Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2022, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
a ****ing men
LOL, 2 of you suckers fell for tuckers "documentary". OOHHH The Truth, PATRIOT PURGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-13-2022, 4:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, 2 of you suckers fell for tuckers "documentary". OOHHH The Truth, PATRIOT PURGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
Didn’t watch a single second

I know how things operate. Been part of 100’s of undercover ooeriations in my 23yr career. When it looks like an elephant , roars like an elephant , and smells like a elepahnt it’s an elephant . No matter how hard the left wants it to be a rino.

Common practice for undercovers to completely disappear , I also know how many undercovers we have roaming crowds during simple protests in Chicago. I can. Only imagine the manpower the FBI had working the crowds on the 6th. Maybe if you educated yourself on operations your wouldn’t look like such a fool commenting on them.

I did also watch your lame video. All that showed is the officers gave up their position in front of the hallway and gave access to the demonstrators. If that hallway was such a protected venue 5-6 guards wouldn’t have walked away. I then watched a scared security guard who’s never seen an iota of action shoot an unarmed female with no means to put that security officer in any fear of death or great bodily harm. Once again I find it comical you’ve consistently defended armed violent felons attempting to kill police officers and innocently civilians with weapons when their acted upon, yet you’re completely ok with an security guard shooting an unarmed individual that presented no threat of great bodily harm or death to anyone. You’re a joke.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-13-2022 at 4:56 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-13-2022, 5:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Didn’t watch a single second

I know how things operate. Been part of 100’s of undercover ooeriations in my 23yr career. When it looks like an elephant , roars like an elephant , and smells like a elepahnt it’s an elephant . No matter how hard the left wants it to be a rino.

Common practice for undercovers to completely disappear , I also know how many undercovers we have roaming crowds during simple protests in Chicago. I can. Only imagine the manpower the FBI had working the crowds on the 6th. Maybe if you educated yourself on operations your wouldn’t look like such a fool commenting on them.

I did also watch your lame video. All that showed is the officers gave up their position in front of the hallway and gave access to the demonstrators. If that hallway was such a protected venue 5-6 guards wouldn’t have walked away. I then watched a scared security guard who’s never seen an iota of action shoot an unarmed female with no means to put that security officer in any fear of death or great bodily harm. Once again I find it comical you’ve consistently defended armed violent felons attempting to kill police officers and innocently civilians with weapons when their acted upon, yet you’re completely ok with an security guard shooting an unarmed individual that presented no threat of great bodily harm or death to anyone. You’re a joke.
How many of those under cover ops youve been involved in where you are the bad guy? How often does law enforcement push innocent bystanders into beating cops and breaking into buildings to hang the VP and put a bullet in Pelosi? FYI, you were 100% wrong about Chauvin too mr. I know how things operate. FYI, everyone knows the narc in the crowd, they all dress the same, same black sunglasses, same haircut... Its literally a meme.
Yeah. im perfectly fine with a DC police lieutenant shooting an unhinged woman trying to force her way into the capitol to Stop the Steal.
You have me confused w/ someone else, i dont think i ever defend armed violent felons, isnt that a job for trump? He not only defends them, he pardons them. Law and order my azz.

Sweet Ashli. RIP traitor.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cy-theory?s=09

Last edited by 95sn; 01-13-2022 at 5:24 PM.