Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-05-2020, 2:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If you can create money, and you don’t get inflation, what would that tell you?
That a lot of rich people are getting free money.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
Another big Trump boat parade on the Sacramento River at noon today and a yuge one in New Jersey, where they’re attempting to break a record. Meanwhile, in libtards cities around the country, the party of thugs, losers, murderers and man buns are pushing 100 days straight of looting, rioting and burning stuff down. Hiden’ is in his bathtub trying to break a record for the number of rubber duckies in the tub. I love that Trump promised lengthy prison sentences for any democrats who destroy any statues.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-05-2020, 4:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Another big Trump boat parade on the Sacramento River at noon today and a yuge one in New Jersey, where they’re attempting to break a record. Meanwhile, in libtards cities around the country, the party of thugs, losers, murderers and man buns are pushing 100 days straight of looting, rioting and burning stuff down. Hiden’ is in his bathtub trying to break a record for the number of rubber duckies in the tub. I love that Trump promised lengthy prison sentences for any democrats who destroy any statues.
So, In the parade, do you guys run your military flags upside down cause they are a bunch of suckers and losers?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-05-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-05-2020, 6:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
The gold standard is really, REALLY dumb because it says that only one very tiny sliver of economic output is valuable.
Can you flesh that statement out, I'm not sure I understand what you mean?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-05-2020, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
One right down the road here too. Too bad a bunch of the boats sank lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/05/u...gtype=Homepage
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-05-2020, 8:14 AM Reply   
Also gotta love how now even Faux News is fake news according to Twump the chump. Sounds like he didn’t care for them growing a pair and telling the truth about the suckers and losers story...

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-calls-f...164226853.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 9:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
One right down the road here too. Too bad a bunch of the boats sank lol

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/05/u...gtype=Homepage
Yeah, there were two boats flying BLM flags. One was an unmanned POS, tied up to the dock in Old Sacramento and the other one got swamped by my Waverunner and sank.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 9:16 AM Reply   
Hey, how many parades have there been for Hiden? Oh that’s right, you guys have your nightly democrat riots.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 9:32 AM Reply   
Lots of super friendly, non-bitter people out there.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-05-2020, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lots of super friendly, non-bitter people out there.
And 3 minutes earlier,,, I just swamped an unmanned POS, BLM flag waver.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
And 3 minutes earlier,,, I just swamped an unmanned POS, BLM flag waver.
I’m so sorry you still can’t recognize a joke. It must suck to be you, with no sense of humor. And then, on top of that, you gotta be jealous because all your party has is riots to look forward to.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-05-2020, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
I agree Ralph, however, I think this will further push away our voting military. They take their service seriously, its generational. Sometimes all a gramps has in common with the grandkid is being a Marine.
The mango menace stood at Gen. John Kellys sons grave and said " When Trump and Kelly visited Arlington on Memorial Day in 2017, the two men stopped at Robert’s grave. Standing there, Trump reportedly turned to Kelly and said, “I don’t get it. What was in it for them?” He cannot fathom why someone would do something and not get something out of it. He is purely transactional. Reason #127 why he is not qualified, not fit to be POTUS.
If you think the military is gonna support o bunch of people who burn flags , kneel in disgrace of the national anthem , and are now promoting Acting like savages with stickers everywhere , you’re off your meds again
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-05-2020, 11:18 AM Reply   
Prime example of what happens in reaL world when someone is hell bent on causing harm with a knife. People crying about the number of rounds fired in scenarios have never been in a life or death situation. This is what happens when you’re told to taser a person with a knife , even after he’s shot multiple times. WELCOME TO REAL LIFE CRIMINALS , NOT TV ONES

This scenario occurs because of BLM. Officers are worried about ending up in prison because armed offenders have more rights than they and the citizens of America do This trash should’ve been ended immediately when he got up the second time with the knife. Instead now officers go to prison for justifiably shooting someone in that scenario. So know he’s allowed to get up and continue his mayhem, .......almost costing an officer his life . It’s just a knife right . This guy is how far away from Officer 2 .......who doesn’t have his gun drawn but rather has a taser. lol how fast that distance is closed. Even after the subject is shot multiple times. Doesn’t even give anyone time to draw and fire off rounds , and even if he did fire rounds , bad guy still slices him up before his body expels. That’s assuming good hits. Image that dude being in arms reach while holding a knife and what damage he could’ve caused.

https://twitter.com/dc_draino/status...889163266?s=10

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-05-2020 at 11:27 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-05-2020, 11:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
If you think the military is gonna support o bunch of people who burn flags , kneel in disgrace of the national anthem , and are now promoting Acting like savages with stickers everywhere , you’re off your meds again
Kneeling in protest is Very American, only people who see disgrace are those that dont understand or do not believe in freedom. I think military people think worse of a man who spits on the graves of heros than those who protest. Are your "savages" Black? Interesting choice of words. OMG, Stickers? Evil.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-05-2020, 11:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Kneeling in protest is Very American, only people who see disgrace are those that dont understand or do not believe in freedom. I think military people think worse of a man who spits on the graves of heros than those who protest. Are your "savages" Black? Interesting choice of words. OMG, Stickers? Evil.
sav·age
/ˈsavij/
adjective
(of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled.

Means exactly what it means .......
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-05-2020, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
sav·age
/ˈsavij/
adjective
(of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled.

Means exactly what it means .......
Sure. Who is "promoting Acting like savages"? Have i missed it? I heard Biden denounce all violence, looting, rioting. I havnt heard one official, Dem or Repub that have promoted acting like savages. Unless you count those who portrayed Rittenhouse as a Patriot. Or the Republican house member who said he would "Drop any 10 of you".
https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...ack-protesters
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-05-2020, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

If there is one thing that makes me reconsider my position on a given topic, it’s a boat parade. Good job Markj.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 2:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
If there is one thing that makes me reconsider my position on a given topic, it’s a boat parade. Good job Markj.
I know right? Let us know how your riot went. Don’t forget to take pics.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Prime example of what happens in reaL world when someone is hell bent on causing harm with a knife. People crying about the number of rounds fired in scenarios have never been in a life or death situation. This is what happens when you’re told to taser a person with a knife , even after he’s shot multiple times. WELCOME TO REAL LIFE CRIMINALS , NOT TV ONES

This scenario occurs because of BLM. Officers are worried about ending up in prison because armed offenders have more rights than they and the citizens of America do This trash should’ve been ended immediately when he got up the second time with the knife. Instead now officers go to prison for justifiably shooting someone in that scenario. So know he’s allowed to get up and continue his mayhem, .......almost costing an officer his life . It’s just a knife right . This guy is how far away from Officer 2 .......who doesn’t have his gun drawn but rather has a taser. lol how fast that distance is closed. Even after the subject is shot multiple times. Doesn’t even give anyone time to draw and fire off rounds , and even if he did fire rounds , bad guy still slices him up before his body expels. That’s assuming good hits. Image that dude being in arms reach while holding a knife and what damage he could’ve caused.

WHOA! Time to buy a bigger gun? That is really disturbing. I can’t wait to hear that steaming POS, 95sn’s editorial on this one.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-05-2020, 4:26 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;2001541]Sure. Who is "promoting Acting like savages"? Have i missed it? I heard Biden denounce all violence, looting, rioting.

Every libtard in the country until a few days ago when the polls told them to stop promoting it, you brain donor! Hiden’s handlers told him he’d better talk fast or he’d be losing by a landslide. He’s still gonna lose anyway. Your side pushed the slogan, “silence equals violence” and then proceeded to riot while your leadership stayed silent during the actual violence. Classic hypocrisy.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-06-2020, 12:34 AM Reply   
The majority of the protesting has been over for months, this is the looting and burning stage, next is the vigilante movement, When people on both sides, cant take it anymore, and they start cleaning up the TRASH!
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-06-2020, 1:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

Good thing that suspect was white, or those officers would be in big trouble for shooting him.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-06-2020, 4:03 AM Reply   
just stopped to pick up ice as gas station, Bought the 2 police officers lunch, who where literally in line for a few hotdogs, they thanked me and we had a 10 min conversation. they both said, if you are black, they will not engage period. They call dispatch and have a black police officer come to the event. they are having at least 2 black officers per shift, if possible, so when **** go's down, they cannot be called racist. Or arrested and charged for a hate crime. the real hate crime is on the police at this point. very sad
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-06-2020, 5:53 AM Reply   
Quote:

This seems like a reasonable shooting. Is there a connection to BLM? When did this happen? July 2019? BLM connection? Underlines the value of body cams to support the Blue. Did anyone get in trouble?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-06-2020, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The majority of the protesting has been over for months, this is the looting and burning stage, next is the vigilante movement, When people on both sides, cant take it anymore, and they start cleaning up the TRASH!
Cant take it anymore? Get off the internet. Turn off FOX. Go outside take a swim, clear your head.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2020, 5:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
just stopped to pick up ice as gas station, Bought the 2 police officers lunch, who where literally in line for a few hotdogs, they thanked me and we had a 10 min conversation. they both said, if you are black, they will not engage period. They call dispatch and have a black police officer come to the event. they are having at least 2 black officers per shift, if possible, so when **** go's down, they cannot be called racist. Or arrested and charged for a hate crime. the real hate crime is on the police at this point. very sad
That was nice of you. It’s too bad they have to do that. We’re all less safe because of it. Make sure to “thank“ a liberal for that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2020, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Cant take it anymore? Get off the internet. Turn off FOX. Go outside take a swim, clear your head.
Yeah. Listen to CNN, where it’s the summer of Love in Seattle, Portland etc etc etc...

Completely delusional.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2020, 6:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
This seems like a reasonable shooting. Is there a connection to BLM? When did this happen? July 2019? BLM connection? Underlines the value of body cams to support the Blue. Did anyone get in trouble?
Of course it is. The perp wasn’t black.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-06-2020, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
That was nice of you. It’s too bad they have to do that. We’re all less safe because of it. Make sure to “thank“ a liberal for that.
Straight from Marge, We are not safe in Donald Trumps America. Make a change for the better. Vote Nov 3.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-06-2020, 7:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah. Listen to CNN, where it’s the summer of Love in Seattle, Portland etc etc etc...

Completely delusional.
know whats delusional? To imply that
Quote:
Get off the internet. Turn off FOX. Go outside take a swim, clear your head.
means go watch CNN.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2020, 7:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
know whats delusional? To imply that means go watch CNN.
Hey maybe we should just all read or watch any main stream media. Like you say, “they’re not biased.”

https://www.canyon-news.com/seattles...of-hell/120052
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2020, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Straight from Marge, We are not safe in Donald Trumps America. Make a change for the better. Vote Nov 3.
It’s the libtard mayors and city counsels that make policies that are a direct danger to police. Has zero to do with Trump. Doesn’t matter how much you wish it was on him, Mr TDS.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-06-2020, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
It’s the libtard mayors and city counsels that make policies that are a direct danger to police. Has zero to do with Trump. Doesn’t matter how much you wish it was on him, Mr TDS.
Im glad you are coming around. There is no reason to vote grifter in 2020, he cant fix anything, not in the job description. If he would stop inciting the violence he might help himself. Think he can keep that orange trap shut? Me neither.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-06-2020, 8:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey maybe we should just all read or watch any main stream media. Like you say, “they’re not biased.”

https://www.canyon-news.com/seattles...of-hell/120052
Translation. Im grasping for something to insult libs....all i can find is stuff from June. Welcome to Sept 9, 2020.
If nothing else i enjoy watching you devoting your life to another man. icky.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-06-2020, 8:33 AM Reply   
XD
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-06-2020, 11:52 AM Reply   
Are they antifa waves?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-06-2020, 12:44 PM Reply   
Needs more flags.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-06-2020, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
You again just don’t get it. That guy should’ve never been allowed to get back up off the ground with a knife in his hand. However if that cop shoots him as he gets up the officer would be immediately fired and face criminal charges. Riots will begin , and he’s deemed a murderer. Instead he has to wait til the guy takes a policeman hostage with a knife , attempts to disarm him of a service weapon , because the cover officer has deescalation rammed down his throat , so his taser out because he knows if he shoots he most likely will be fired , and up up charged with murder as well. This scenario should’ve been ended in the first go round and he should’ve never been able to get up. However BLM policy shifts make this a very real scenario daily around the nation. We just had a Sgt stabbed 2 nights ago attempting to place a man who just stabbed his girlfriend multiple times with a knife , because the female Sgt attempted to deploy a taser at a knife wielding subject instead of her firearm. Officers shouldn’t be put in that scenario where they need to ultimately receive bodily harm before they can discharge a firearm at an armed individual with a deadly weapon. Unfortunately the SHW’s have never been in combat or in a physical altercation to realize how little time it takes for things to go sideways.

Case in point.

Police are called to Walmart because a shoplifter is stopped by staff , he then grabs a bat and threatens the Walmart staff. Police are called to deal with man armed with a bat inside a Walmart. Bad guy pulls away the bat form the officer as the officer originally tries to take it away. . Bad guy Takes a threatening swinging stance at the officer multiple times. Officer deploys taser twice in an attempt to take control of subject , NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER YET ANOTHER TIME WHEN DEALING WITH INDIVIDUALS HOPPED UP ON ADRENALINE BECAUSE TASERS WORK LESS THAN 40% OF THE TIME , guy takes swing stance yet again and begins to walk towards officer. Officer shoots one time. OFFICER IS FIRED AND CHARGED WITH MANSLAUGHTER . How is that even possible? The police department releases the entire footage of the incident. What does youtube do , They ban it. The entire video shows him attempting to fight everyone and charge at officer w a bat. The edited versions all cut out seconds before he shot and then resume as he takes off running around the corner isle , where he is tased again for a 3rd time , and falls down. A complete agenda driven narrative , once again.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/californ...242228711.html

Name:  F2C9086B-C48D-42B4-8F20-5C89B11360A1.jpeg
Views: 1429
Size:  60.8 KB

Name:  5E0E7DB7-A597-40B5-A8DA-676F415AA055.jpg
Views: 1465
Size:  124.9 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 09-06-2020 at 1:56 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-06-2020, 4:37 PM Reply   
So the Trump administration have opted out of the World effort for a COVID vaccine. It means if one of the other 172 member countries develops a vaccine before the US then you guys will miss out.
Who thinks that is a good idea?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ccine-n1239218
https://www.gavi.org/covid19/covax-facility
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2020, 8:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Translation. Im grasping for something to insult libs....all i can find is stuff from June. Welcome to Sept 9, 2020.
If nothing else i enjoy watching you devoting your life to another man. icky.
You’ve literally said the msm is not biased. It was one of the 100’s of lines you’ve said that makes us all want to punch you in the face or choke you out.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-06-2020, 9:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
So the Trump administration have opted out of the World effort for a COVID vaccine. It means if one of the other 172 member countries develops a vaccine before the US then you guys will miss out.
Are you surprised that trump is not a globalist? Fauci says we’ll have a vaccine before the end of the year so for those who plan to take it, who cares?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-07-2020, 1:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
NZ is suppose to get the sputnik V vaccine in November. Are you taking in?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-07-2020, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
You’ve literally said the msm is not biased. It was one of the 100’s of lines you’ve said that makes us all want to punch you in the face or choke you out.
I literally said to take some time off from any and all internet, go out clear your head, not sure when/why you decide to stop reading.
Who is "us all" you got a frog in your pocket?
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-07-2020, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
You again just don’t get it. That guy should’ve never been allowed to get back up off the ground with a knife in his hand. However if that cop shoots him as he gets up the officer would be immediately fired and face criminal charges. Riots will begin , and he’s deemed a murderer. Instead he has to wait til the guy takes a policeman hostage with a knife , attempts to disarm him of a service weapon , because the cover officer has deescalation rammed down his throat , so his taser out because he knows if he shoots he most likely will be fired , and up up charged with murder as well. This scenario should’ve been ended in the first go round and he should’ve never been able to get up. However BLM policy shifts make this a very real scenario daily around the nation. We just had a Sgt stabbed 2 nights ago attempting to place a man who just stabbed his girlfriend multiple times with a knife , because the female Sgt attempted to deploy a taser at a knife wielding subject instead of her firearm. Officers shouldn’t be put in that scenario where they need to ultimately receive bodily harm before they can discharge a firearm at an armed individual with a deadly weapon. Unfortunately the SHW’s have never been in combat or in a physical altercation to realize how little time it takes for things to go sideways.

Case in point.

Police are called to Walmart because a shoplifter is stopped by staff , he then grabs a bat and threatens the Walmart staff. Police are called to deal with man armed with a bat inside a Walmart. Bad guy pulls away the bat form the officer as the officer originally tries to take it away. . Bad guy Takes a threatening swinging stance at the officer multiple times. Officer deploys taser twice in an attempt to take control of subject , NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER YET ANOTHER TIME WHEN DEALING WITH INDIVIDUALS HOPPED UP ON ADRENALINE BECAUSE TASERS WORK LESS THAN 40% OF THE TIME , guy takes swing stance yet again and begins to walk towards officer. Officer shoots one time. OFFICER IS FIRED AND CHARGED WITH MANSLAUGHTER . How is that even possible? The police department releases the entire footage of the incident. What does youtube do , They ban it. The entire video shows him attempting to fight everyone and charge at officer w a bat. The edited versions all cut out seconds before he shot and then resume as he takes off running around the corner isle , where he is tased again for a 3rd time , and falls down. A complete agenda driven narrative , once again.

https://www.sacbee.com/news/californ...242228711.html

Attachment 45872

Attachment 45873
I think the other point to take out of that video is the guy was shot multiple times and didn't fall over dead like in the movies. He got up and attacked the other officer.

So shooting them in the leg to save their life is a horrible idea and good way for the officer or innocent bystander to die...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-08-2020, 3:00 AM Reply   
For any of you who haven’t seen this yet, this is how democrat animals treat elderly, white people.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohn...07915519258624
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-08-2020, 6:03 AM Reply   
Drain the swamp.
https://prospect.org/mapping-corruption-interactive
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-08-2020, 1:47 PM Reply   
A vote for Trump is a vote for a rapist.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/07/polit...dna/index.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-08-2020, 2:01 PM Reply   
Interesting parallels with Clinton, although I don’t recall his attorney general getting involved like Barr
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-08-2020, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
A vote for Trump is a vote for a rapist.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/07/polit...dna/index.html
Yeah, we need to let the confirmed finger-banger, Hiden run things for sure because he deserves to sniff more necks and save us all from the bad, orange man who can’t stop the boat parades.

In other words, a reading of anything you or 95 posts is a reading of idiocy. You two deserve each other. Thanks for the humor at your own expense. As usual.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-08-2020, 6:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Interesting parallels with Clinton, although I don’t recall his attorney general getting involved like Barr
Hey Wes, how many dozens of murders have paralleled Trump vs the clintons? Crickets........

Yeah, time to go back in your hole and shut it. XD
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-08-2020, 11:01 PM Reply   
Some of you should read this,

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/c...=pocket-newtab

sadly, some of you wont make it halfway through the scientific study.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-08-2020, 11:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Really good information, we all know the Justice department is Trumps own personal attorney's office, but the Labor department Fleecing billions from the American people is just too much! Unless you are receiving millions of dollars from government operations, you really should not be voting for Trump.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-08-2020, 11:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Some of you should read this,

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/c...=pocket-newtab

sadly, some of you wont make it halfway through the scientific study.
If that article is anything, it’s a wake up call and an indictment of the MSM, with their repeated attempts to frame and destroy Trump on a daily basis for the last four years.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-09-2020, 3:15 AM Reply   
These nice, young, democrat ladies have a bright future ahead. In jail, that is.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...-crime-charges
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-09-2020, 3:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
These nice, young, democrat ladies have a bright future ahead. In jail, that is.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...-crime-charges
Happy that the America taxpayer might be fleeced for up to $1.5M over the theft of a hat?

That's about 50K/year X 15 years X 2 people in prison
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-09-2020, 4:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Happy that the America taxpayer might be fleeced for up to $1.5M over the theft of a hat?

That's about 50K/year X 15 years X 2 people in prison
They’re felons. Who would do that to a 7-year-old child? Jail is where they belong. Along with all the other rioting democrats.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-09-2020, 4:08 AM Reply   
For the last 20-25 years everyone except white people are labeled as some sort of hyphenated American. Like African-American, native-American etc etc. We need to identify democrats now as Rioting-Americans.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-09-2020, 4:56 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;2001593]These nice, young, democrat ladies have a bright future ahead. In jail, that is.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/delaware-...-crime-charges[/QUOTE

That is horrible. People on both sides of the extreme have lost their damn minds.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-09-2020, 5:11 AM Reply   
America is really starting to hit the sweet spot now, why wouldn't you vote for 4 more years of this?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
America is really starting to hit the sweet spot now, why wouldn't you vote for 4 more years of this?
Why not. This is exactly what America needs. The roaches are having the light put on them and out they come. They are still roaches now they have to play their hand for the country to see. You really think that Trump causes this? The roaches are roaches no matter what. You now have an administration that that will not submit to them and they are losing their minds. You don't negotiate with terrorists.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 5:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
They’re felons. Who would do that to a 7-year-old child? Jail is where they belong. Along with all the other rioting democrats.
LOL at KAREN. CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Concur. How is this even a race?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL at KAREN. CALL 911!!!!!!!!!!!
Well that is kind of the issue. Democrats do not want to call 911 or even support the arrest of violent criminals. heck a few demorat states like kalifornia, they do not even have to post bail. Catch and release.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Concur. How is this even a race?
I agree. Trump should win 2/3 of the states
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 5:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why not. This is exactly what America needs. The roaches are having the light put on them and out they come. They are still roaches now they have to play their hand for the country to see. You really think that Trump causes this? The roaches are roaches no matter what. You now have an administration that that will not submit to them and they are losing their minds. You don't negotiate with terrorists.
The problem is the roach in the white house. America needs to exterminate with extreme prejudice.
Yes, trump causes all his own problems. Listen to Woodwards tapes just released, 190,000 dead because he wanted to lie and downplay Covid facts.
Why should tax payers pay to defend a rapist? Why would Americans vote for a rapist? No way DOJ is defending this roach.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Well that is kind of the issue. Democrats do not want to call 911 or even support the arrest of violent criminals. heck a few demorat states like kalifornia, they do not even have to post bail. Catch and release.
You think that was violent? Do you call 911 when they forget the mustard on your hamburger? Get your redhat and red nose on, because you are acting the clown.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
For the last 20-25 years everyone except white people are labeled as some sort of hyphenated American. Like African-American, native-American etc etc. We need to identify democrats now as Rioting-Americans.
Really, white people cant have labels? Thats the whine??? What would you like to call people? Irish- Americans? Polish-Americans? German-American? Like we have for the last 20-25 years.
This sounds like another stupid thing you picked up from Tucker Carlson, its that stupid. WE could simply label many as Racist-Americans, White-racists, which label do you prefer? The figures i have read recently say 93-95% of protests have been peaceful. Leave it up to you to focus on the white slight. You show more KAREN everyday.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 6:12 AM Reply   
This the local paper up in SAC?
https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/op-ed...245568055.html

His best chance for Nov is to completely shut down, no tweets, no rallies no campaigning. Every time he opens that orange trap he digs the grave deeper.
Lying about Covid, Spitting on the graves of our Military, Trying to get taxpayers to pay the bill for his defense in one of his rape trials. So presidential.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 6:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
You think that was violent? Do you call 911 when they forget the mustard on your hamburger? Get your redhat and red nose on, because you are acting the clown.
the women have been charge with a felony or two and another charges. They are looking at 15 years behind bars.

About the other looting and burning and murder in the democrat cities. At which point are we not supposed to ask democrats to follow the law to protect the people and our tax paid for facilities as well as private facilities?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 6:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
The problem is the roach in the white house. America needs to exterminate with extreme prejudice.
Yes, trump causes all his own problems. Listen to Woodwards tapes just released, 190,000 dead because he wanted to lie and downplay Covid facts.
Why should tax payers pay to defend a rapist? Why would Americans vote for a rapist? No way DOJ is defending this roach.
Quit being an idiot. Even Biden in an interview yesterday said the president does not have the constitutional authority to make people do anything for covid response. Just stop with your lack of acknowledgement of the actual constitution. Your constant bitching about things that can not possibly be done is way way old.

You seem to think that a virus listens to people? If masks work, then why are you not allowed to see your loved ones if they are in the hospital dying of COVID? Should be pretty easy right? Just put on your mask and walk on in?

Exterminate with extreme prejudice huh? Now it is get rid of him by vote or by murder huh? You are the roach that the light is on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 6:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
This the local paper up in SAC?
https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/op-ed...245568055.html

His best chance for Nov is to completely shut down, no tweets, no rallies no campaigning. Every time he opens that orange trap he digs the grave deeper.
Lying about Covid, Spitting on the graves of our Military, Trying to get taxpayers to pay the bill for his defense in one of his rape trials. So presidential.
Never a lie about covid. Seems like the democrat states had the biggest issue with covid. Spitting on graves of military? give me a break. Another anonomous source story. When will people learn of your demorats tricks. Bolton who hate Trump said that absolutely did not happen as he was in the room discussing all this stuff as they were making the decision. Just stop with the Fing lies.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Really, white people cant have labels? Thats the whine??? What would you like to call people? Irish- Americans? Polish-Americans? German-American? Like we have for the last 20-25 years.
This sounds like another stupid thing you picked up from Tucker Carlson, its that stupid. WE could simply label many as Racist-Americans, White-racists, which label do you prefer? The figures i have read recently say 93-95% of protests have been peaceful. Leave it up to you to focus on the white slight. You show more KAREN everyday.
did you read this from the same sources who where showing footage of the businesses actually burning to the ground and saying the protests were peaceful?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 7:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
the women have been charge with a felony or two and another charges. They are looking at 15 years behind bars.

About the other looting and burning and murder in the democrat cities. At which point are we not supposed to ask democrats to follow the law to protect the people and our tax paid for facilities as well as private facilities?
Zero chance they get a single day. Theft of a $2.99 china cap is felony? lol.
Whats the penalty for trump killing 190,000 people? New tapes proves he knew the dangers in February. Like the trump boat parade, sunk.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Never a lie about covid. Seems like the democrat states had the biggest issue with covid. Spitting on graves of military? give me a break. Another anonomous source story. When will people learn of your demorats tricks. Bolton who hate Trump said that absolutely did not happen as he was in the room discussing all this stuff as they were making the decision. Just stop with the Fing lies.
You better listen to the Woodward tapes before you comment.
Those "anonymous" reports have been backed up with names and quotes, dozens. You seem unprepared, under educated on this. Please, study up before commenting. Even FOX confirmed.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...003159377.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Quit being an idiot. Even Biden in an interview yesterday said the president does not have the constitutional authority to make people do anything for covid response. Just stop with your lack of acknowledgement of the actual constitution. Your constant bitching about things that can not possibly be done is way way old.

You seem to think that a virus listens to people? If masks work, then why are you not allowed to see your loved ones if they are in the hospital dying of COVID? Should be pretty easy right? Just put on your mask and walk on in?

Exterminate with extreme prejudice huh? Now it is get rid of him by vote or by murder huh? You are the roach that the light is on.
And then Biden said he would pressure local govt to make it happen. Unlike the mango. Wait til January and you can see how a real president does his job. Do you think Trump will resign after losing the election so that Pence can pardon him?

Idiot on right now live, Blaming China for purposely "releasing" the virus. lol.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-09-2020, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Never a lie?
How about...
We have 15 cases, soon we will be down to zero.
It will all go away.
In April, when the heat comes, it will go away, the heat will stop it.
Its going to disappear, one day, like a miracle, it will disappear.
If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
The pandemic is “getting under control.”
“99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
“We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
Children are “virtually immune” to COVID-19.
he U.S. has “among the lowest case-fatality rates of any major country anywhere in the world.”
“launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
How many more lies do you want?
Of course dem states have more covid, they are much more populated. One could say cities with airports were hardest hit and be more accurate.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 8:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Never a lie?
How about...
We have 15 cases, soon we will be down to zero.
It will all go away.
In April, when the heat comes, it will go away, the heat will stop it.
Its going to disappear, one day, like a miracle, it will disappear.
If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.
“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”
The pandemic is “getting under control.”
“99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”
“We now have the lowest Fatality (Mortality) Rate in the World.”
Children are “virtually immune” to COVID-19.
he U.S. has “among the lowest case-fatality rates of any major country anywhere in the world.”
“launched the largest national mobilization since World War II” against COVID-19, and America “developed, from scratch, the largest and most advanced testing system in the world.”
How many more lies do you want?
Of course dem states have more covid, they are much more populated. One could say cities with airports were hardest hit and be more accurate.
sounds pretty accurate to me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
And then Biden said he would pressure local govt to make it happen. Unlike the mango. Wait til January and you can see how a real president does his job. Do you think Trump will resign after losing the election so that Pence can pardon him?

Idiot on right now live, Blaming China for purposely "releasing" the virus. lol.
So what. Pressure local agencies? He does not have any authority. he can use useless words allhe wants. At least their is some glimmer that you may be getting it through your thick scull that the President has ZERO authority for response.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-09-2020, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
You better listen to the Woodward tapes before you comment.
Those "anonymous" reports have been backed up with names and quotes, dozens. You seem unprepared, under educated on this. Please, study up before commenting. Even FOX confirmed.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...003159377.html
Not under educated. I just know what you people do. Even then, still better than a democrat.