregory and Greg Hardy I don't know if we can get enough pressure on the QB. I predict we will start off slowly and make a run for the playoffs at the end of the season. As for the Eagles this week they didn't look any more impressive than Dallas against the Giants. Both teams have a lot to work on. Fortunately their in a weak division.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       09-17-2015, 10:35 AM Reply   
I realize this is a smack talking thread but I need some quick fantasy advice from those who play. Should I bench Peyton Manning this week and start Mariotta or Carson Palmer? Manning seems to be off to a slow start...
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-17-2015, 10:36 AM Reply   
Seahawk fans. Wasn't there a issue that happened last year where the team was under performing and Cam Chancellor went off on some players that were not paying attention at practice and from there forward the team play improved? Point being -- Cam is critical.

Last edited by diamonddad; 09-17-2015 at 10:37 AM. Reason: .
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-17-2015, 10:40 AM Reply   
I think Peyton Manning is done. He looks so old and weak. He lost weight. His arms look weak. He can hardly through the ball over 10 yards.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-17-2015, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Something special is happening with the 49ERs...

http://49rs.co/vc1ijB (Bowman mic'd up)

The Steelers are favored by 5.5 and I would take that bet.
Steelers looked terrible against the Pats. As a Seahawks fan I hated even watching that game. The only good outcome would have been if Tom "I broke my phone just cuz" Brady and Ben Rothlisraper both getting a knee taken out and the game ending in a tie...

Hope the 9er's kill em!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-17-2015, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seahawk fans. Wasn't there a issue that happened last year where the team was under performing and Cam Chancellor went off on some players that were not paying attention at practice and from there forward the team play improved? Point being -- Cam is critical.
Yes, yes there was... Everyone I know loves Cam and he is a game changer. Bought one of his jerseys for the Super Bowl last year. The precedent that would be set by giving him the money on a contract that is essentially a year old and was heavily front loaded with guaranteed bonus money is the problem. If the Seahawks give in it would line players up at the door for more across the league. It's a lose - lose situation all the way around. Both sides have their points. Fans just want him on the field laying out those big hits that make receivers fear going across the middle.

Niners looked pretty good considering the dumpster fire that was their off season. I snagged Hyde off waivers for my fantasy team. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-17-2015, 2:08 PM Reply   
Mariotta or Carson Palmer would be better starts than Manning. Teams haven't figured out what rattles Mariotta and Palmer looks smooth and in rhythm.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-17-2015, 2:15 PM Reply   
Damn son you rocking 3 quarterbacks?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-17-2015, 2:44 PM Reply   
Week 2 picks

THURSDAY @ 8:25 PM

DEN @ KC - Chiefs at home. Manning didn't look good week 1.

Sunday @1:00 pm

NE @ BUF - BILLS at home. Tom will be deflated.

HOU @ CAR - Panthers at home.
ARI @ CHI - Cardinals on the road.
SD @ CIN - Bengals at home.
TEN @ CLE - Titans on the road.
DET @ MIN - Lions on the road.
TB @ NO - This is a toss up. I'll take Tampa Bay on the road.
ATL @ NYG - Falcons on the road.
SF @PIT - 49ERS on the road.
STL @ WAS - Rams on the road.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm

MIA @ JAX - Dolphins on the road.
BAL @ OAK - RAVENS on the road.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm

DAL @ PHI - Cowboys on the road.

Sunday night at 8:30 pm

SEA @ GB - Packers at home.

MONDAY night @ 8:30 pm

NYJ @ IND - Colts at home.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       09-17-2015, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by King12 View Post
Damn son you rocking 3 quarterbacks?
Ha nope just leaning towards picking one of them up if Manning doesn't pan out... I think it is still to soon to know what Mariotta's got
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-17-2015, 2:47 PM Reply   
Gotcha, if go Palmer. I doubt that Manning has a great week 2. I don't think he's done but not this week.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-18-2015, 6:12 AM Reply   
2-0 for the Broncos. Wins over 2 very good teams. Running game looks TERRIBLE, Manning isn't setting the world on fire. Defense is AWESOME. Could be worse.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-18-2015, 7:05 AM Reply   
that was just a horrible loss for my Chiefs - but as a Chiefs fan, not surprising at all. The only thing that shocked me was 2 fumbles by Charles. God our passing game is so bad.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-18-2015, 10:39 AM Reply   
Yes, the Broncos have an excellent defense. Too bad their offense has regressed.

What is up with these bonehead head coaching calls? Last week it was Tom Coughlin with the passing play that stopped the clock. This week it was Andy Reid with running play that lead to a fumble.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-18-2015, 9:27 PM Reply   
Seattle haters are back in full force I see.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-19-2015, 11:11 PM Reply   
Man. This thread is lethargic.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-20-2015, 4:37 PM Reply   
Poor tony
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-20-2015, 8:19 PM Reply   
Cowboys beat the Eagles without Dez Bryant and finished the win without Tony Romo. Man those Eagles look impressive at 0-2.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2015, 10:16 PM Reply   
Niners? No one expects anything so if anything good happens, great. Seattle... Where to start... GB got their payback... They clearly are the better team. Now Seattle has an easy schedule for awhile. Is the Chancellor thing ruining it for Seattle? If so, how is ONE guy so important???
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2015, 10:23 PM Reply   
Such a bummer about Romo. I'm not even a Cowboys fan but, dang. That's gotta hurt... Never thought I'd ever say this but, I have sympathy for the Cowboys. Robert, let us know if you need an intervention.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-20-2015, 10:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Seattle haters are back in full force I see.
No current hate here but, the Seattle relative silence is deafening. Quite a stark contrast to last year. I'm sure that the SB loss, being 0-2 and being in last place took most of the wind out of your collective sails... I'm really not used to this... Can't one of you Seattle fans stand up and tell us how great you are? Anyone? I'm really hoping the next four Seattle games vs four paper tigers will bring back that typical Seattle/new money/bravado so the rest of us can shoot holes in it. Otherwise, this thread IS dead. Let's face it. Seattle fans made this thread fun.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-21-2015, 11:10 AM Reply   
We're 0-2 after two tough games on the road. Last night we literally gave the game to the Packers via penalties. Rodgers did what he does and took every advantage of our defense's repeated violations. As for the team coming apart without Kam and the over analytical blah blah views, I would say let's just see how the next four games play out. The NFL set Seattle up to get punished out of the gate and they succeeded. NFC teams have been spotted two games by the Hawks but it's highly unlikely that they will be able to keep Wilson and Pete out of the hunt from this point on. Let's see who's still talking smack after week six.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2015, 3:07 PM Reply   
Yeah I'm sure week six will look better for Seattle. Pretty sure that is.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-21-2015, 3:18 PM Reply   
There's truth in what Cliff said. The Pack has a Monday nighter next week. 2 prime time games in a row. 8 days to recover. They will need it after carting off more players. Hawks beat themselves but 0-2 still sucks.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-21-2015, 3:28 PM Reply   
The NFL needs to do something about [near] career ending cheap shots...

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/AF9...C6UGCeiLnWAxAq

Last edited by diamonddad; 09-21-2015 at 3:28 PM. Reason: a
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-21-2015, 4:31 PM Reply   
I'll be at Lambeau with my Chiefs gear on Monday night!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-21-2015, 5:19 PM Reply   
The Hawks are still a great team. We had a lot of problems last night and we still stayed close with a really good Green Bay team. The biggest problem with last night is that now that we lost that game, we may very well be playing Green Bay in Wisconsin for the NFC Championship in January.

Why I'm not worried,

#1 The Seahawks have only played road games.
#2 The Rams ALWAYS play the Seahawks tough.
#3 Green Bay is a tough place for ANY road team to win. (9 straight home wins)
#4 Jimmy Graham has not had enough reps to be in sync with Wilson.
#5 The Seahawks schedule is favorable the rest of the way.
#6 The Vikings game might be the only bright spot for the 49ers this year.
Old     (Artie)      Join Date: Sep 2015       09-21-2015, 7:16 PM Reply   
Looks like the pats deflated another team. Hatters keep talking they want the fuel bring it go pats!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2015, 11:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
The Hawks are still a great team. We had a lot of problems last night and we still stayed close with a really good Green Bay team. The biggest problem with last night is that now that we lost that game, we may very well be playing Green Bay in Wisconsin for the NFC Championship in January.

Why I'm not worried,

#1 The Seahawks have only played road games.
#2 The Rams ALWAYS play the Seahawks tough.
#3 Green Bay is a tough place for ANY road team to win. (9 straight home wins)
#4 Jimmy Graham has not had enough reps to be in sync with Wilson.
#5 The Seahawks schedule is favorable the rest of the way.
#6 The Vikings game might be the only bright spot for the 49ers this year.
Why you SHOULD worry;

#1 Half of your games are road games.
#2 You have to play the Rams again.
#3 The road to the SB will probably go through GB in GB if you make it that far.
#4 Jimmy Graham will probably never sinc with RW.
#5 Yes, the schedule is "favorable" but that means zero in the NFL.
#6 Forget the Niners. I'd worry more about Arizona.

More things to worry about;

#1 Kam missing and his replacement stinks.
#2 Sherman getting burned regularly. (karma)
#3 Lynch getting tackled by one hand from behind on Sunday and no fire in his belly. In fact, he was negative yards for a long time. Too many Skittles. Maybe he'll wake up.
#4 General complacency combined with a sense of entitlement in the entire team as a whole.

Last edited by markj; 09-21-2015 at 11:27 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2015, 11:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
The NFL needs to do something about [near] career ending cheap shots...

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/AF9...C6UGCeiLnWAxAq
No kidding! After two ACL tears of my own, I almost threw up when I saw that.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-22-2015, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why you SHOULD worry;

#1 Half of your games are road games.
#2 You have to play the Rams again.
#3 The road to the SB will probably go through GB in GB if you make it that far.
#4 Jimmy Graham will probably never sinc with RW.
#5 Yes, the schedule is "favorable" but that means zero in the NFL.
#6 Forget the Niners. I'd worry more about Arizona.

More things to worry about;

#1 Kam missing and his replacement stinks.
#2 Sherman getting burned regularly. (karma)
#3 Lynch getting tackled by one hand from behind on Sunday and no fire in his belly. In fact, he was negative yards for a long time. Too many Skittles. Maybe he'll wake up.
#4 General complacency combined with a sense of entitlement in the entire team as a whole.
I knew #6 would get you rollin. See how fun this is.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-22-2015, 6:14 AM Reply   
Any Colts fans out there? What's wrong with Luck... He's ruining my fantasy team.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-22-2015, 8:45 AM Reply   
Yes, The COLTS suck and their golden boy LUCK is sucking too. Guess that team will be needing a new coach soon.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-22-2015, 11:39 AM Reply   
Enjoy it while you can boys because starting with the Bears the Hawks will be going on a bit of a run. It's a long season.
Pretty disappointed that Romo got hurt. That match up in big D looks like more of a mismatch.
Get well soon, Tony.

Looks like the 49ers are back!...er wait.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-22-2015, 8:19 PM Reply   
Don't give up on the Cowboys Darren. Matt Cassell is on the way to back up Brandon Weeden. Terrell Owens wants to help out while Dez is sidelined. We will be fine.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-23-2015, 10:29 AM Reply   
Kam is back!! Sorry to the rest of the NFL but your vacation is over.

Robert, I would never give up on Da Boyz. Just bummed I can't cheer for my favorite QB Tony Romo.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-23-2015, 7:57 PM Reply   
Week 3 picks

Thursday @ 8:25 pm

WAS @ NYG - REDSKINS on the road.

Sunday @ 1:00 pm
ATL@DAL - Cowboys find a way. The world is shocked that the Cowboys continue to win even without Romo and Bryant. Next man up!
IND @ TEN -Colts on the road.
OAK @ CLE - Raiders on the road.
CIN @ BAL - Bengals on the road. That's 5 road teams so far.
JAX @ NE - Patriots at home.
NO @ CAR - Panthers at home.
PHI @ NYJ - Jets at home.
TB @ HOU - Texans at home.
SD @ MIN- Chargers on the road.
PIT @ STL - Steelers on the road.

SUNDAY @4:00 PM

49ERS @ ARI - Cardinals at home. The team to watch in the NFC West.
BUF @ MIA - Bills on the road.
CHI @ SEA - Seahawks at home. Welcome back Kam.

SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:30 PM

DEN @ DET - Broncos on the road.

MONDAY NIGHT @ 8:30 PM

KC @ GB - Packers at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-24-2015, 12:23 PM Reply   
I'll play.
My picks...
DC vs NY - DC
Dal vs Atl - Hotlanta
Ind vs Ten - Colts
Oak vs Cle - Browns
Cin vs Bal - Ravens
Jax vs NE - Pats
No vs Car - Panthers
Phi vs NYJ - Eagles
TB vs Hou - Texans
SD vs Min - Vikes
Pit vs Stl - Rams
SF vs Ari - Cards
Buf vs Mia - Bills
Chi vs Sea - HAWKS!!
Den vs Det - Broncos
KC vs GB - Pack
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-25-2015, 8:00 AM Reply   
Another Thursday turd game. Manning always has that same dumb ass look on his face. Derp!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-25-2015, 10:13 AM Reply   
Hawks will be back on track this week boys. Hope everyone enjoyed the little bump in the road because they are about to go on a four game winning streak...

Bears / Hawks - Hawks
Niners / Cards - Cards
Rams / Steelers - Steelers

Last edited by seattle; 09-25-2015 at 10:16 AM.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 11:11 AM Reply   
Washington is terrible. Seattle better do more than just win if they want to actually make noise and not just have a decent record. Lot of figuring out to do, lots of time though. Kam might be back but wonder how many players be upset/lost respect from by ****ting on them when hey needed him. Big egos in that locker room won't be happy.

Patriots are to be reckoned with. Look at that schedule. Who do they lose to? Bills next time? Broncos? Yeah right. If they don't have an off night they go undefeated.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-25-2015, 1:05 PM Reply   
Joel......... Really? I doubt it seriously. The NFL will be watching the Perpetrators closely. If they don't get to cheat,do you really think they will go undefeated? I haven't looked at their schedule but I would bet without even looking they will drop at least 2 or 3 games.
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-25-2015, 1:29 PM Reply   

Who do they lose to if they don't just completely suck it up one night? Dallas? Dallas will be okay but against NE I can't see it. Colts better get their crap straight QUICK if they can hang. Jax sucks,Washington sucks, NY is awful. Philly could have a ringer I guess,they better at the end of the season..
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-26-2015, 10:37 AM Reply   
Pats are good but undefeated? C'mon bruh.
The Pats beat the Steelers at home by 7 without Bell or a Steeler D, and the Pats own the Bills. Like I said they are good but those two wins don't exactly make me think they will run the table.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-26-2015, 11:59 AM Reply   
I want to agree with you guys because I don't really care for the Pats, but you gotta admit that as of right now that's a pretty light regular season schedule.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-26-2015, 6:09 PM Reply   
Cowboys,Jets,Giants,Bills,Broncos and Eagles could all give the Patriots trouble. It remains to be seen how effective the Cowboys Offense will be without Romo and Bryant. Witten being hobbled won't help either. I think the Bills could really give the Patriots trouble next time. If something happens to Brady or Gronk they won't make the playoffs.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-26-2015, 11:34 PM Reply   
Typically, the NFL is not that predictable and typically a team that gets blown out does not get blown out the next week. This is what I hope for for the 49ers who are again playing a very good team and offensive monster.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2015, 10:17 AM Reply   
^^^ Fingers crossed.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2015, 1:23 PM Reply   
Ouch rough start for Kap...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-27-2015, 4:34 PM Reply   
Looks like we tied Darren.
Old    bigdtx            09-27-2015, 4:39 PM Reply   
Pretty funny after all the BS around "deflategate"... Now that the NFL is checking the ball pressure it's really slowed down Tom Brady. They're now 3-0 and just hung half a hundred on Jacksonville.

Too bad they can't use the "soft" balls - they'd have won every game 100 - 0. Goodell is an idiot - they should have fined the pats 500K and put the issue to bed a year ago. To coin a classic (para)phrase "this guy's ego is writing checks his ass can't cash".
Old     (King12)      Join Date: Jul 2012       09-27-2015, 5:43 PM Reply   
Cam newton and Greg Olsen beat the Saints today lol
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-27-2015, 8:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
CAM has not done anything. KAP has had two good season and one bad season.

I am rooting for a good year for KAP but the 49ers need to stop loosing great defensive players (Willis, Smith, Smith, Borland).
How'd that work out today?

Kap is just the latest NFL Mobile Quarterback Novelty Act, and he peaked in 2013. He is one, maybe two seasons behind RG3 on the relevancy schedule.

Whether or not Russell Wilson falls into the same mold is still shaping up, but he's far exceeded all the other "mobile" QB's to this point.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-28-2015, 10:08 AM Reply   
26-0 and Seattle morning radio is still bitching. Got to love Seattle media. I don't care who you shutout in the NFL, it's no easy task.

Not sure if the Cards are that good or the 49ers are that bad but it's going to make the NFC West pretty interesting. Also, looks like the Rams are back where they belong.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-28-2015, 10:09 AM Reply   
Sorry about the Boyz Robert, ATL is good and you know you can't win without the best QB in the universe...TONY ROMO!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-28-2015, 12:07 PM Reply   
You can't win when your QB doesn't even attempt a pass of 20 yards or more. You also can't win if you don't score a single point in the second half. When your defense gives Matt Ryan all day to find Julio Jones that doesn't help either. A lot needs to change if they expect to compete with the Saints on Sunday.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-28-2015, 2:21 PM Reply   
^^Hopefully the Aints will be without Brees again.
Why doesn't Dallas just keep running the ball? I only watched a little of the first half and they couldn't be stopped on the ground.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-28-2015, 7:16 PM Reply   
I don't understand why they don't Use McFadden more. I understand Randle can't take but so much punishment,but why not use McFadden more? We all saw Weeden can't read the defense and without Bryant only Witten can beat the one one ones.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-29-2015, 11:37 AM Reply   
^^If I'm Jason Garrett, I'm taking the ball out of Weeden's hands as much as possible. That O line is the best in the league, run the ball, control the clock, keep your D on the sideline, play action to Witten or Beasley and win games. It's like Garrett wants to throw it all over the place because he never got a chance to.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-01-2015, 12:40 PM Reply   
Thursday Night

PIT @ BAL - Ravens at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-01-2015, 3:53 PM Reply   
^^agreed. Hope Vick has good insurance.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-02-2015, 10:56 AM Reply   
Rams / Cardinals - Cardinals

Niners / Packers - Packers

Lions / Hawks - Hawks

Hopefully our offensive line will start to jell a little better this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-02-2015, 11:29 AM Reply   
Sunday @9:30 am

NYJ @ MIA - JETS abroad.

Sunday @ 1:00 pm

HOU @ ATL - Falcons at home.
NYG @ BUF - Bills at home.
OAK @ CHI - Raiders on the road.
KC @ CIN - Bengals at home.
JAX @ IND - Colts at home.
CAR @ TB - Panthers on the road.
PHI @ WAS - Eagles squeak one out.

Sunday @4:05 pm
CLE @ SD - Chargers at home.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm

STL @ ARI - CARDINALS at home. The Cards are the best in the west.
MIN @ DEN - Broncos should win this one at home. I expect to see Peyton running for his life though.
GB @ SF - Packers will win this road game easily.

Sunday @ 8:30 pm

DAL @ NO - IF DREW Brees plays it will be closer. I expect the Cowboys to whip Weeden into shape and fix the lack of pressure on the QB. Cowboys on the road.

Monday @ 8:30 pm

DET @ SEA - Seahawks at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-02-2015, 11:50 AM Reply   
picks...
NYJ @ Mia - Fins
HOU @ ATL - Falcons go 4-0
NYG @ BUF - Bills
Oak @ Chi - Bears finally win one, ugly game.
KC @ Cinn - Begals
Jax @ Indy - Colts
Car @ TB - Panthers
Phi @ Was - Eagles
Cle @ SD - Chargers
Stl @ Ari - Rams surprise everyone
Min @ Den - Broncos
GB @ SF - Pack in another blowout
Dal @ NO - Saints if Brees plays, Cowboys if Brees sits.
Det @ SEA - HAWKS!! Kam will welcome back Golden Tate
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-04-2015, 8:47 PM Reply   
Too early in the year for any smack???? I'll start....
NFC west is wide open, Cardinals are paper tigers just like every season.
Kaep is over......I bet the 9ers bring in a QB out of retirement to back up Gabbert within the next week. And in typical Niner fan fashion, the place is half empty by halftime.
Dallas played a hell of a game, but Drew don't give in at home. Even a clanked 30 harder didn't kill them.
Cam Newton is for real.
Is Green Bay really that good???? Held to 17 by the 9ers.....hmmm.....then again how many points do you really need to beat the Flatbill Mouthbreather?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2015, 12:17 AM Reply   
^^^ Yes GB is good. Did you already forget how they schooled the chickens?
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-05-2015, 7:07 AM Reply   
There we go!!!! The San Francisco chant- "yeah but remember when the Seahawks lost??!!!"......
Hey at least we haven't heard of any of your gang banger thug life fans committing any felonies in the parking lot this week......
How's it feel the being the New Raiders as the face of the Most Criminal Fan Base???

That's more like it...... Everyone else meeting up somewhere to sing Kumbayah?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-05-2015, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^ Yes GB is good. Did you already forget how they schooled the chickens?
LOL! Yeah Hawks leading in the 4th quarter in Green Bay is hardly schooled.
I watched Kap yesterday and actually felt bad for him. What happened? Did Richard Sherman really end his career? #thetip

Robert, looks like I gotcha this week.

PS: Cards are now done. Congrats on beating up the Aints, Whiners, and Bears. They finally played a tough team and look what happened. Enjoy shopping for a new Kangol this off season Bruce.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-05-2015, 11:09 AM Reply   
BTW I'll be singing Kumbayah tonight at the Hawks game after they destroy the Lions.