Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 5:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Seems there is only one person fighting, kicking, screaming they dont want to do the right thing. Staying home is the best response, seems pretty simple. We ARE in unprecedented times, calls for unprecedented response. I dont need to bring up the fact we are world leaders. Took DJT to make us the worlds most incompetent. But blame the opportunistic dems, cause we are in charge.
Yeah, I love the BS libtard pork that Pelosi and co put into the stimulus bill. Great leadership there. Who is fighting against doing the right thing?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seems there is only one person fighting, kicking, screaming they dont want to do the right thing. Staying home is the best response, seems pretty simple. We ARE in unprecedented times, calls for unprecedented response. I dont need to bring up the fact we are world leaders. Took DJT to make us the worlds most incompetent. But blame the opportunistic dems, cause we are in charge.
Who isn’t staying home that should be besides the libtards at the beach?
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-27-2020, 5:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
It’s like feeding more coal into the fire.
So what would you say is the metaphorical fire here?

Hint: The preceding perpetual smoltering Trumpster fire is the correct answer.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-27-2020, 5:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meh. To a certain degree, maybe. The way it looks to me, Trump is struggling internally to balance his concern for the public safety with the need for us all to keep working and not totally kill our economy. I would NOT want to be him right now. He’s pretty much screwed no matter what he does. It doesn’t help to already have well organized groups who hate you that now have new reasons to spread more hate. It’s like feeding more coal into the fire.

If we wait too long to go back to work, we’re gonna have people on the streets looting, robbing people and doing other crimes just to feed themselves. Pick any libtard city. I guarantee they will have major problems on their hands if this lockdown goes too much longer.
BS peddler. Keep fighting facts. Poor trump, whaaaaaa. You get criticism when you make bad decisions. Who is the only one inciting bad response to stay at home? "Libtard cities" and their mayors are leading the response. You know what I guarantee? I guarantee im staying home. The actual truth...crime is down. Even after lowering numbers in jails, releasing prisoners. Crime is down. The increase in sirens you hear are ambulance sirens. Bring out your dead.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 6:24 AM Reply   
Lol you are the undisputed queen of all drama!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-27-2020, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
. The way it looks to me, Trump is struggling internally to balance his concern for the public safety with the need for us all to keep working and not totally kill our economy. .
I will agree with this part, but i think he is bungling his attempt to balance this. When it comes across as a wishy-washy attitude and an unclear, inconsistent message then he is not doing a good job.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 7:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
I will agree with this part, but i think he is bungling his attempt to balance this. When it comes across as a wishy-washy attitude and an unclear, inconsistent message then he is not doing a good job.
Of course you do. You’re a lefty. What else would you do besides offer subjective opinions? That’s what you guys are known for.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-27-2020, 7:58 AM Reply   
As a "righty" aren't your opinions just as subjective?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
It doesn’t matter what he says. The left will always find a way to politicize it and criticize. That’s what the losing party has always done. The difference with Trump compared to past repubs is the sheer volume of hate involved and expressed from the left. It reflects not only the special type of disdain for Trump specifically, but also a cultural shift towards secularism. That’s not a good thing.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
As a "righty" aren't your opinions just as subjective?
Nope. You haven’t heard me say once that I think Trump is doing everything right. Not even close. I’ve offered my own criticisms of his plans here.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 8:06 AM Reply   
You lefty’s have been claws-out this whole time, just looking and waiting for fresh meat. You’re so short-sighted too and never learn that the pendulum always swings back the other way. Honestly, I shouldn’t be telling you guys this. I should just let you keep making the same mistakes and let you pay for it at the polls.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-27-2020, 8:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
You lefty’s have been claws-out this whole time, just looking and waiting for fresh meat. You’re so short-sighted too and never learn that the pendulum always swings back the other way. Honestly, I shouldn’t be telling you guys this. I should just let you keep making the same mistakes and let you pay for it at the polls.
Disagree. Scroll up. I've actually complemented Pence several times. He's doing a fantastic job. Completely exceeding expectations IMHO.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-27-2020, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
It reflects not only the special type of disdain for Trump specifically, but also a cultural shift towards secularism. That’s not a good thing.
1st amendment. Seperation of C/S was intended to provide freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. It was intended to protect the chrch from the state, not the other way around.
Separation of church and state refers not only to physical separation without overlap of both institutions, but also relates to the removal of religion from politics. Division of church and state is one of the principles that allows our government to remain a democracy as opposed to a theocracy.
The founders guaranteed a division between the government and religious institutions in the constitution, and regardless of interpretation, the first amendment has been deemed vital by both sides of the political spectrum to the maintenance of democracy.
Separation of church and state, at its core, ensures many fundamental rights for the people of our great nation. Firstly, the religious affiliation of a politician should not interfere with whether or not they are elected (in a perfect world). I am not saying that this is always true, because some people will always make assumptions or base judgement based on religion, but it ensures that the government itself cannot be corrupted into rule by one religious sector.
Another obvious pro of separation of church and state is religious freedom. Citizens of America are free to believe whatever they want without the fear of governmental persecution. The significance is at the core of our country as the US was settled by people fleeing religious persecution.
Finally, division of religion and government inspires mutual respect for each institution, just separately. Both establishments can carry out their own independent duties without fear of interference from the other.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-27-2020, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
It doesn’t matter what he says. The right will always find a way to praise it and idolize him.
Well on that we can agree!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 9:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Disagree. Scroll up. I've actually complemented Pence several times. He's doing a fantastic job. Completely exceeding expectations IMHO.
Scroll up yourself. I excluded you by name to a certain degree and almost called you objective. You know, memory is the first thing to go... Just ask Biden.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-27-2020, 9:58 AM Reply   
Here is the US map. What quadrant should we be opening? in a week? Couple weeks? Month?
https://graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-...rce=reddit.com
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
1st amendment. Seperation of C/S was intended to provide freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion. It was intended to protect the chrch from the state, not the other way around.
Separation of church and state refers not only to physical separation without overlap of both institutions, but also relates to the removal of religion from politics. Division of church and state is one of the principles that allows our government to remain a democracy as opposed to a theocracy.
The founders guaranteed a division between the government and religious institutions in the constitution, and regardless of interpretation, the first amendment has been deemed vital by both sides of the political spectrum to the maintenance of democracy.
Separation of church and state, at its core, ensures many fundamental rights for the people of our great nation. Firstly, the religious affiliation of a politician should not interfere with whether or not they are elected (in a perfect world). I am not saying that this is always true, because some people will always make assumptions or base judgement based on religion, but it ensures that the government itself cannot be corrupted into rule by one religious sector.
Another obvious pro of separation of church and state is religious freedom. Citizens of America are free to believe whatever they want without the fear of governmental persecution. The significance is at the core of our country as the US was settled by people fleeing religious persecution.
Finally, division of religion and government inspires mutual respect for each institution, just separately. Both establishments can carry out their own independent duties without fear of interference from the other.
Wow! That was a waste of time lecturing me when what I referred to was a shift in OUR CULTURE. I made no reference to anything you just wasted your time writing. Oh well, I’m sure you’re not doing much anyway on lockdown.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-27-2020, 10:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wow! That was a waste of time lecturing me when what I referred to was a shift in OUR CULTURE. I made no reference to anything you just wasted your time writing. Oh well, I’m sure you’re not doing much anyway on lockdown.
Nailed it. Im spending my days sanding, then I sand some more. When done with that, I sand some more. A few feet of welding to grind and dress. I want to spray epoxy primer Saturday. Pray to the no-wind gods. Then the little bit of body work I have left. Then I have 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of sanding primer to shoot, hopefully Sunday or Monday. Guess what comes next? More sanding.
I'll have a good week of sanding ahead of me. I need rest breaks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 11:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nailed it. Im spending my days sanding, then I sand some more. When done with that, I sand some more. A few feet of welding to grind and dress. I want to spray epoxy primer Saturday. Pray to the no-wind gods. Then the little bit of body work I have left. Then I have 1/2 to 3/4 gallon of sanding primer to shoot, hopefully Sunday or Monday. Guess what comes next? More sanding.
I'll have a good week of sanding ahead of me. I need rest breaks.
So in other words, I should be getting some of the credit for the work you’re doing...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-27-2020, 11:18 AM Reply   
To the contrary. I must come in to correct you. Takes me off my whipp
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-27-2020, 12:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
To the contrary. I must come in to correct you. Takes me off my whipp
Ha! This also means that when you’re done, I get to take half of it too. Isn’t that the Democrat way?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 3:11 AM Reply   
Looks like Washington is almost over the hump.
Attached Images

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-28-2020, 3:54 AM Reply   
Its a crazy world when deaths are doubling every 7-10 days....and thats recognized as a good sign.

Quote:
Ha! This also means that when you’re done, I get to take half of it too. Isn’t that the Democrat way?
Were capitalists, but you can ride in the magic bus.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 4:39 AM Reply   
So this little gem is more proof that people in a free country can’t be controlled like libtards think they can. Maybe that’s your collective dream-that we can all be controlled like those in China “for the common good.” It has a nice, communist ring to it, doesn’t it?

This was only 6 days ago AFTER everyone in the country knew about the Kung Flu. Is there ANY challenge to my assertion that Trump couldn’t have done anything to control the spread? I’d love to hear any if you have them.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ounty/2209210/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its a crazy world when deaths are doubling every 7-10 days....and thats recognized as a good sign.
Graphs are hard for you, right?

Were capitalists, but you can ride in the magic bus.
Bus? Get sanding, biatch!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2020, 7:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
So this little gem is more proof that people in a free country can’t be controlled like libtards think they can. Maybe that’s your collective dream-that we can all be controlled like those in China “for the common good.” It has a nice, communist ring to it, doesn’t it?

This was only 6 days ago AFTER everyone in the country knew about the Kung Flu. Is there ANY challenge to my assertion that Trump couldn’t have done anything to control the spread? I’d love to hear any if you have them.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ounty/2209210/
Isn't the guideline for Florida not too congregate in groups of more than 10? Doesn't a boat comply if you have less than 10?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 9:00 AM Reply   
Ruh Roh... Biden, a Harvey Weinstein Democrat, is accused of being a finger raper among other things. Let's see how you libtards talk your way around this. Get the pretzel dough ready to go with your logic. Excuse me while I go melt the butter for the pop corn. Speaking of pop corn, I wonder who Corn Pop will be voting for in November. Is he part of Blexit?
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-b...b6256a7a2a88f2

Do you libtards believe all women like Biden said he does?
https://reason.com/2020/03/26/joe-bi...believe-women/

Hmm. Knock knock. Who's there? KARMA! You reap what you sow, libtards!!! Hahaha!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2020, 9:09 AM Reply   
Yeah, totally agree. It will be interesting what pretzel logic will be engaged on the left to say ok not all women and on the right to say, ok maybe believe all women is a good thing. Lol. Regardless Biden is a friendly fingered weasel, you don't need to be Einstein to see that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 9:17 AM Reply   
Hey libtards, is this gathering of your brethren Trump's fault too or will you finally give up and admit Trump (or any president for that matter) would have no way to stop the spread when people refuse to give up their right to assemble?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jerse...nst-gatherings
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 9:21 AM Reply   
...and now we're learning cats and dogs can get the Kung Flu from their owners. Yikes!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-28-2020, 10:04 AM Reply   
Why is it, every time idiots gather its only Libs? Its the other side that whine about their rights and feel the need to get out, isnt it. Isnt that what you and trump been whining about? My assumption is they are maga parties. NJ LEOS shut them down and cited them. What else you want? Has Floridas R Governor closed down the state yet? Lotsa retirees there.
Wake me when bidens accusers get up to 3 dozen or so and include his wife accusing him of rape. Thats when we get closer to trump territory, the gold standard.
Its a Bus. Its a Truck. Its a split window, double cab, 1 ton, drop gate pick-up. Some tenants called, had to play essential worker, do repairs, lost 2-3 hours of sanding.
Dont be a Cutie Pie. KungFlu, as has been explained to you it is racist, Its your choice to use racist language. I can imagine your name had it originated in Africa.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2020, 3:07 PM Reply   
Has anybody taken note of the infection and death ramp over the last 3 days? Doomsday predictions are not looking so unrealistic now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-28-2020, 3:32 PM Reply   
Straight from the trump play book. Childish praise required before help is granted. Never mind about the people who live in those areas.
https://theintercept.com/2020/03/28/...-campaign-ads/
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 8:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why is it, every time idiots gather its only Libs? Its the other side that whine about their rights and feel the need to get out, isnt it. Isnt that what you and trump been whining about? My assumption is they are maga parties. NJ LEOS shut them down and cited them. What else you want? Has Floridas R Governor closed down the state yet? Lotsa retirees there.
Wake me when bidens accusers get up to 3 dozen or so and include his wife accusing him of rape. Thats when we get closer to trump territory, the gold standard.
Its a Bus. Its a Truck. Its a split window, double cab, 1 ton, drop gate pick-up. Some tenants called, had to play essential worker, do repairs, lost 2-3 hours of sanding.
Dont be a Cutie Pie. KungFlu, as has been explained to you it is racist, Its your choice to use racist language. I can imagine your name had it originated in Africa.
In all fairness, I wouldn’t say it’s always libtards, but it’s usually around 99%. These recent gatherings are all libtard drinking parties. We’ve seen pics and video. Those aren’t retirees on the beaches or on their boats tying up and having parties. Why are you trying to piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining? I have empty-nester friends in Florida who are PISSED at the libtard groups who ruined their freedom to walk the beaches like they used to do every day.

Funny how Trump talked about grabbing them. Biden went further and jammed fingers in em. Also funny how “every woman should be believed” was the libtard mantra until now. Remember a guy named Kavanaugh? Would you like a steak knife, fork and bib for your crow?

Kung Flu is racist now??? Racist shmacist. Grow a pair. I’m not subscribed to your PC cult and never will be. Go watch some more vagina monologues.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 8:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Straight from the trump play book. Childish praise required before help is granted. Never mind about the people who live in those areas.
https://theintercept.com/2020/03/28/...-campaign-ads/
Nobody cares about the propaganda you’re posting. These A-hole libtard governors have been going out in public, drawing first blood, bashing Trump, trying to make a name for themselves and then expect him to support them. I think Trump should make each of them pucker up and kiss his wake77 publicly before getting a dime if that’s what they’ve done. Too bad if you don’t like it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-28-2020, 8:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Has anybody taken note of the infection and death ramp over the last 3 days? Doomsday predictions are not looking so unrealistic now.
Any time you have people packed in like rats in NYC, it’s a forgone conclusion. Look at the curve in Washington.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-29-2020, 1:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nobody cares about the propaganda you’re posting. These A-hole libtard governors have been going out in public, drawing first blood, bashing Trump, trying to make a name for themselves and then expect him to support them. I think Trump should make each of them pucker up and kiss his wake77 publicly before getting a dime if that’s what they’ve done. Too bad if you don’t like it.

So punish the entire population of a state for the actions of its governor? And you say this is how to lead and welcome it. A real leader would. It act like a 3rd grader.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2020, 3:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
So punish the entire population of a state for the actions of its governor? And you say this is how to lead and welcome it. A real leader would. It act like a 3rd grader.
They bring it on themselves when they vote these jerks into office. Like many third world dictators, the left only respects sheer power. Trump is treating them how they’re behaving. You can’t keep sucker-punching him, running away and expect to get away with it. I’ve said this before: Don’t poke the bear.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2020, 3:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
How fair do you think it is to have entire networks dedicated 24/7/365 to tearing down a duly elected president in every way, shape and form just because you disagree with their policies? Did the right do that to Obummer? No.

This is nothing more than opportunistic sniping. Cheap shot after cheap shot , lie after lie, tearing the country apart and cultivating hatred. You bullies keep whining about how he reacts and yet take zero responsibility for the fact that it’s YOU who keep firing all the first shots! Then, you want to play victims when you get punched back. That’s a textbook bully if there ever was one. You on the left are Scut Farkas.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2020, 4:48 AM Reply   
Hey 95, here’s another one from your tribe “helping the cause.” The blue hair is a nice touch. That’s a liberal giveaway.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-...bonfire-police
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2020, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Any time you have people packed in like rats in NYC, it’s a forgone conclusion. Look at the curve in Washington.
What are you seeing in Washington's data?
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2020, 7:06 AM Reply   
I see Trump is now boasting about how high his rating numbers are for his daily press briefings. That's what most important to him! Lol, malignant narcissist.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-29-2020, 12:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
You on the left are Scut Farkas.
Don't shoot your eye out, Mark.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-29-2020, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
What are you seeing in Washington's data?
I was referring to the graph I posted earlier. Seems like they were doing the best and were stemming the increase of spread the best.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-29-2020, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
I was referring to the graph I posted earlier. Seems like they were doing the best and were stemming the increase of spread the best.
Hopefully yes. From the look of the new cases they still seem on exponential increase, hopefully the deaths don't follow in a few weeks.
Old     (lesstalkmoreride)      Join Date: Nov 2008       03-30-2020, 1:14 AM Reply   
"The modeling estimates that the peak in death rate is likely to hit in two weeks. So I'll say it again, the peak, the highest point of death rates, remember, this is likely to hit in two weeks. Therefore, the next two weeks and during this period it's very important that every one strongly follow the guidelines," Trump told reporters.

"The better you do, the faster this whole nightmare will end. Therefore, we will be extending our guidelines to April 30th to slow the spread."

I'll give him a sliver of credit for listening to the experts here. We are just getting started with this slow moving disaster though.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-30-2020, 3:17 AM Reply   
Want less criticism trumphole? I can tell you how...Quit doing stuff like this
https://truthout.org/articles/trump-...orate-bailout/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-30-2020, 6:03 AM Reply   
More Libs marge?
https://www.fox13news.com/news/arres...at-home-orders

"We brought in 13 machines that basically kill every virus in the place," Howard-Browne said. "If they sneeze it shoots it down like at 100 miles per hour and it will neutralize it in a split second."
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-30-2020, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
More Libs marge?

"We brought in 13 machines that basically kill every virus in the place," Howard-Browne said. "If they sneeze it shoots it down like at 100 miles per hour and it will neutralize it in a split second."
Falwell's Liberty University is just chock full of libs right? Derp derp.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/u...y-falwell.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-reopened.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
More Libs marge?

Yep. I read that too. Congrats on finding that needle in the haystack. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in awhile. Must be a liberal church. How’s your buddy with the blue hair doing?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-30-2020, 6:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
An article that quotes AOC. LMAO
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-30-2020, 7:27 AM Reply   
AOC has nothing to do with the article does she. Feel free to discount AOC if you dont like her. Does that change anything at all?

Quote:
Shortly after signing the bill into law Friday, the president released a “signing statement” in which he signaled he views himself as decider of who staffs an oversight committee and would reject a newly created inspector general questioning how Mnuchin chooses to dole out the bailout money.
Quote:
Trump suggested that under his own understanding of his constitutional powers as president, he can gag the special inspector general for pandemic recovery, known by the acronym S.I.G.P.R., and keep information from Congress. […]
The signing statement also challenged several other provisions in the bill, including one requiring consultation with Congress about who should be the staff leaders of a newly formed executive branch committee charged with conducting oversight of the government’s response to the pandemic.
There was reason to have a special inspector.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 7:31 AM Reply   
I'll trust whomever Trump Dawg chooses to oversee things WAY sooner than AOC and Co.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 7:42 AM Reply   
My brother just sent this link to me. It seems pretty helpful. Click the green bar at the top to pull up your state. Looks like CA and WA are pretty well covered and projected to not have any reason for the panic that our resident WW libtards were so counting on. Libtard Central NY is screwed. That's what happens when you choose to pack in like rats.
https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-30-2020, 8:01 AM Reply   
Thanks, I think thats the third time this link has been posted here. Lets recall who set CALIF on shut down early....and who was whining and claiming "our Constitutional rights infringed" "no one is staying home just because they say I have to". Its the libs that put us on lock down early knucklehead, thank one next time you get a chance. Feel free to peruse the Republican led states response and compare to Dem. Should be interesting.

Quote:
I'll trust whomever Trump Dawg chooses to oversee things WAY sooner than AOC and Co.
Cover your mouth when you cough, your stupidity is showing again. AOC isnt an inspector general.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 8:58 AM Reply   
Cough cough Kaaaachooooo!!! I don't recall seeing that specific link one time here. Seems like after looking at a few, the red states don't get it as bad. Also, overall it looks like the libtard panic about ventilators and hospital beds was WAAAAY overplayed. That is except for NY and certain other libtard $hithole states. Kaaachooo!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:

AOC isnt an inspector general.
AOC isn't anything except a waste of blood. Even most in her own party knows she and her whole platform are one of the leading causes your party is failing so badly. You need to cull your herd.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 9:03 AM Reply   
Also read another article today about the fact that the fed has been bugging all states to stock up on ventilators for over 20 years know.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-30-2020, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also read another article today about the fact that the fed has been bugging all states to stock up on ventilators for over 20 years know.

What interest is that of the federal reserve? Has the CDC also been advocating for a weak dollar?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       03-30-2020, 9:22 AM Reply   

XD
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-30-2020, 9:26 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1996201]AOC has nothing to do with the article does she. Feel free to discount AOC if you dont like her. Does that change anything at all?

Yes. Anything she supports is generally the exact opposite of what should happen. She is best fit to tend bar. Not open her mouth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What interest is that of the federal reserve? Has the CDC also been advocating for a weak dollar?
Kinda like telling your kids to brush their teeth?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-30-2020, 10:12 AM Reply   
Trump made a statement he will not follow the rules all of congress placed on our tax money. Trump said F your rules. And AOC is the problem. Blinders a little tight today?
Your alarm is at this ? WTF?
Quote:
And just like that, the Congressional oversight provisions for the 1/2 TRILLION dollar Wall St slush fund (which were *already* too weak) are tossed away the day the bill is signed.

This is a frightening amount of public money to have given a corrupt admin w/ 0 accountability.
Thats what she said. What is so crazy left wing liberal about accounting for tax dollars? Sounds responsible. Who is the fiscally responsible party?

Tax dollars that will be spent quickly by a proven corrupt administration. You wanna let munchkin and trump dole out your tax money to another billionaire? Trickle down again, right? More fools. Talk about derangement.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-30-2020, 11:39 AM Reply   
I like this guy, he's got real moxy:
https://youtu.be/OSIrQBGfUtw
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
More Libs marge?

That pastor just got arrested-as he should have.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 3:07 PM Reply   
Can someone put a sneeze guard on that word salad bar that Biden keeps serving up every day? This is excruciating. It's not even funny any more. This is daily. It's straight up cruel to leave him as the frontrunner.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/30...ith-joe-biden/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-30-2020, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can someone put a sneeze guard on that word salad bar that Biden keeps serving up every day? This is excruciating. It's not even funny any more. This is daily. It's straight up cruel to leave him as the frontrunner.
https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/30...ith-joe-biden/
While anyone who is a trumpster can't complain about anybody spewing out a word salad I can't disagree, Biden is a joke.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2020, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
While anyone who is a trumpster can't complain about anybody spewing out a word salad I can't disagree, Biden is a joke.
Are you implying Trump is known for those???
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-30-2020, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Are you implying Trump is known for those???
No I'm straight out saying it, 75% of what he says is nonsense, the other 25% is big upping himself.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2020, 12:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
No I'm straight out saying it, 75% of what he says is nonsense, the other 25% is big upping himself.
You don’t understand the term.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2020, 4:02 AM Reply   
Yam Face wants credit for anything good and throws out blame for anything bad. It's the behavior of a 3rd grader.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2020, 4:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
My brother just sent this link to me. It seems pretty helpful. Click the green bar at the top to pull up your state. Looks like CA and WA are pretty well covered and projected to not have any reason for the panic that our resident WW libtards were so counting on. Libtard Central NY is screwed. That's what happens when you choose to pack in like rats.
https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections
yeah the libtard states definitely look the worst. And Tennessee. And Colorado. Georgia a little sketch. Louisianna, eek. Maine not great. Michigan looks rough. North Carolina not great.

So yeah, libtard states. And some others.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2020, 4:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yam Face wants credit for anything good and throws out blame for anything bad. It's the behavior of a 3rd grader.
Your libtard pals put him on the defensive and START IT by doing exactly the opposite. Same 3rd grade level. Lose lose. Are you so obtuse as to not see what each press conference has become? It’s one gotcha question after another. He needs to cut back his press conferences.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-31-2020, 4:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Your libtard pals put him on the defensive and START IT by doing exactly the opposite. Same 3rd grade level. Lose lose. Are you so obtuse as to not see what each press conference has become? It’s one gotcha question after another. He needs to cut back his press conferences.
He needs to show some empathy or a little leadership. They keep asking questions because the answer requires him to take some responsibility. He flat refuses when presented with facts. They aren’t bullying him they are trying to keep him honest. That is the 4th estate’s job.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2020, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
He needs to show some empathy or a little leadership. They keep asking questions because the answer requires him to take some responsibility. He flat refuses when presented with facts. They aren’t bullying him they are trying to keep him honest. That is the 4th estate’s job.
What is wrong with you people? Don’t you see the order of what’s happening? The ones who attack are the ones who start it. He is REACTING TO THEM. This is not a new problem. It’s the continuation of the same old thing. He’s had this relationship (that they cultivated) with the press from the beginning when they started attacking. That’s why he ended daily briefings. I’m done teaching the obvious. Nothing will get better until the press adopts a “we’re all in this together” attitude. The problem is that it doesn’t get ratings and it doesn’t make the libtard base content.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-31-2020, 5:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is wrong with you people? Don’t you see the order of what’s happening? The ones who attack are the ones who start it. He is REACTING TO THEM.
There's definitely a growing group of people who apparently only want the press to ask "nice" questions. Lots of other successful democracies have a captive press like that.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-31-2020, 5:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is wrong with you people? Don’t you see the order of what’s happening? The ones who attack are the ones who start it. He is REACTING TO THEM. This is not a new problem. It’s the continuation of the same old thing. He’s had this relationship (that they cultivated) with the press from the beginning when they started attacking. That’s why he ended daily briefings. I’m done teaching the obvious. Nothing will get better until the press adopts a “we’re all in this together” attitude. The problem is that it doesn’t get ratings and it doesn’t make the libtard base content.
The only one talking about ratings is Trump (literally, at a press conference). The press in America has a long history of criticizing and challenging government. They were no easier on Obama or Bush. But most presidents are civil, they answer the questions (even if they make them look bad), they stay calm, they develop a relationship with the press because in times like these, the president needs them to distribute his message for the good and safety of the country.

Does the press lead the country or the president? Nothing will get better until the president adopts the "We are all in this together attitude." He was literally calling it a "Democrat Hoax" only 4 weeks ago.

Trump's ego is too fragile to ever admit fault, guilt or repent. Those are lessons learned as a young man, but his father's wealth insulated him from the consequences of being a total jerk.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-31-2020, 5:59 AM Reply   
Quote:

Who STARTED these things? He isnt REACTING, he is instigating. Minutes after the bill is signed. No one attacked him til AFTER his STATEMENT. Cultivator of BS. Perhaps your face mask is too tight, cant see, cant hear, cant shut your trap. The "We are all in this together" thing starts at the top, Trickle down as they say. You want trickle up? The only idiot in the entire country that has even mentioned ratings is Yam face. Lead MF'er. or get out of the way. No National shutdown. No govt takeover of the medical supply chain. Governors left to bid against each other for PPE's. He is "leading" a cluster F. Go ahead and blame it on the lamestream media because they are the ones hoarding masks, telling NY they dont need ventilators and inviting CEO's instead of medical professionals to fluff Covid-19 briefings.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       03-31-2020, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
The only one talking about ratings is Trump (literally, at a press conference). The press in America has a long history of criticizing and challenging government. They were no easier on Obama or Bush. But most presidents are civil, they answer the questions (even if they make them look bad), they stay calm, they develop a relationship with the press because in times like these, the president needs them to distribute his message for the good and safety of the country.

Does the press lead the country or the president? Nothing will get better until the president adopts the "We are all in this together attitude." He was literally calling it a "Democrat Hoax" only 4 weeks ago.

Trump's ego is too fragile to ever admit fault, guilt or repent. Those are lessons learned as a young man, but his father's wealth insulated him from the consequences of being a total jerk.
I would say they were easier on Obama and Bush because neither of those Presidents gave the media as much cause to ask the difficult questions. Trump just can't lead. He is not a leader. The proof is in the pudding! If he was a good leader then obviously there would not be as much backlash.

No Dems liked Bush during 9/11, but he pulled people together. He was Presidential. He led. During that time I remember feeling proud of the job he was doing in the aftermath. I have never felt this about Trump because he has not earned it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-31-2020, 9:31 AM Reply   
Bunch of weasels just weaseling out of what you know has been true for years now and can't do anything, but look for small cracks to squeeze your dem slime out through.