Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-29-2020, 2:13 AM Reply   
Back to the regular scheduled program of inflated covid stats exposed.

Washington State's COVID death numbers could be inflated as much as twenty percent according to a new study by the Freedom Foundation, based on an analysis of death certificates.

In May, The Freedom Foundation, an Olympia based think tank, released a report which revealed that the Washington Department of Health was recording every death in which the deceased previously tested positive for the virus as a COVID death. At the time, the Freedom Foundation estimated that COVID deaths in the state were being inflated by as much as thirteen percent by deaths from other causes including even gun shots victims. After a review of the death certificates, that number could now be as high as twenty percent of all COVID deaths in Washington through September

“That was something that the Department of Health had to admit after our report came out, even acknowledged at the time that that method was resulting in including gunshot victims in the state COVID-19 tally,” said Nelson

we were able to go through and look at what was actually on the death certificate for each of these cases, and what we found was that 170 of those 2000 death certificates did not have any reference to COVID-19 whatsoever as playing a role in the person's death. Another 171 of those death certificates, had a reference to COVID, but it was not in the direct causal chain of events that led to the person's death.

we came across situations or cases where the death certificate noted that the person died from acute combined fentanyl heroin and methamphetamine intoxication. We came across cases where there was a reference to COVID on the death certificate, but it was to note that the person had previously had it, but recovered.”

Nelson even found cases where an “elderly individual perhaps, died from a fall, or sustained an injury of some kind that actually participated in their death. They were counted as COVID cases because they tested positive at some point prior . Another gentleman, a sixty five year old male, died from alcoholic liver disease. He was counted as a COVID death.”
A prior positive test is all you need to to be counted as a COVID death, regardless of the actual cause,

That’s just one state.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-29-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Back to the regular scheduled program of inflated covid stats exposed.

Washington State's COVID death numbers could be inflated as much as twenty percent according to a new study by the Freedom Foundation, based on an analysis of death certificates.

In May, The Freedom Foundation, an Olympia based think tank, released a report which revealed that the Washington Department of Health was recording every death in which the deceased previously tested positive for the virus as a COVID death. At the time, the Freedom Foundation estimated that COVID deaths in the state were being inflated by as much as thirteen percent by deaths from other causes including even gun shots victims. After a review of the death certificates, that number could now be as high as twenty percent of all COVID deaths in Washington through September

“That was something that the Department of Health had to admit after our report came out, even acknowledged at the time that that method was resulting in including gunshot victims in the state COVID-19 tally,” said Nelson

we were able to go through and look at what was actually on the death certificate for each of these cases, and what we found was that 170 of those 2000 death certificates did not have any reference to COVID-19 whatsoever as playing a role in the person's death. Another 171 of those death certificates, had a reference to COVID, but it was not in the direct causal chain of events that led to the person's death.

we came across situations or cases where the death certificate noted that the person died from acute combined fentanyl heroin and methamphetamine intoxication. We came across cases where there was a reference to COVID on the death certificate, but it was to note that the person had previously had it, but recovered.”

Nelson even found cases where an “elderly individual perhaps, died from a fall, or sustained an injury of some kind that actually participated in their death. They were counted as COVID cases because they tested positive at some point prior . Another gentleman, a sixty five year old male, died from alcoholic liver disease. He was counted as a COVID death.”
A prior positive test is all you need to to be counted as a COVID death, regardless of the actual cause,

That’s just one state.
Freedom Foundation? Why not just cite OAN, National Enquirer, or MAD magazine?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-29-2020, 4:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
looks like investigation one the Dominion servers, in the AT&T building just happened to "blow up" Crazy how these random things happen. Whats the odds?
Where did you get that bit of info? Sydney Powell? QueefAnon? Giuliani? The psycho-bitch from Michigan?

A.) There were 0 Dominion voting machines in that AT&T building. It is a facility that full of mainframes that handled 5G and other cellular technology. I have been in that building, at least, 5 times in the past 3 years. They do not have the space or the technology in that building to provide the "investigation".

B.) There was no "investigation" to begin with. Dominion voting machines are sold to states and municipalities. Dominion would be in no position to order such an investigation, particularly when they just served dozens of cease and desist letters to the Trump's wackos advising there was no fraud.

C.) You are a gullible DF that will believe anything you read from a bunch of dumbasses that cannot accept Trump lost.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-29-2020, 4:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Oh man, I don’t miss this thread much at all. What a cancer it was on my time and life. I see the dipschitt wake77 Jeremy decided to rear his A-hole head here again. Did 95 shut his pie hole for a minute and create a Jeremy vacuum? Those two butt pirates are interchangeable brothas from a different motha. Must not be enough gay sailor parades for Jeremy to dress up for any more, thanks to the Kung Flu. Also hilarious to hear Joe try to talk about anyone’s comprehension abilities when he’s known as the WW village idiot-even among his libtard pals here. I mean seriously, there are dirt clods more intelligent than him. I also see 95 is still maintaining the personality of a shovel. You guys and your libtard circle jerk are seriously nothing more than a bunch of losers. So funny..... oh and Trump is still your president. Lol lol lol
About 3 more weeks. And then we will be done w/ Donald Trump. Maybe you and the other Trumpsters can hold each other when reality sets in. Too bad, I saw you just had your anal-initiation into the Proud Boys.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-29-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
I don't believe that you can commit a crime against yourself. Suicide by gun is lumped into gun violence statistics because it makes the stats more impressive/fear inducing and it boosts evidence of gun problems in areas without gun crime. Simply don't shoot yourself and the risk you being involved in "gun violence" halves. If you live in the suburbs and aren't involved in criminality, it drops the risk down to near nothing.

I do not believe gun regulation would reduce suicide rates simply because it is one of the worst ways to kill yourself. People would just find the better ways if you could magically eliminate all guns. We have a gun suicide problem in the US because people think it is quick, painless and instant. It is rarely all three of those things and sometimes, a lot more than people realize, you live.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-29-2020, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Where did you get that bit of info? Sydney Powell? QueefAnon? Giuliani? The psycho-bitch from Michigan?

A.) There were 0 Dominion voting machines in that AT&T building. It is a facility that full of mainframes that handled 5G and other cellular technology. I have been in that building, at least, 5 times in the past 3 years. They do not have the space or the technology in that building to provide the "investigation".

B.) There was no "investigation" to begin with. Dominion voting machines are sold to states and municipalities. Dominion would be in no position to order such an investigation, particularly when they just served dozens of cease and desist letters to the Trump's wackos advising there was no fraud.

C.) You are a gullible DF that will believe anything you read from a bunch of dumbasses that cannot accept Trump lost.
A.) Such a shame you weren’t there Christmas morning.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-29-2020, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
So awesome that Trump and Mitch replaced 30% of all the fed judges and 3 SC picks for the icing on the cake. That’s gonna leave a mark as the libtards try to unleash their unconstitutional/un-American agenda soon.
Don't worry, as soon as Joe is wheeled in to the home for the bewildered Kamala will pack the court bigly with activist judges.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-29-2020, 8:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Don't worry, as soon as Joe is wheeled in to the home for the bewildered Kamala will pack the court bigly with activist judges.
Oh, I’m sure you and the gay sailor, Jeremy would love that. Only problem is you’re missing one little ingredient: Vacancies. Mitch slammed the door on Obama, held it wide open for Trump daddy and away they went. These are lifetime positions and many of the appointees are in their 30’s. Like a swift kick in the democrat nuts, Mitch will go down as one of the smarter politicians of our time.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-29-2020, 9:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, I’m sure you and the gay sailor, Jeremy would love that. Only problem is you’re missing one little ingredient: Vacancies. Mitch slammed the door on Obama, held it wide open for Trump daddy and away they went. These are lifetime positions and many of the appointees are in their 30’s. Like a swift kick in the democrat nuts, Mitch will go down as one of the smarter politicians of our time.
Lol, you don't know what pack the court means do you?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-29-2020, 9:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, you don't know what pack the court means do you?
Politicians will die before that ever happens. I’m actually surprised some of the dem governors who’ve destroyed so many lives are still breathing.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-29-2020, 10:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Politicians will die before that ever happens. I’m actually surprised some of the dem governors who’ve destroyed so many lives are still breathing.
Amazing how quick right wing numpties devolve to threats of violence when things don't go there way. Must be there love of law and order, rights and freedoms or whatever.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-29-2020, 10:12 PM Reply   
Wait Fauci has been lying this entire time fudging numbers and views to align with his personal agenda ? Wait I thought his responses were all based on the science!!!!! Now herd immunity is good, before it was evil as wouldn’t help.

In an interview last week with The New York Times, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted something that many of us have suspected for some time: The media-anointed, all-knowing guru of COVID has been fudging the truth in order to encourage what he views as better behavior from the American people. Put simply, Fauci has been acting less like a public official and more like a parent keeping certain truths from his children.

This quote, which has been rightfully making the rounds, really tells the whole tale. Asked why he changed his mind about how much vaccination would result in herd immunity, Fauci said, “When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent … Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85.

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-29-2020 at 10:20 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-29-2020, 10:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Amazing how quick right wing numpties devolve to threats of violence when things don't go there way. Must be there love of law and order, rights and freedoms or whatever.
Still waiting for all those Proud Boys riots and destruction of America to occur in the name of patriotism. Still waiting for all the white supremacy groups to start burning down cities across America for their cause.

Must be all the right wing media outlets suppressing all those acts of terrorism
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-30-2020, 3:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Still waiting for all those Proud Boys riots and destruction of America to occur in the name of patriotism. Still waiting for all the white supremacy groups to start burning down cities across America for their cause.

Must be all the right wing media outlets suppressing all those acts of terrorism
Because most of them don't have the common sense to strike a match?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-30-2020, 3:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
A.) Such a shame you weren’t there Christmas morning.
Oh, I was. There was a truckful of fraudulent ballots, 100 Dominion voting machines, and your old lady was there giving BJ's to anyone wearing a MAGA hat.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-30-2020, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wait Fauci has been lying this entire time fudging numbers and views to align with his personal agenda ? Wait I thought his responses were all based on the science!!!!! Now herd immunity is good, before it was evil as wouldn’t help.

In an interview last week with The New York Times, Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted something that many of us have suspected for some time: The media-anointed, all-knowing guru of COVID has been fudging the truth in order to encourage what he views as better behavior from the American people. Put simply, Fauci has been acting less like a public official and more like a parent keeping certain truths from his children.

This quote, which has been rightfully making the rounds, really tells the whole tale. Asked why he changed his mind about how much vaccination would result in herd immunity, Fauci said, “When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent … Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85.

You should take some vacation time, relax a bit. Come volunteer at an LA hospital. Your opinion might change. Zero capacity, they have stopped doing CPR as patients flat line. There will be 400,000 dead by inauguration day, yet all you can do is look for fault in the people doing the most. You are a weak, sad human.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-30-2020, 7:57 AM Reply   
Quote:

Just wait for the 6th, Trump has a big party planned in DC.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2020, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, I was. There was a truckful of fraudulent ballots, 100 Dominion voting machines, and your old lady was there giving BJ's to anyone wearing a MAGA hat.
Way to project again. You’re not fooling anyone, gay sailor boy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-30-2020, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Predicting is not threatening.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-30-2020, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Predicting is not threatening.
That's true. So it's your opinion that right wing numpties will devolve to violence too, glad we are on the same page.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-30-2020, 10:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There will be 400,000 dead by inauguration day, yet all you can do is look for fault in the people doing the most. You are a weak, sad human.
He's just an example of stupid people that think they understand science.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-30-2020, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:

C'mon man you aren't dumb. Achieving herd immunity means that some nebulous percentage of the population has antibodies. Usually in the 60+ percent range and the higher the better.

One way to achieve it is just let the virus run its course with no intervention. That's the stupid way, and is still the stupid way.

The other way is by way of a vaccine. That's what Fauci is talking about.

He clearly straddles two worlds -- one influencing behavior (public health), the other studying disease. His statement is 100% appropriate in trying to influence behavior (vaccine take rate) to achieve a public health outcome (herd immunity).

... or maybe he's already under Bill Gates' powers of 5G mind control and he's just trying to drag the rest of us along with him.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-30-2020, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
C'mon man you aren't dumb.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence....
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-30-2020, 6:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh man, I don’t miss this thread much at all. What a cancer it was on my time and life. I see the dipschitt wake77 Jeremy decided to rear his A-hole head here again. Did 95 shut his pie hole for a minute and create a Jeremy vacuum? Those two butt pirates are interchangeable brothas from a different motha. Must not be enough gay sailor parades for Jeremy to dress up for any more, thanks to the Kung Flu. Also hilarious to hear Joe try to talk about anyone’s comprehension abilities when he’s known as the WW village idiot-even among his libtard pals here. I mean seriously, there are dirt clods more intelligent than him. I also see 95 is still maintaining the personality of a shovel. You guys and your libtard circle jerk are seriously nothing more than a bunch of losers. So funny..... oh and Trump is still your president. Lol lol lol
Hey, Chit for Brains Mark, welcome back chithead!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-31-2020, 10:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
C'mon man you aren't dumb. Achieving herd immunity means that some nebulous percentage of the population has antibodies. Usually in the 60+ percent range and the higher the better.

One way to achieve it is just let the virus run its course with no intervention. That's the stupid way, and is still the stupid way.

The other way is by way of a vaccine. That's what Fauci is talking about.

He clearly straddles two worlds -- one influencing behavior (public health), the other studying disease. His statement is 100% appropriate in trying to influence behavior (vaccine take rate) to achieve a public health outcome (herd immunity).

... or maybe he's already under Bill Gates' powers of 5G mind control and he's just trying to drag the rest of us along with him.

And the smart way is 42 weeks of closures to flatten the curve ? Weeks three through forty-one don’t seem to have been any more effective than the first two. What would lead anyone to believe the next two, three, or forty-one will be?

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-31-2020 at 10:16 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-31-2020, 10:13 PM Reply   
Just a year in review for 2020. BLM and the left really did a bang up job.

Name:  DFB56F0C-1ED4-481F-89A0-2D51D8200A09.jpg
Views: 1428
Size:  95.5 KB
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-01-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:

Attachment 46111
crazy days, its never been easier to commit a crime, especially if you are in a minority group. So many "get out of jail free cards flying around" its easy to just claim racism on anything, and blame the police for everything. So why would we be shocked that the police are afraid to police. Why would you want to be in their situation and rink going to jail for arresting someone.

The killings will increase, and the police cant stop it, and its too dangerous so they must let the criminals kill each other. Maybe they will kill each other off?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-01-2021, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Crazy days, its never been easier to commit a crime, especially if you are in a elite group
Presidential pardons!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-01-2021, 9:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just wait for the 6th, Trump has a big party planned in DC.
Maybe you should be volunteering. IllI am in the major 3 hospitals is Chicago multiple times daily. Nowhere near capacity. Their trauma centers tho at capacity with gunshot victims . Pull your head out of the California ******* it’s buried in. Clearly their policies have failed if you’re continuing to see exponential issues. So let’s quadruple down on them some more. They have done nothing to slow the spread meanwhile destroying families, jobs , businesses , and lives of the working class. Your mental retardation can’t leave the cesspool your own commie government has created. The world exists out of your basement. You should step out some time.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-02-2021, 3:26 AM Reply   
Quote:

Attachment 46111
Good thing we voted Trump out. He told you saps the streets would be safer under his watch.

Last edited by wake77; 01-02-2021 at 3:30 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-02-2021, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
African Americans can be police officers. Can they gain membership into the Proud Boys?
Does not look too white to me:

Here is the leader. Looks pretty Hispanic to me:

Name sounds pretty Hispanic too: Enrique Tarrio

Imagine that. Maybe there are not the racist that you racist like to project?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-02-2021, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Good thing we voted Trump out. He told you saps the streets would be safer under his watch.
Hahahahahha. That’s the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. Trying to blame Trump for the violence in the streets democratic strongholds.......seriously, my side hurts from laughing so hard. .

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-02-2021 at 10:12 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-03-2021, 4:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hahahahahha. That’s the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time. Trying to blame Trump for the violence in the streets democratic strongholds.......seriously, my side hurts from laughing so hard. .
HE sure SEEMS super welcoming!

https://wamu.org/story/20/12/18/prou...urch-protests/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-03-2021, 1:47 PM Reply   
Does anybody here believe there was enough wide spread fraud to change the election result?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-03-2021, 2:22 PM Reply   
Not such a perfect phone call!
Donald Trump pleaded with Georgia secretary of state to find votes to overturn Biden win.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-le...221455096.html
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2021, 2:39 PM Reply   
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-03-2021, 8:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Not such a perfect phone call!
Donald Trump pleaded with Georgia secretary of state to find votes to overturn Biden win.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-le...221455096.html
Republicans don't care about democracy, they just want power.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-04-2021, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Perdue was shocked to find out that a Republican could be a patriot.

"Perdue, who was a guest on "The Next Revolution," said he was "shocked" that a member of the Republican Party would tape a sitting president and leak it to the media.:
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-04-2021, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
He ran campaign ads stating if Joe Biden won, it would be anarchy in the streets. Maybe your laughter should be directed towards Trump.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-04-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post

I'm pretty sure I said "African American", not "Hispanic".
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-04-2021, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Does anybody here believe there was enough wide spread fraud to change the election result?
You have dumbasses here that would let Trump piss on their head and then argue to their death it was raining. They believed Melissa Carone, they will believe anything.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-04-2021, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Perdue was shocked to find out that a Republican could be a patriot.

"Perdue, who was a guest on "The Next Revolution," said he was "shocked" that a member of the Republican Party would tape a sitting president and leak it to the media.:
Great to see who the Patriots are and who the blasphemers are:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Rino Ryan
Biden’s victory is entirely legitimate, and that efforts to sow doubt about the election strike at the foundation of our republic.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-04-2021, 3:26 PM Reply   
Quote:

Speaking of the devil...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...9rk?li=BBnb7Kz
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-05-2021, 5:34 AM Reply   
Trump is sure doing a number on Republicans on his way out. It is very sad that he is pursing a scorched earth approach to his failure. There is absolutely no path to victory for him and he sure seems dedicated to taking the party down with him.

What on earth is his end-game at this point?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-05-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
To prove to Americans that the GOP is full of traitors to their country. And he apparently views the WH as his only "Stay out of Jail" card.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-05-2021, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
To prove to Americans that the GOP is full of traitors to their country. And he apparently views the WH as his only "Stay out of Jail" card.
This.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-05-2021, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm pretty sure I said "African American", not "Hispanic".
There are black people in the group too. You and the rest of the commies are trying to tell us that the group is a bunch of white supremacists, yet they are ran by a Hispanic. Your narrative is wrong.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-05-2021, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Trump is sure doing a number on Republicans on his way out. It is very sad that he is pursing a scorched earth approach to his failure. There is absolutely no path to victory for him and he sure seems dedicated to taking the party down with him.

The party is taking itself down by laying down and letting democrats gaining the election through the courts prior to the election. Millions of ballots with no chain of custody and zero requirement for ID checks is going to be a fraud and it is.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-05-2021, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
You have dumbasses here that would let Trump piss on their head and then argue to their death it was raining. They believed Melissa Carone, they will believe anything.
Thats funny, you democrats have burned down several towns and have ruined professional sports over lies. Breona Taylor shot at the cops yet is considered a hero and a reason to burn and loot.

You girl are a disgrace to the truth.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-05-2021, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. Millions of ballots with no chain of custody with ZERO ID requirements is fraud. It does not have to impact a wide spread area. All it has to do is impact a few congressional or senate races and America is a open border hell hole.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-05-2021, 11:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like the House covering for Biden and his using a billion dollar gift to the Ukraine to cover for the illegal gains by his family in the Ukraine?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       01-05-2021, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
No, we don't want to be a third world nation of people who don't know which bathroom to use. Republicans were not the one who used their judges to change election laws just prior to the elections that flooded millions of ballots into the country with no ID requirements or chain of custody..
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2021, 11:19 AM Reply   
I’m working in Oakland, Ca today. Had to go to Home Depot and was forced to drive through this homeless village gauntlet. Got to witness firsthand the end result of multiple decades of Democrat control. Disgusting. Like I was looking into the face of sin. Every other house here has Biden/BLM signs in the window. What is it that happens to the human brain to make them vote Democrat after living densely packed like rats in a city? More than anyone, they have to witness and live with the end results of their votes. They never learn! It’s pure insanity! Seriously, this should be studied more.
Attached Images

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-05-2021, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thats funny, you democrats have burned down several towns and have ruined professional sports over lies. Breona Taylor shot at the cops yet is considered a hero and a reason to burn and loot.

You girl are a disgrace to the truth.
Nope, you can support Breona Taylor, but be against "burning and looting".

Cops shouldn't have been there to begin with. People should be able to defend their homes from illegal or improper search warrants. The police should not be used to settled to political vendettas.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-05-2021, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. Millions of ballots with no chain of custody with ZERO ID requirements is fraud. It does not have to impact a wide spread area. All it has to do is impact a few congressional or senate races and America is a open border hell hole.
You're full of sh#t. All you do is regurgitate BS.

And speaking of "congressional or senate races", how come no one is objecting any of the down-ballot races. So Marjorie Green wants the GA election results "decertified", but then clears up her statement that she only meant the Presidential. Does she not understand she was on the same effin' ballot? This is what happens when you elect dumbeffs to office.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-05-2021, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
There are black people in the group too. You and the rest of the commies are trying to tell us that the group is a bunch of white supremacists, yet they are ran by a Hispanic. Your narrative is wrong.
It's funny how your first way to say I was wrong was to post a picture of the Latino leader.

I never accused them of being "white supremacists". Newsflash, "Hispanics" can be racist towards African Americans.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-05-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
It's funny how your first way to say I was wrong was to post a picture of the Latino leader.

I never accused them of being "white supremacists". Newsflash, "Hispanics" can be racist towards African Americans.
Blacks can be racist towards blacks as well as towards other races too, idiot. I’ve seen it in person plenty.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-05-2021, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope, you can support Breona Taylor, but be against "burning and looting".

Cops shouldn't have been there to begin with. People should be able to defend their homes from illegal or improper search warrants. The police should not be used to settled to political vendettas.
Support Breonna Taylor. .........She’s been the money transport and bag lady for a criminal drug conspiracy ring for years. She’s on tape getting the instructions of where to put it and who to give it to multiple times. She’s the driver on video dropping off bags of cash to multiple felons involved. The cops executed multiple search warrants that day on the entire ring. Yup. Support another career criminal just like about every BLM poster child. I loved how they claimed she was an active EMT amd ran with that narrative in every story. She didn’t have those credentials for over 2 yrs after being allowed to resign In order to avoid being disciplined and fired. Her two previous ex boyfriends are sitting in prison. Her 3rd and herself were about to join them.

What’s that ....... oh the officer in the Jacob Blake case was cleared COMPLETELY today. NO CHARGES WHATSOEVER ........when all get evidence is presented. Just another case the evidence speaks for itself. There’s nothing left in Kenosha to burn it down a second time tho.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-05-2021 at 12:20 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2021, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
letting democrats gaining the election through the courts prior to the election.
Either you respect the rule of law or you don't. Why is it "conservatives" are all about law and order until it doesn't break their way then they whine like hypocrites? Oh, answered my own question, they are hypocrites.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-05-2021, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
The party is taking itself down by laying down and letting democrats gaining the election through the courts prior to the election. Millions of ballots with no chain of custody and zero requirement for ID checks is going to be a fraud and it is.
Georgia is run by republicans. Republican Gov, Republican Sec of State, Republican Atty General.... If you want to blame, blame republicans. Now, quit lying and educate yourself. Trump is just lying as is the norm for a grifter. Get over it, he lost Bigly.
https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/geor...-fraud-claims/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-05-2021, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. Millions of ballots with no chain of custody with ZERO ID requirements is fraud.
You seem to accept this concept with absolutely zero evidence, it's like your some type of religious nut. Oh. Never mind.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-05-2021, 5:46 PM Reply   
Holy chit it looks like Trump may have actually swung the senate blue... Top Georgia repubes already blaming him...
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-05-2021, 6:38 PM Reply   
Brad! Brad, pick up your phone!
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-05-2021, 6:59 PM Reply   
Numpties prepping to get violent in DC tomorrow

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...e-dc-protests/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-05-2021, 7:07 PM Reply   
Guess the numpties didn’t want to wait till tomorrow. Blue lives matter! Law and order!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BGOnTheSc...285894661?s=19
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-06-2021, 3:46 AM Reply   
disgusting
Attached Images

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-06-2021, 5:34 AM Reply   
Trump sure made the Republican party great again!

Maybe saying ALM and mocking NFL players taking a knee wasn't the best strategy.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-06-2021, 5:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like the House covering for Biden and his using a billion dollar gift to the Ukraine to cover for the illegal gains by his family in the Ukraine?
Pretty sure Hunter Biden making $50K a month in the Ukraine doesn't hold a candle to your dream of destroying America's democratic principals and handing them over to a dictator.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       01-06-2021, 6:43 AM Reply   
Well, I can't say that I am surprised. Trump delivered what us "RINOs" were worried about all along. Georgia was a laboratory style test of Trumpism. Republican governor, Republican AG and two republican senator seats that were republicans to lose and with Trumps help, they did. If this isn't a red-alert moment for any true Republican, I do not know what is. I hope that Purdue holds on, but Loeffler proved what happens when you cast your lot in with Trump and his election fraud BS.

It is JR High level political science level stuff we are talking about. Why are Home Depot and Lowes always right across the street from each other? Because the ground to be gained is in the middle. Democrats are guaranteed the socialist votes and the Republicans are guaranteed to get the right-wing kooks. Whipping your kooks into a frenzy and packing out rallies does not get you the votes you need. Red hats and American flag sales are not votes. Calm policy driven platforms designed to move America forward, even if it is slower than you want, is still what wins elections. Biden literally had to do nothing except sit back and watch Trump and his devotees run the party right and then straight into the ground.

I hope the senators think long and hard about what happened last night as they stand up to contest today. Trump will use you up. When he is done with you, he will cast you aside. Problem is that he is running out of allies to use as scapegoats and human shields. In the end, the recent failure of the republican party is all on him leaving the "RINOs" to pick up the pieces.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-06-2021, 7:30 AM Reply   
why was it okay for Biden to buy the GA race? He came out and said that if the dems win Georgia, everyone will get $2000

But, I'm not surprised that the media and the party in charge isn't up in arms about it
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-06-2021, 7:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
why was it okay for Biden to buy the GA race? He came out and said that if the dems win Georgia, everyone will get $2000

But, I'm not surprised that the media and the party in charge isn't up in arms about it
Prolly because the R senate candidates also supported $2K checks?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/georgi...00-check-push/
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-06-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:

A. I dont care
B. Biden is not "buying", everyone but Mitch McConnell wanted the checks.
C. Im sure you all will be donating yours since.....sOCiAliSM...or whatever.
D. R's have no viable platform anymore so they lost for an assortment of reason. They are the platform/party of fear.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-06-2021, 7:47 AM Reply   
that's not the point of my comment.

that's okay, not sure why I expected diff
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-06-2021, 7:48 AM Reply   
Think about it
Attached Images

Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       01-06-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
sorry, but America was not poorer or sicker before Covid.

I really hate this argument
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-06-2021, 8:11 AM Reply   
that is ok
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-06-2021, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
that's not the point of my comment.

that's okay, not sure why I expected diff
What is the point? Everyone except Mitch wanted the $2K checks. Trump was in Georgia promising the same wasnt he?

Anyone catch any of trumps completely unhinged speech? The only radicals in DC are Republican.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-06-2021, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
sorry, but America was not poorer or sicker before Covid.

I really hate this argument
And trump is responsible for constant lying about Covid attacking our country. Bungled the response, lied about the seriousness, currently bungling the vaccine roll out. We are sicker and poorer under trump, because of trump.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-06-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is the point? Everyone except Mitch wanted the $2K checks. Trump was in Georgia promising the same wasnt he?

Anyone catch any of trumps completely unhinged speech? The only radicals in DC are Republican.
Meh, I'm gonna confess that I actually agree with Pat Toomey's logic about the stimmy checks -- it makes zero sense to send stim checks to people whose income hasn't been adversely affected. The stim checks (whether $600 or $2k) are just giveaways, the porkiest of pork. I'd be much more down with a sliding scale tax credit targeted at people whose 2020 AGI is less than 2019.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-06-2021, 8:29 AM Reply   
Radical extremist republicans. That is what we call them.
Romney is the only repub (and he still sucks).