Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 17, 2003

Old    smwakeboarder            09-13-2003, 12:14 PM Reply   
im looking for a good shop to work on a blown motor or just put in a new one in. Does anybody know of any good shops.
Old     (goodtime)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-14-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
gs marine in corona, lots of work on drag boats etc.

goodluck, sold my eliminator for a wakeboard boat, turn key is NICE
Old     (drewsy)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-14-2003, 4:22 PM Reply   
M2O Marine in SD. Fast service resonable cost.
Andrew
Old    smwakeboarder            09-15-2003, 4:01 PM Reply   
thanks i call them up
Old    stormrider            09-22-2003, 1:30 PM Reply   
On the Edge Watersports in El Cajon. Island Marine in Corona sold me a Moomba Mobius LSV but, apparently, did not properly align the prop shaft so the transmission leaked from day 1. Indmar couldn't figure it out. Moomba had no clue. Brought the boat to On the Edge for service, and also asked them to look at the transmission leak issue. Boat was back in 3 days. They said the prop shaft wasn't aligned and that they fixed it. I've put 40+ hours on the boats since then and the tranny oil can is gathering dust.
Old     (bjbatch)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-29-2003, 11:50 PM Reply   
Steven - Island Marine just started selling Moombas this year. Are you sure you didn't buy that from Paradise Watersports?
Old    stormrider            09-30-2003, 7:44 AM Reply   
Hey, Bruce:
Definitely Island Marine. I bought the boat, new,last November right after they started selling Moombas.
Old     (gvb)      Join Date: May 2003       09-30-2003, 8:36 AM Reply   
Neal at San Diego Performance Marine in Spring Valley is supposed to be one of the best in San Diego.

-gvb
Old    chadna            09-30-2003, 5:34 PM Reply   
R & D Marine in Anaheim.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-30-2003, 5:58 PM Reply   
The Boat Doctor in Corona, Bill Wilson.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-30-2003, 7:11 PM Reply   
Steve, does this mean the next boat will be a MC? I can't imagine buying a boat from Bruce...
Old    stormrider            10-01-2003, 9:17 AM Reply   
Hey, Bill:

An X-2 would be oh so nice-- or a SAN, either.

Bruce is mellowing. I think Scott's a good influence on him! I never had much of a problem with Bruce. You just have to figure he's gonna make his opinion known if you're talking boats.

And he's there-- through thick and thin, making sure we have a decent MC dealer and pro-shop out near the lake. And I definitely don't have anything bad to say about his service department-- it's that east county thing; those guys are born with wrenches in their hands and there's not much they can't fix.
Old     (troyl)      Join Date: Feb 2002       10-01-2003, 11:56 AM Reply   
2nd the Boat Doctor, Bill Wilson 909-288-7445