Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
The second rate equipment that is now in the hands of the Taliban was owned by the Afghan army and Afghan Government. We propped them up for 20 years, do we just leave them unarmed?
The hindsight Generals here will never acknowledge the fact that the plan was always, by every administration that the Afghan govt could defend itself and there was never any intention of evacuations. But truth isn't something that comes easy to attendees of Tucker Carlsons' Chicken Little U.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
The hindsight Generals here will never acknowledge the fact that the plan was always, by every administration that the Afghan govt could defend itself and there was never any intention of evacuations. But truth isn't something that comes easy to attendees of Tucker Carlsons' Chicken Little U.
How do you defend Biden’s lies about getting all Americans out before pulling the military out? That’s literally the most UNamerican thing anyone can do as commander-in-chief. Seriously, this is a political smorgasbord for the right.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 6:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
How do you defend Biden’s lies about getting all Americans out before pulling the military out? That’s literally the most UNamerican thing anyone can do as commander-in-chief. Seriously, this is a political smorgasbord for the right.
It appears that he did everything humanly possible short of reengaging in war. He exhibited the intention to do what ever we could as a nation to get everyone we could out. That's a far cry from the kind of lies that Trump told and you never called out. Of course it's a smorgasbord for everyone detached from reality. That was referred to in my previous post.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 6:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
It appears that he did everything humanly possible short of reengaging in war. He exhibited the intention to do what ever we could as a nation to get everyone we could out. That's a far cry from the kind of lies that Trump told and you never called out. Of course it's a smorgasbord for everyone detached from reality. That was referred to in my previous post.
Nice editorial and revision of recent history. Not! Apparently you missed the George Stephanopoulos interview as well as your fellow libtard.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nice editorial and revision of recent history. Not! Apparently you missed the George Stephanopoulos interview as well as your fellow libtard.
So basically if Biden had said... "Come on George give me a break. No one can guarantee that every American will get out. That's not possible", You would have been cool with everything.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-01-2021, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
So basically if Biden had said... "Come on George give me a break. No one can guarantee that every American will get out. That's not possible", You would have been cool with everything.
If you're asking me, I would have said he's full of 95sn. Did Reagan get all of the hostages out of that other diaper headed country in 1980? I think he did. Let me tee one up for you and ask you another question. Do you think Trump woulda made such an idiot of himself in a withdrawal? I think you know damn well his oversized ego would never have allowed us to be humiliated like this because it would have reflected negatively on him.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 1:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not the answer people would absolutely accept and not comprehensive enough I am afraid. The other part to this would be ridding the country of the weapons we left once the writing was on the wall. It does not matter. He blamed Trump then blamed the victims. Lied and was smug about saying they will not leave until they get everyone out knowing full well he could not. Then turning his back repeatedly to the press and acting like a douche when asked about it in general.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Have yet hear a truth from any of you during a Republican President. Don't lecture. All you guys do is bitch with no sense of balance. What we do know if biden filled his cabinet with left wing politicians who have no interest in running the country but to transform the country. They are incompetent.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-01-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Have yet hear a truth from any of you during a Republican President.
Right on cue to prove my point.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-01-2021, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Right on cue to prove my point.
What point is that. Pretty much every news story about Trump always starts with "sources say". That means it was made up. In this case, we have the source saying it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2021, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What point is that. Pretty much every news story about Trump always starts with "sources say". That means it was made up. In this case, we have the source saying it.
Nothing to do with your TDS. I was referring to the fact that every time it's mentioned that there was no expectation the govt would fall you guys ignore that point and deflect with some irrelevant BS. Your defense in an argument is being obtuse.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-02-2021, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nothing to do with your TDS. I was referring to the fact that every time it's mentioned that there was no expectation the govt would fall you guys ignore that point and deflect with some irrelevant BS. Your defense in an argument is being obtuse.
Hey buddy. See above link and suck it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-02-2021, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey buddy. See above link and suck it.
Is this the part I'm supposed to suck on?

"But neither Biden nor Ghani appeared aware of how quickly the country would fall to the insurgents, who three weeks later, on Aug. 15, stormed Kabul, prompting the Afghan leader to take off. "