Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Based on the lefts statistics, 1/4 of the population, living in the states, cant get a vaccine, they cant rent or buy anything, cant drive, cant fly, because they dont have ID. Oh, wait, thats why they cannot every see a doctor, or get a vaccine. How will that work? So all the black, hispanic and minotires are being suppressed for voting, guess they are being suppressed from the vaccine, and then from being able to walk into a store or eat. Cant buy food without the "future vaccine card" cant walk into a business, etc etc. I guess they will have to raise chickens and tend the fields for food.
It's an interesting argument. Are you saying that we should require vax passports to vote?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
It's an interesting argument. Are you saying that we should require vax passports to vote?
According to you democrats, black people are too stupid to make it down to the doctor never mind be able to drive and get the government mandated ID that they are required to have already.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
According to you democrats, black people are too stupid to make it down to the doctor never mind be able to drive and get the government mandated ID that they are required to have already.

I don’t actually think ID is required for a vax shot? I know local to me that homeless folks got first dibs and I assume many of them don’t have ID or are undocumented.

They definitely weren’t driving.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t actually think ID is required for a vax shot? I know local to me that homeless folks got first dibs and I assume many of them don’t have ID or are undocumented.

They definitely weren’t driving.
No, I said you guys believe they are too stupid to make it there. bet they have to show id to do any number or government sponsored events. Bet you anything they have to show ID if they were to try and visit congress.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
No, I said you guys believe they are too stupid to make it there. bet they have to show id to do any number or government sponsored events. Bet you anything they have to show ID if they were to try and visit congress.

Well, in my dumb county in my dumb state I guess the officials were too dumb to know that they were supposed to think that the homeless weren’t smart enough to get vaxed so the dumb officials offered the homeless folks the shot anyway. They weren’t dumb enough to Offer the shots inside Congress (or the local airport terminal) or other places where ID is required. Maybe next time?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-02-2021, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well, in my dumb county in my dumb state I guess the officials were too dumb to know that they were supposed to think that the homeless weren’t smart enough to get vaxed so the dumb officials offered the homeless folks the shot anyway. They weren’t dumb enough to Offer the shots inside Congress (or the local airport terminal) or other places where ID is required. Maybe next time?
Don't care about shots. I care about you guys cheating again in elections.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-02-2021, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't care about shots. I care about you guys cheating again in elections.

So you do or don’t support the vax passports tho? You ok with Disneyland requiring proof of vax?