Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-02-2021, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I didnt say suing is unconstitutional. Whats unconstitutional is to subvert the will of the people by planning and attempting an unsuccessful insurrection, unsuccessful as in most everything the grifter ever did. ie see post with a list of trump failures. add The Wall that Mexico is paying for to the list, his biggest promise to the pawns.
You mean like a russian hoax?

Trump was building a wall. there is more than one way to pay for a wall. You guys bitched that he was even building it. I don't care who pays for it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-02-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You mean like a russian hoax?

Trump was building a wall. there is more than one way to pay for a wall. You guys bitched that he was even building it. I don't care who pays for it.
No hoax, you are clearly confused.
Yes, there are many, many ways to pay for a wall. Lets return to the good old days of 2016. Remember the rallies? Remember the speeches? Lets all do this together. "Were going to build a wall" , Who is going to pay for it? MEXICO!!!! Thats a Trump Quote how he was going to pay for it.
Now its "I dont care who pays for it", way to move the goal post ...again.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-02-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
No hoax, you are clearly confused.
Yes, there are many, many ways to pay for a wall. Lets return to the good old days of 2016. Remember the rallies? Remember the speeches? Lets all do this together. "Were going to build a wall" , Who is going to pay for it? MEXICO!!!! Thats a Trump Quote how he was going to pay for it.
Now its "I dont care who pays for it", way to move the goal post ...again.
I don't care about campaign speech rhetoric. Personally I believe you don't either. You are just trying to argue. Mexcio paying for it was never my end line. I want it stopped period. He got elected in part to stop illegals and part of that is a wall so the people on the ground can use the resources else where. kalifornia alone pays over $60 million a year to support illegals. We lose so much direct money to mexico that it is the 3rd leading GNP over oil for their country. That is a problem. Illegals have way bigger influence over American policy than most domestic issues. that is a problem. You build the wall and stop the outgoing of money taking care of mexican citizens in our country, you by defacto make mexico pay for the wall because they now have to take care of their own citizens.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-02-2021, 10:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't care about campaign speech rhetoric. Personally I believe you don't either. You are just trying to argue. Mexcio paying for it was never my end line. I want it stopped period. He got elected in part to stop illegals and part of that is a wall so the people on the ground can use the resources else where. kalifornia alone pays over $60 million a year to support illegals. We lose so much direct money to mexico that it is the 3rd leading GNP over oil for their country. That is a problem. Illegals have way bigger influence over American policy than most domestic issues. that is a problem. You build the wall and stop the outgoing of money taking care of mexican citizens in our country, you by defacto make mexico pay for the wall because they now have to take care of their own citizens.
Old (xstarrider) Join Date: Jun 2007 11-30-2021, 9:43 PM Reply Quick Reply
NEVER FORGET JOE BIDEN’S CAMPAIGN STATEMENT 12 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION

. Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump.

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said in the opening remarks of the showdown that comes just 12 days before the election.

Good ol joe is 100k plus over that threshold in 2/3 of time. Will joe be stepping down,
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-02-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Old (xstarrider) Join Date: Jun 2007 11-30-2021, 9:43 PM Reply Quick Reply
NEVER FORGET JOE BIDEN’S CAMPAIGN STATEMENT 12 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION

. Democratic White House hopeful Joe Biden said Thursday during his final debate with President Donald Trump.

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America," Biden said in the opening remarks of the showdown that comes just 12 days before the election.

Good ol joe is 100k plus over that threshold in 2/3 of time. Will joe be stepping down,
Not my statement. Not my monkey. Not my circus. I think it is hilarious that I need to explain to you that this is a shot at you and all your hysterics over the years. You specifically latched on to the deaths under Trumps watch (pretty much echoing the usually DNC talking points that you usually do) and politicized it. WE over here understand it is political rhetoric and the ability to enact policy is way more complicated because the president does not have legislative authority. It is hilarious yet sad at the same time that you like to latch on to statement like a child who someone said I will see you tomorrow but don't understand that tomorrow is not 2 hours from now.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       12-03-2021, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
not my statement. Not my monkey. Not my circus. I think it is hilarious that i need to explain to you that this is a shot at you and all your hysterics over the years. You specifically latched on to the deaths under trumps watch (pretty much echoing the usually dnc talking points that you usually do) and politicized it. We over here understand it is political rhetoric and the ability to enact policy is way more complicated because the president does not have legislative authority. It is hilarious yet sad at the same time that you like to latch on to statement like a child who someone said i will see you tomorrow but don't understand that tomorrow is not 2 hours from now.
lol!!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-06-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
You know all those organized smash and grabs/excessive lootings going on ………. ..well those are the stores fault according to Chicago’s Mayor. The stores ding have enough security , enough safeguards , or enough cameras . Seriously you can’t make this bull**** up. She and her party led the fight against stores instituting tight security and allowing security guards to go hands on and effect arrests of shoplifters. She and the Soros Lackey in charge of states attorney’s office also refused to prosecute thefts and instituted a law change in what qualifies as a felony theft.

https://twitter.com/amyjacobson/stat...461929987?s=10

Her response to the violent mobs that descended the downtown shopping cooridoor over the weekend , pulled a Transit Authority bud driver stuck in traffic from his bus and beat him senseless never happened according h to her. She wasn’t aware she activated the cities emergency plan used under the riots , the plan she’s the sole responsibility of needing approval to activate.

Apparently the 22 random people attacked , 12 officers injured , 3 teens shot ,12 felony gun arrests and 37 stores looted in a 4 hour span never happened. Her response those violent mobs of teens deserve the ability to be down there.

You’ll have to scroll down to see the video of the savage beating

https://mobile.twitter.com/cpd1617sc...52777060724742

They Mayor’s response to the savage violence

https://twitter.com/amyjacobson/stat...543089667?s=10