Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 14, 2005

Old     (stefmatt)      Join Date: Nov 2004       11-30-2004, 2:38 PM Reply   
I recently purchased this 2002 Sanger V210 with upgraged 350 Mercruser engine but am forced to sell for family reasons. I need some advice on what I might ask for and where I might post it (besides here). Low miles, pro fight tower, pro flight racks, very loud pioneer/polk system with mtx amp plus wiring for more/lights, triple ballast system, garaged, new steering cable, life jackets and accessories included. Just had it tuned. I had so many plans for this black/purple beauty but have to sell. I only want to get rid of the payment and I owe a little over $31000. Any advice?

Sanger
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       11-30-2004, 3:07 PM Reply   
I don't think you'll be able to get 31,000 for it on here. But you never know. Have you thought about transfering the loan? Just have someone assume the loan payments, that way your completly out of it. Just an idea
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-30-2004, 3:26 PM Reply   
$31k is a good value for that boat with those options IMO. I would put $32.5k on it and advertise it on Flipsell & Boattrader. I presume you have asked your dealer what he would give you for it?
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       11-30-2004, 3:41 PM Reply   
Darren, I based mine on what I saw here in houston. same boat,75 hours, still smelled new. the guy was asking 22k, but had almost no options, but the engine upgrade, on it.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-30-2004, 4:08 PM Reply   
Wow, thats cheap, he must have wanted out bad. Options do add up tho, triple ballast, stereo & tower will run close to 10k
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-30-2004, 4:09 PM Reply   
Check nadaguides.com for estimated value of your boat, and boattraderonline.com to see what others are for sale and how much.
Old     (tigeal)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-30-2004, 7:43 PM Reply   
Boattraderonline.com is by far the widest coverage and the most used online option.
Check other listings for comparables to establish a fare price.
Make sure you take at least 4-5 quality pics, each side-interior and motor.
Don't expect much to happen this time of year though.
Good luck.
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       11-30-2004, 9:02 PM Reply   
I sold my 2002 Tige this summer. I put an ad on boattrader and had a good response. I would compare with others online and then decide if you can get out of it what you need. This time of year only hard-core bargain hunters will even be looking, so you'll have to be perceived as giving a great deal. If you can wait until the spring then there will be far more people interested who want a boat quick. Most people looking now aren't desperate to get something.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-01-2004, 2:46 PM Reply   
not sure why but boats started pulling in good money on e-bay recently? It's definately the quickest way to get a reality check. Start the bidding at 19,9 set the reserve at 30k and see where it lands. I doubt it will pass the reserve but you can always second chance offer the highest bidder if it's close.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       12-01-2004, 3:28 PM Reply   
good point mike , and it only costs about 40 bucks