Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (chris_schweda)      Join Date: Dec 2006       03-24-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
I have mildew on my seats of my san 210 and I was not able to get it as clean as I wanted last year and want some good stuff to get it all off help would be great
Old     (Brett24ve)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-25-2010, 6:56 AM Reply   
Spray Nine, can be hard to find depending where you are located. They claim it will actually repel mold and I think there is a video on you tube about it. Check their website and they have a list of places that carry the product. Its @ $16 a gallon. I let it sit for a minute, then scrub with a finger nail brush and wipe off. Very impressive stuff in my opinion.
Old     (crghou)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-25-2010, 10:14 AM Reply   
I had pretty good luck with Star brite Mildew remover. Best part is it is only $5 at academy. I used that and then 303 cleaner and then put some 303 protectant on afterwards and my seats are looking really good.

Star Brite also makes a seat soap that I put on after the Mildew remover just to make sure they were nice and clean.

Looked into Babes was just a lot of money and shipping was very expensive.

Last edited by crghou; 03-25-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: .
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-25-2010, 10:20 AM Reply   
Going to get flamed but I had mildew and the only thing I could find that worked was bleach. Kept it only on those spots and 303 the hell out of it when I was done. Probably not the BEST choice but it did get the job done.
Old     (surfdoggy)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-25-2010, 10:30 AM Reply   
The Malco upholstery cleaner has worked great on everything I have thrown at it
Old     (sc_beerbarge)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-25-2010, 12:21 PM Reply   
Magic Eraser
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-25-2010, 12:41 PM Reply   
Malco Leather and Plastic Cleaner and a soft brissle brush.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-25-2010, 12:58 PM Reply   
+1 to Magic Eraser. Yes yes, i know it takes off a little of the Vinyl but it's worked wonders on my boat. If anyone knows anything that works better than that I'd be surprised. I had tried 303, Simple Green (I know I know), and Oxy Clean. I use Greased Lightening with Magic Erasers and it's worked really really well. If anyone knows of a better combo I'm all ears.
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-25-2010, 2:43 PM Reply   
Dura Gloss Mildew Buster
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-25-2010, 4:39 PM Reply   
My mom turned me on to a cleaner she picked up at HomeDepot (they may sell it at other stores). It is called Krud Kutter and is sold by the gallon. It is 100% environmentally safe and the stuff works. It cleans everything. I haven't tried it yet on vinyl, but it is safe on everything, I think you can drink it without it hurting you.