Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-23-2019, 10:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
This is settled Delta. Your view is not the predominant one. One of the articles the Republicans brought against Clinton was for abuse of power (it lost, Clinton wasn’t impeached on that basis). But according to your understanding that would’ve been bogus because there is no crime of abuse of power?
Just to be clear, the abuse of power specifically dealt with Clinton using his power as the President to use that office to cover his tracks in a CRIMINAL inquiry.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-23-2019, 10:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Just to be clear, the abuse of power specifically dealt with Clinton using his power as the President to use that office to cover his tracks in a CRIMINAL inquiry.
Right but there was also a separate suborning perjury article (related to the Paula Jones case) upon which he was impeached.

How is the current case like Clinton's? Thank gawd not at all. It's really a lot more like Nixon's.

Quote:
We will also see when it comes to election time.
I've got ZERO argument with you there. He very well may survive impeachment AND be reelected.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-23-2019, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
We know Nixon was not impeached.

So you are agreeing that the democrats are playing politics and are not really after a criminal offense? Are you finally agreeing the sane people?

Just because Ford said it does not make it factually correct by the way.

He Schiff has already lied about the facts of Trumps phone call on the floor of congress. He literally read off a fake document about the call to congress. He said it, does not make it real.

Also, Schiff having contact with the fake "whistle blower" actually makes Schiff a witness in these proceedings. He should not be leading the inquiry. Another thing about whistle blowers. The law does not mean the whistle blowers identity is secret. It only means that they can not be retaliated against. The public will find out that this person is just yet another underhanded democrat trick and as you have pointed out, the whole impeachment deal is just politics and has nothing to do with the law. The public is going to be pretty pissed at this.
You are just regurgitating trump. It was clear to anyone who saw what Schiff did. In fact before the "parody" he said he was going to parody outloud. They probably don't play that part on the Glenn Beck show. He did it like he was a gangster. It was pretty obvious. And why do you care if Schiff says anything in parody? You don't care when trump outright lies. In the WH release of the call, trump brings up Barr more than 7 times and that he will be calling... Why isn't Barr recusing? He is obviously implicated. What does the whistle blower matter at all, trump released the call. Its all there in black and white. Its why impeachment popped so fast, he admitted to most of it in the release. The back-up info makes it even worse. He involved the State dept and Justice dept. His personal atty (not the one in jail) hired two guys just indicted to assist him. Giuliani is under a counter intelligence investigation. The whole trump/Giuliani side of this is based on conspiracy theories originating out of Putins pal DFirtash so the US could not get him back to the usa for trial. They ousted a respected ambassador because she would not allow the investigations attached to the assistance. Trump pulled his EU ambassador because he was pliant. He brought in another who was not so pliant, bill taylor. Taylor texted "I think its crazy to tie the investigation to the military assistance". There is a paper trail for trump putting a hold on the $$. He removed the staff who handled disbursement and replaced with Mulvany who stopped the disbursement on trumps orders. There is so much documented evidence it is overwhelming. Its illegal to ask a foreign government for assistance in a US election, bonus points for blackmailing a desperate country. Involving the state dept and Justice dept just makes it worse. And I thought Nixon was a crook.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-23-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are just regurgitating trump. It was clear to anyone who saw what Schiff did. In fact before the "parody" he said he was going to parody outloud. They probably don't play that part on the Glenn Beck show. He did it like he was a gangster. It was pretty obvious. And why do you care if Schiff says anything in parody? You don't care when trump outright lies. In the WH release of the call, trump brings up Barr more than 7 times and that he will be calling... Why isn't Barr recusing? He is obviously implicated. What does the whistle blower matter at all, trump released the call. Its all there in black and white. Its why impeachment popped so fast, he admitted to most of it in the release. The back-up info makes it even worse. He involved the State dept and Justice dept. His personal atty (not the one in jail) hired two guys just indicted to assist him. Giuliani is under a counter intelligence investigation. The whole trump/Giuliani side of this is based on conspiracy theories originating out of Putins pal DFirtash so the US could not get him back to the usa for trial. They ousted a respected ambassador because she would not allow the investigations attached to the assistance. Trump pulled his EU ambassador because he was pliant. He brought in another who was not so pliant, bill taylor. Taylor texted "I think its crazy to tie the investigation to the military assistance". There is a paper trail for trump putting a hold on the $$. He removed the staff who handled disbursement and replaced with Mulvany who stopped the disbursement on trumps orders. There is so much documented evidence it is overwhelming. Its illegal to ask a foreign government for assistance in a US election, bonus points for blackmailing a desperate country. Involving the state dept and Justice dept just makes it worse. And I thought Nixon was a crook.
Don't listen to Beck. You don't read parody on the floor of congress. That is not that place. Even then, he lied about his connection and communication with the whistle blower. He is now a witness.

Of course Trump brought up Barr. He was calling, as is customary for the President to do, to introduce Barr to their president. He then asks said president to allow Barr to interview the appropriate people in said presidents country. There is not recusing. Barr is there to investigate your phoney and illegal Russian hoax.

He is not getting eleciton assistance. He is getting to the bottom of illegal democrat activity and corruption. Something the President is allowed to do and certainly the democrats have motivation to stop. I love how you think impeachment popped so fast. It was not fast. They have been trying for 3 years now. I know it and the public knows it. Now it looks even dirtier on the democrats because they are in fact obstructing justice by trying to stop Barr from investigating. They will be on thin ice.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 10-23-2019 at 11:31 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-23-2019, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Right but there was also a separate suborning perjury article (related to the Paula Jones case) upon which he was impeached.

How is the current case like Clinton's? Thank gawd not at all. It's really a lot more like Nixon's.

I've got ZERO argument with you there. He very well may survive impeachment AND be reelected.
Not even like Nixon though. Nixon's inquiry was about people actually committing an illegal act of breaking and entering. There is that actual criminal connection again. Inquiry I suppose was also voted for in public and I am sure that Nixon's Republican counterparts said they would vote to indict if they get a chance as well. Nixon knew what the score was.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-23-2019, 11:36 AM Reply   
Quote:

Paula Jones was lying under oath which that too was a criminal act. There is that Criminal portion again. Not political, Criminal. If you or I would have lied under oath, we would be Delta and Shawn the felons.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-23-2019, 12:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't listen to Beck. You don't read parody on the floor of congress. That is not that place. Even then, he lied about his connection and communication with the whistle blower. He is now a witness.

Of course Trump brought up Barr. He was calling, as is customary for the President to do, to introduce Barr to their president. He then asks said president to allow Barr to interview the appropriate people in said presidents country. There is not recusing. Barr is there to investigate your phoney and illegal Russian hoax.

He is not getting eleciton assistance. He is getting to the bottom of illegal democrat activity and corruption. Something the President is allowed to do and certainly the democrats have motivation to stop. I love how you think impeachment popped so fast. It was not fast. They have been trying for 3 years now. I know it and the public knows it. Now it looks even dirtier on the democrats because they are in fact obstructing justice by trying to stop Barr from investigating. They will be on thin ice.
Trump doesn't always choose the right time or place and has tossed all norms...why take that out on Schiff?
really? what is the lie? source?
If one is part of the act, right/wrong or indifferent, by definition, that's why you recuse.
Phoney hoax? Why did trumps policy advisor tell the austrailian diplomat that the Russians had dirt? Why did mike Flynn call Russians before the inaugural and talk to them about sanctions? Over 150 trump people contacts with Russians during campaign. Don jr meeting with russian attys to get dirt on Clinton. How is it a hoax??? you nuts?

If he feels the need to get to the bottom of democrat activity, 1st, why did he wait 900 days into his presidency to act? Why does he send his personal atty instead of justice dept? Why did said atty hire 2 gentleman just indicted on funneling foreign $$ into trump coffers? Why the need to dismiss the Ukraine ambassador? Why did they remove the people who disburse $$ and replace with trump guy who held up $$. Why the need to ask a favor after the Ukraine pres asks about the approved assistance? Barr is implicated, as is Pompeo, Mulvany, and a host of others. Looking into Bidens is political assistance, what did they do wrong?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-23-2019, 12:09 PM Reply   
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/23/u...peachment.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-23-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
https://www.businessinsider.com/ukra...rce=reddit.com
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-23-2019, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Trump doesn't always choose the right time or place and has tossed all norms...why take that out on Schiff?
really? what is the lie? source?
If one is part of the act, right/wrong or indifferent, by definition, that's why you recuse.
Phoney hoax? Why did trumps policy advisor tell the austrailian diplomat that the Russians had dirt? Why did mike Flynn call Russians before the inaugural and talk to them about sanctions? Over 150 trump people contacts with Russians during campaign. Don jr meeting with russian attys to get dirt on Clinton. How is it a hoax??? you nuts?

If he feels the need to get to the bottom of democrat activity, 1st, why did he wait 900 days into his presidency to act? Why does he send his personal atty instead of justice dept? Why did said atty hire 2 gentleman just indicted on funneling foreign $$ into trump coffers? Why the need to dismiss the Ukraine ambassador? Why did they remove the people who disburse $$ and replace with trump guy who held up $$. Why the need to ask a favor after the Ukraine pres asks about the approved assistance? Barr is implicated, as is Pompeo, Mulvany, and a host of others. Looking into Bidens is political assistance, what did they do wrong?
I think you are nuts. Having contact with foreign governments is not illegal. Why did he wait 900 days to act? Really?!!!! are you Fing kidding me right now. Start investigating the democrats right in the middle of a democrat lead fake investigation? You would have loved that wouldn't you? Your boy Mueller could not find the dirt. Everyone knows the democrats used illegal methods to get FISA warrants. They are now taking a look. He is not going to recuse nothing. That is his job.

Again. Biden is not a political rival. He is a ex representative of the government who may or may not have been involved into illegal activity. Pretty simple really. At his point all you idiot democrats are going to say any inquiry into your illegal activities is act of politics. It is easy to hide behind your crimes that way. Why is Trumps AG looking into so and so? Oh, it is about trying to win the next elections. Foul, foul..... We democrats are going to start our own witch hunt to try and set the narrative before the AG publishes his findings into the democrats illegal acts.

Like I said. Notice how many of the top democrats are leaving Barr's name out of their mouths? They know they can and will be sent to jail for obstruction. They are being very careful on this.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-23-2019, 1:13 PM Reply   
and let me guess. This was all put out by the democrats in one of their press conferences after their little fake inquiry? How else is this info getting into the press. The proceedings are held behind closed doors. Let me guess. Democrats say what they have been saying since day 1 of Trumps administration. This time they can't use Mueller as he clearly let them down. Next is the fake whistle blower who really is a democrat operative who actually worked with Schiff to formulate the complaint in 3rd person no less. So who was listening to the conversations to even have this 3rd party complaint? Now there really is no crime. The democrats are now trying to say the Ukraines instead of the Russians are part of this collusion against the democrat party. Of course, Hillary does not have the full memo because she is yelling that another democrat from Hawaii is a Russian plant to take down the democrats in 2020. In the mean time. They now have their little conspiracy in motion ( I would say again but it did not stop). Secret testamony only for democrats to hold press conferences to tell the useful idiots (you), how Trump is guilty. This time they don't have the dump ol wild card Mueller to screw it up. This time it is being done by true blue (oddly enough) Kalifornia democrats. You know the type that have no worries of being defeated in an election because they stuffed the ballots with illegals.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-24-2019, 1:54 AM Reply   
Rod if you don’t think Trump was trying to damage a political rival you’re nuts or a liar.

And here we go again - republican voter suppression going into overdrive:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/24/u...gtype=Homepage
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-24-2019, 3:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
You don't read parody on the floor of congress. That is not that place.
Yes, the WH is the correct place for that.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 3:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Rod if you don’t think Trump was trying to damage a political rival you’re nuts or a liar.

I *think* delta’s counter is going to be that Trump was investigated on debunked evidence (Steele dossier / FISA warrant) and that what’s good for the goose is good for the gander (I.e. investigating Biden based on Rudy’s pretend evidence).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 4:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
I *think* delta’s counter is going to be that Trump was investigated on debunked evidence (Steele dossier / FISA warrant) and that what’s good for the goose is good for the gander (I.e. investigating Biden based on Rudy’s pretend evidence).
Biden damaged himself. If the democrats were trying to protect Biden, they would not have used a phone call about Biden and his son making millions from foreign countries based on his dad's position as the hill to fight on.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 4:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

Don't have a NY Times account. You don't think voter suppression happens in California? You don't think having gorilla primaries suppresses Republicans in a heavy democrat state propped up by illegal immigrants? You don't think removing party names form ballots is going to squash the Republican party?

You don't think that democrats going around and beating up Republicans on college campuses doesn't suppress Republicans and their ability to hear a different point of view? Who is suppressing who?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 4:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Biden damaged himself. If the democrats were trying to protect Biden, they would not have used a phone call about Biden and his son making millions from foreign countries based on his dad's position as the hill to fight on.
What phone call is that?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:

Dude. You love to throw that liar word around at me. I would like to give you some benefit of the doubt that you are socially ackward and don't realize that is a I will beat your a$$ kind of word.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 4:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
What phone call is that?
Really? What phone call? Are you serious right now?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 4:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
By the way. Biden is the one on tape that laughed and said he got the guy in the Ukraine fired by threatening to withhold a billion dollars. I would not say that is pretend.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 4:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Really? What phone call? Are you serious right now?
So you are saying that you took the time to post like 10 links to the "transcript" yesterday but didn't actually read the "transcript" itself? Or is there another call you are referring to?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 4:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
By the way. Biden is the one on tape that laughed and said he got the guy in the Ukraine fired by threatening to withhold a billion dollars. I would not say that is pretend.
Is *that* what Zelensky is supposed to be promising to investigate?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-24-2019, 4:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude. You love to throw that liar word around at me. I would like to give you some benefit of the doubt that you are socially ackward and don't realize that is a I will beat your a$$ kind of word.
Come off it. You've said 100x worse about every democratic voter in existence lol.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 4:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are saying that you took the time to post like 10 links to the "transcript" yesterday but didn't actually read the "transcript" itself? Or is there another call you are referring to?
The links were for you. I don't care that Trump had that conversation. This is a case of grade school drama queen crap as far as I am concerned. You are the ones saying there were no release transcripts of the phone call.

The phone call in question is the ones you queens are on here complaining about and hoping to remove the president over is the one where he asked the Ukraine about Biden. I guess we are speaking of the same phone call. You don't think having an open discussion about Biden and his son making millions off was going to damage Biden? The discussion of his son in positions that he had zero experience in in a foreign country where his father bragged of withholding billions if they did not fire some lower level guy in the government that also happened to be investigating the company his son was making millions from was going to play well for the masses? Especially the democrats that act like they are above these things? I have a bridge to sell you.

The leftist in the party knew this was going to damage Biden. That is why they did not care that they used that phone call to try and get to Trump. Biden is a gaff machine. He is a liability. Ever since this came up, Biden has dropped and dropped. You really think that if the democrats wanted Biden that they would not have used this discussion to take on Trump? Haha. You guys are not too bright on this stuff.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Come off it. You've said 100x worse about every democratic voter in existence lol.
Sure. That is a group of people which you can choose to claim or not. You are pointing to me directly and making a very serious personal claim. Maybe I have a different perspective, but that is how I feel about that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 5:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Is *that* what Zelensky is supposed to be promising to investigate?
I would believe that is what Trump wants to get to the bottom of. The VP of America does not go after lower level government officials using as 95 described as money allocated by the people to the Ukraine. That is way to direct and way too personal. If Biden was after corruption, he would have told the president that until he gets a handle on such and such, they would withhold the aid. You really believe that in a supposedly corrupt country (and I believe most are over there) that one specific guy is the one person in the entire country that is corrupt and worth a billion dollar grant from the US????

You can bury your head in the sand all you want but I do not buy that at all. Is anything going to come of it. Most likely not. Biden is already damaged because people who really look at this objectively know what all that meant. Hell even Bill Maher jumped off of Biden on this topic. He put is straight. If Trump did this, you all would be coming for his head to paraphase Maher. With that said, the democrat leadership knew that having public discussions on this would damage Biden so they went for it now instead of later.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 5:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
The phone call in question is the ones you queens are on here complaining about and hoping to remove the president over is the one where he asked the Ukraine about Biden. I guess we are speaking of the same phone call
Since the transcripts are obviously 100% legit and complete, perhaps you can just cut and paste the part of the transcript where it says "Biden and his son making millions from foreign countries based on his dad's position "? I.e. what part of the transcript are you reading for that proposition?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Let's assume that the fairytale is true... that Biden, motivated solely by allowing his son to keep his lucrative position on the Board of a Ukrainian energy co, insisted on Shokin's removal. And that to cover his tracks, he also motivated NGOs, the IMF, and the EU to insist on the same. And he even (through force of his own personallity?) got the EU and IMF to adopt this position before he got involved (clearly masterminding it behind the scenes). And he even now, after the fact, has gotten Poroshenko (the guy who lost) to go on record that the pressure was coming from all sources prior to Biden. And again, Biden masterminded all of this to protect his son's $50k a month directorship gig.

If all of that is true, doesn't it actually show that Biden is a substantially more adept leader (doing this from the VP's desk no less!) than trump? He motivated all sorts of levers of international pressure from all sorts of angles, and then Poroshenko capitulated.

But for Trump to bend Ukraine to his will, the best he's got is Rudy and his now-indicted henchmen? He actually has to fire folks at the state department till he can kinda sorta find a guy to do his bidding (said guy (taylor) completely throwing him under the bus according to his released opening statement testimony)?

I mean I guess if I assume that Trump's story is true, that Biden is this really bad dude, he also seems to be head and shoulders above Trump in motivating allies, let alone actually accomplishing anything.

And just to engage in a little whataboutism... how is the perception that Burisma (over)paid Hunter Biden for access to Joe any different than Trump directly selling access via Trump hotel, Mira Lago memberships,Bedminster memberships, etc?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 5:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Let's assume that the fairytale is true... that Biden, motivated solely by allowing his son to keep his lucrative position on the Board of a Ukrainian energy co, insisted on Shokin's removal. And that to cover his tracks, he also motivated NGOs, the IMF, and the EU to insist on the same. And he even (through force of his own personallity?) got the EU and IMF to adopt this position before he got involved (clearly masterminding it behind the scenes). And he even now, after the fact, has gotten Poroshenko (the guy who lost) to go on record that the pressure was coming from all sources prior to Biden. And again, Biden masterminded all of this to protect his son's $50k a month directorship gig.

If all of that is true, doesn't it actually show that Biden is a substantially more adept leader (doing this from the VP's desk no less!) than trump? He motivated all sorts of levers of international pressure from all sorts of angles, and then Poroshenko capitulated.

But for Trump to bend Ukraine to his will, the best he's got is Rudy and his now-indicted henchmen? He actually has to fire folks at the state department till he can kinda sorta find a guy to do his bidding (said guy (taylor) completely throwing him under the bus according to his released opening statement testimony)?

I mean I guess if I assume that Trump's story is true, that Biden is this really bad dude, he also seems to be head and shoulders above Trump in motivating allies, let alone actually accomplishing anything.

And just to engage in a little whataboutism... how is the perception that Burisma (over)paid Hunter Biden for access to Joe any different than Trump directly selling access via Trump hotel, Mira Lago memberships,Bedminster memberships, etc?
Those other agencies just wanted corruption to stop. Again, why would the VP care about a lower level guy personally? He did not have to motivate other agencies. He would simply tell them he did this and they would shake their heads yes. Who from there is going to tell Biden he was wrong? I thought you guys were worried about government leaders using their positions to influence others in a foreign country and to withhold money voted for by congress based on personal matters? Isn't this what you are telling us about Trump? He used his position to gain something of value?

You don't have to believe me. I would not piss on a democrat if they were on fire at this point in my life. Your party is nothing but evil so I don't have anything to gain by helping you see what your party did to your boy. You tell me what the polling and money influx in your party suggests about my "fairy tale". Where is Biden at the moment compared to where he was a month of so ago?

Trump has actual businesses. Is this the same as Obama selling sleep overs in the Lincoln bedroom? Is that illegal? I don't care that Trump or Obama did that. I don't care that Biden's son got on the boards of those companies. I think Biden withholding money is not a good look, but again it is not illegal. Was Biden's son over there performing illegal acts with his father running overwatch? That could be illegal use of his whitehouse position. That is worth a look. Apparently, the democrat voters and donors think there is something there.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Was Biden's son over there performing illegal acts with his father running overwatch? That could be illegal use of his whitehouse position. That is worth a look. Apparently, the democrat voters and donors think there is something there.
So now THAT is the allegation... that Hunter's money was legally gotten but he was personally engaged in other illegal acts (recalling of course, that the chief complaint against him for the $50k/mo directorship is that he's never even been to Ukraine personally)? Do you have a cite for all of the theories that Rudy has on this?

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the allegations. Most of them seem to be just a bunch of inuendo that crumbles with the tiniest bit of fact checking, but it would be nice to at least understand what all of the allegations are.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 5:41 AM Reply   
Haha, delta as you know I'm a card carrying antifa scarf wearing democrat. Me personally... I've been anti Joe for a while, as have my fellow revolutionaries. Not because of some fake Ukraine story but rather because he's lost a step. It's his age man. That's why he isn't motivating people. He's a candidate from a different time, and his window is passing him by.

Will I vote for him if he's ultimately the nominee? Yeah, probably,begrudgingly. But he's not my preferred candidate by any stretch. My suspicion is that there are lots and lots of people like me (moderates) who feel the same way.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
So now THAT is the allegation... that Hunter's money was legally gotten but he was personally engaged in other illegal acts (recalling of course, that the chief complaint against him for the $50k/mo directorship is that he's never even been to Ukraine personally)? Do you have a cite for all of the theories that Rudy has on this?

I'm having a hard time keeping up with the allegations. Most of them seem to be just a bunch of inuendo that crumbles with the tiniest bit of fact checking, but it would be nice to at least understand what all of the allegations are.
What does Rudy have to do with my thoughts on the matter? Seems pretty simple really.

You are having trouble keeping up with one allegation with Biden but you certainly have all the ones leveled daily at Trump in order. Huh.... bias much? I mean you like to try and act like you are sitting in between however you are not real good at it.

At this point, there are no real allegations now are there? There is a series of events that smell rotten. Trump wants them looked into. You democrats are circling the wagons like never before and holding kangaroo court over it. That tells me there must be something there. Quite the response against someone asking to looking to a rotten tomato? If Biden did nothing wrong then why are the democrats trying to stop this? Isn't that what you said about Trump? Of course he did not try and stop Mueller at all. He did have some choice words but he did not try and stop him. Democrats on the other hand really want to stop this. huh. wonder why?

Again. If it is a fair tail. Tell us about Biden's poll numbers and his funding levels after Pelosi and Schiff brought this topic of Trump asking about Biden up?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Haha, delta as you know I'm a card carrying antifa scarf wearing democrat. Me personally... I've been anti Joe for a while, as have my fellow revolutionaries. Not because of some fake Ukraine story but rather because he's lost a step. It's his age man. That's why he isn't motivating people. He's a candidate from a different time, and his window is passing him by.

Will I vote for him if he's ultimately the nominee? Yeah, probably,begrudgingly. But he's not my preferred candidate by any stretch. My suspicion is that there are lots and lots of people like me (moderates) who feel the same way.
Moderate and democrat are not even in the same sentence anymore. Just like Biden, the moderate democrat has long sailed. The democrats public persona are flag burning, anti gun, open border, anti Christian, anti Semites and violence is certainly in order to get what you want. The party turned for the worse when you voted in Kalfornia democrats as your leadership. The moderates are just like the 1930's germans. Head in the sand while your party increased in it's evil and the moderates secretly waiting for someone else to stop them because they still want to be called democrats and democrats don't stop other democrats. In the mean time enjoy your male sports heros winning all the womens events and good luck on that bathroom thing.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 6:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
What does Rudy have to do with my thoughts on the matter? Seems pretty simple really.

You are having trouble keeping up with one allegation with Biden but you certainly have all the ones leveled daily at Trump in order. Huh.... bias much? I mean you like to try and act like you are sitting in between however you are not real good at it.

At this point, there are no real allegations now are there? There is a series of events that smell rotten. Trump wants them looked into. You democrats are circling the wagons like never before and holding kangaroo court over it. That tells me there must be something there. Quite the response against someone asking to looking to a rotten tomato? If Biden did nothing wrong then why are the democrats trying to stop this? Isn't that what you said about Trump? Of course he did not try and stop Mueller at all. He did have some choice words but he did not try and stop him. Democrats on the other hand really want to stop this. huh. wonder why?

Again. If it is a fair tail. Tell us about Biden's poll numbers and his funding levels after Pelosi and Schiff brought this topic of Trump asking about Biden up?
Wait, what? Now you are saying that there aren't any real allegations? If there are no real allegations then what is there to investigate? In that case doesn't trump's withholding of military aid to ukraine until ukraine agrees to dig into (apparently nothing) trump very clearly trying to use BS to adversely impact Biden in the polls? That seems to be what you are saying?

So if a lie (and not even a very detailed one, just inuendo) becomes pervasive enough to get folks to believe it and then impact the polls, it's truth / justified? That's a terribly cynical results-justify-the-means approach.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 6:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Moderate and democrat are not even in the same sentence anymore. Just like Biden, the moderate democrat has long sailed. The democrats public persona are flag burning, anti gun, open border, anti Christian, anti Semites and violence is certainly in order to get what you want. The party turned for the worse when you voted in Kalfornia democrats as your leadership. The moderates are just like the 1930's germans. Head in the sand while your party increased in it's evil and the moderates secretly waiting for someone else to stop them because they still want to be called democrats and democrats don't stop other democrats. In the mean time enjoy your male sports heros winning all the womens events and good luck on that bathroom thing.
I think you think you are moderate. If that's true, please describe the points of view of a person who is far to your right politically. I'd like to understand the scale.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wait, what? Now you are saying that there aren't any real allegations? If there are no real allegations then what is there to investigate? In that case doesn't trump's withholding of military aid to ukraine until ukraine agrees to dig into (apparently nothing) trump very clearly trying to use BS to adversely impact Biden in the polls? That seems to be what you are saying?

So if a lie (and not even a very detailed one, just inuendo) becomes pervasive enough to get folks to believe it and then impact the polls, it's truth / justified? That's a terribly cynical results-justify-the-means approach.
That is your fairy tail that Trump was trying to get Biden in the polls. They democrats did that for him.

True. I guess that would be the definition of an allegation. He did not make any such claim to withhold aid until he got to Biden. The president of the Ukraine even said that he did not believe at all what was being asked so it is pretty hard to have a crime without a victim. You democrats are the ones who brought this to light. Trump was having a work conversation. You democrats are the ones broadcasting it to the world.

It is a absolute fact. Biden's son did work for these companies in Ukraine and China. It is a fact that he had zero experience in the fuel industry. It is a fact that Joe Biden got that prosecutor fired. It is a fact the Biden was going to withhold funds until they did. It is a fact that said prosecutor was investigating Biden's sons company at the time of firing. Change the name to Trump and tell me how you feel about this? The Democrats are the ones who brought this into absolute topic one by now launching into a fake investigation to try and stop Trump from looking into this. Democrats made this topic number 1. Not Trump.

Isn't that what Schiff did on the floor of congress with his fake transcript? Put out the sound bites because the public will think it is true. Hell you democrats still believe the comment about seeing Russia from my back yard comment was actually from Palin when it was really from Saturday Night Live.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think you think you are moderate. If that's true, please describe the points of view of a person who is far to your right politically. I'd like to understand the scale.
I absolutely am a moderate. The scale moves not just left and right but also up and down. When I do those little tests I am right square on the horizontal line and oddly enough I just barely tick to the left of the vertical axis.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 7:35 AM Reply   
You want to know how not moderate democrats are now:

This is you to a T now (We can talk about how that democrat in Texas is trying to get her 7 year old boy to transition to a girl later)

Always will remove Venus logo from period pad wrapping to be more inclusive
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ve/4072249002/

"For over 35 years Always has championed girls and women, and we will continue to do so," the company told USA TODAY Wednesday. "We’re also committed to diversity and inclusion and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all of our consumers."

You guys do realize that no matter how freaking bad you want dudes into womens sports what every idiotic thing you are trying to push, you will never bleed. Trying to be inclusive? Of what. Only actual women need these. Inclusive? The mental disease can not get much worse.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       10-24-2019, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:

This is you to a T now (We can talk about how that democrat in Texas is trying to get her 7 year old boy to transition to a girl later)

"For over 35 years Always has championed girls and women, and we will continue to do so," the company told USA TODAY Wednesday. "We’re also committed to diversity and inclusion and are on a continual journey to understand the needs of all of our consumers."

You guys do realize that no matter how freaking bad you want dudes into womens sports what every idiotic thing you are trying to push, you will never bleed. Trying to be inclusive? Of what. Only actual women need these. Inclusive? The mental disease can not get much worse.
What in the bloody vag hell is going on these days?? Stop the damn bus. I want off.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:

Way to keep your eye on the ball delta! If there's one thing america needs it's to shame corporations into maintaining references to pagan religious figures on feminine hygiene products. Thanks for keeping up the good fight while the man tries to distract you with all of this international affairs BS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Way to keep your eye on the ball delta! If there's one thing america needs it's to shame corporations into maintaining references to pagan religious figures on feminine hygiene products. Thanks for keeping up the good fight while the man tries to distract you with all of this international affairs BS.
Just another example of your peoples thinking and your decay. I did not do this. This is a democrat initiative. You did this. You guys are into trying to get rid of a president because he does not buy into your globalist dreams, while on the social front you continue to destroy American culture. I don't really care if they used whatever symbol but to tie it now to your letter of the month club inclusiveness? This is a democrat party issue. Your people actively campaign for this stuff.

Men are now allowed to compete in women's sports. Men can now use women's bathrooms. We now have to have gender neutral toys. Teachers can not use he or she anymore in reference to boys and girls. You have a presidential candidate advocating that churches should be mandated to marry gays in their church (I specifically said this was the goal when this orginally came up), and of course your gun grabs every other month. Not my eye bud. Just examples of why your party is not moderates but radicals. This is why fly over people have turned on you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Besides, the so called shamed corporation (which is evil in the democrats eyes anyway) is the one who decided to make this press release. It was not just a single news paper that decided to see what is up. The company is proud of this and thinks it will increase their brand in the eyes of the public. That tells you the decay of the public and we all know who the champions of that decay is now don't we?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 10:12 AM Reply   
If you think that this approach is wrongheaded, and pagan symbols belong on maxipad packaging, your capitalist remedy is really easy here delta. Just stop buying Always maxipads. Their gambit will fail and they will come crawling back to you, Venus symbol in hand.

Sounds like if you are right on this one, this is going to be Proctor & Gamble’s New Coke 2.0.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-24-2019, 10:19 AM Reply   
just so Delta can quit lying and saying the impeachment is being done in secret.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ry/4083246002/
And just to clear up some of the details for you...read Bill Taylors opening statement. Then tell me the impeachment is fake.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...ning-statement
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-24-2019, 10:29 AM Reply   
Rod doesn't want to read anything to do with Taylor.

One thing's for sure, this shiz is just going to get uglier. Trump knows he's in for some serious legal jeopardy once out of office - where's his motivation *not* to cheat?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
just so Delta can quit lying and saying the impeachment is being done in secret.
And just to clear up some of the details for you...read Bill Taylors opening statement. Then tell me the impeachment is fake.
Of course it is fake. Democrats are the only ones who care. When there are no rules governing a congressional process, the last set of rules are the current set of rules. The old rules can be brought up by the speaker and they can establish new rules. The previous rules of the house for impeachment was a full vote of the house. An open inquiry where both sides can call witnesses and both sides can ask questions. These rules have not been changed and you currently have a witness in the chain leading the inquiry. I don't care about Bill Taylors statement. He has not been cross examined. If I listened to all your statements, I would be voting communist and every republican would be executed.

Are the democrats holding this inquiry in a basement room with high security protocals? Yes or No?
Are Republicans allowed to take any documents of these proceedings to their office or do they have to view them with a democrat representative in the room with them? Yes or No?

You really should be fearful of a government that behaves this way. You should be even more fearful that these are people primarily from Kalifornia that are acting this way.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are still on impeachment? Wait till you hear what's happening in the maxipad world.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-24-2019, 10:31 AM Reply   
Xdxdxdxdxd
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you think that this approach is wrongheaded, and pagan symbols belong on maxipad packaging, your capitalist remedy is really easy here delta. Just stop buying Always maxipads. Their gambit will fail and they will come crawling back to you, Venus symbol in hand.

Sounds like if you are right on this one, this is going to be Proctor & Gamble’s New Coke 2.0.
May be coke 2.0 and it most likely will not impact the bottom line. Just an example of democrats being democrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
By the way, that is less than they amount of democrats who had access to the Mueller report and you constantly said the democrats could not read it when they could.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are still on impeachment? Wait till you hear what's happening in the maxipad world.
Yep. It is the reason middle America hates democrats.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
May be coke 2.0 and it most likely will not impact the bottom line. Just an example of democrats being democrats.
And what's wrong with that? Isn't it a free country? Are you saying that the government should compel a private corporation to include certain symbols on its packaging?

Seems to me if it's a good decision the marketplace will reward it, if it's a bad decision the marketplace will penalize it. Survival of the fittest and all that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-24-2019, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quit lying Delta. They are playing by GOP rules. I don't need to explain it to you again.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge-...a=twitter_page
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-24-2019, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
lol.
I know right??!!
I don't really follow stuff I don't care about this and plastic straws are 2 things too small for me to concern myself
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-24-2019, 10:44 AM Reply   
Napolitano is pointing out (love that he is doing it on Fox n Friends, so you know Trumpy is watching) the funniest part about this whole thing - republicans bitch and whine to death now that their own tactics are being used by the other side.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-24-2019, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Are Republicans allowed to take any documents of these proceedings to their office or do they have to view them with a democrat representative in the room with them? Yes o
lol, like when barr let the dems read some the mueller report but not all or any of the Grand Jury Testimony.?
Clown.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
lol, like when barr let the dems read some the mueller report but not all or any of the Grand Jury Testimony.?
Clown.
The full classified version was in the vault where every democrat and republican had access. They had to sign in that they went in a read it as contained classified information.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Quit lying Delta. They are playing by GOP rules. I don't need to explain it to you again.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/judge-...a=twitter_page
Wow. You certainly did set me straight. You just sat here and told me 100% that these proceedings were not done in secret. Well looky what you posted. You just posted an article explaining that the rules are they can be done in secret.

You are horrible at this stuff.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
And what's wrong with that? Isn't it a free country? Are you saying that the government should compel a private corporation to include certain symbols on its packaging?

Seems to me if it's a good decision the marketplace will reward it, if it's a bad decision the marketplace will penalize it. Survival of the fittest and all that.
Free as free can be. Just another policy dictated by the least common denominator (democrats). Hey man. You guys can have your all men womens sports teams. You can have your men in women's rest rooms. You can now not call women a she. You can even now make specific women's hygene products gender neutral all you want. Free country and all. You can even scream your little lying heart out about Republican's war on women while your favorite democrat actors and congress people are raping each other. Free country again. I am just saying the public/ voters are taking notes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:

One thing's for sure, this shiz is just going to get uglier. Trump knows he's in for some serious legal jeopardy once out of office - where's his motivation *not* to cheat?
Just read his tripe. funny he says a couple different times that Trump wanted the president of Ukraine to say out loud that he was going to investigate Burisma and alleged interference in the 2016 election.

Later in the statement, Taylor conflates the 2 different issues when he says Biden. Of course that is after he said he saw public reports about why the funding was delayed according to the press. The presses version was because of Biden. Taylor wrote specifically that Trump said "Burisma and alleged interference in the 2016 election"

This will get axed in short order.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am just saying the public/ voters are taking notes.
This maxipad story is yuge. I can't believe how much the msm is supressing it.

BTW have you read that Bill Taylor opening statement? Really interesting stuff. Great read.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just read his tripe. funny he says a couple different times that Trump wanted the president of Ukraine to say out loud that he was going to investigate Burisma and alleged interference in the 2016 election.

Later in the statement, Taylor conflates the 2 different issues when he says Biden. Of course that is after he said he saw public reports about why the funding was delayed according to the press. The presses version was because of Biden. Taylor wrote specifically that Trump said "Burisma and alleged interference in the 2016 election"

This will get axed in short order.
So you don't think Trump was asking about the Bidens, just Burisma? What was he referring to in the call that you shared so many links to yesterday, then, when he mentioned Biden's name and not Burisma?**

Seems to me Burisma = Biden in Trump's mind.

From the White House's readout... err.... "transcript":
The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 10-24-2019 at 11:11 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:

This testimony is also written in the aspect that Taylor "believes" the investigation are political in which case we know that the investigations are criminal. Difference of opinion and that is clearly Taylors opinion that those are political. Taylor is blinded by his allegence to Ukraine. That is what one would expect of a faithful partner, however he is raising opinion and conflating 2 different topics based post news reports.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you don't think Trump was asking about the Bidens, just Burisma? What was he referring to in the call that you shared so many links to yesterday, then, when he mentioned Biden's name and not Burisma?**

The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
Separate parts of the telephone call. You know you are allowed to have phone calls that have many topics. Democrats seem to have this thing if you mention something they don't like in the same life time, they are automatically connected.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
This testimony is also written in the aspect that Taylor "believes" the investigation are political in which case we know that the investigations are criminal. Difference of opinion and that is clearly Taylors opinion that those are political. Taylor is blinded by his allegence to Ukraine. That is what one would expect of a faithful partner, however he is raising opinion and conflating 2 different topics based post news reports.
LOL, yeah, that's exactly what happened. He's just confused because he wasn't actually there.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Separate parts of the telephone call. You know you are allowed to have phone calls that have many topics. Democrats seem to have this thing if you mention something they don't like in the same life time, they are automatically connected.
Well, I posted the text about the bidens, you post the text about Burisma.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

odd. that part you quoted sounds exactly like asking about Burisma. Trump wants to know if there was corruption about the US and that company. Why does Trump know this? Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution of that company. So this is all you guys have about Trump and Biden? Even though none of it is illegal to boot? You are really going to go to the American public with this?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
odd. that part you quoted sounds exactly like asking about Burisma. Trump wants to know if there was corruption about the US and that company. Why does Trump know this? Biden bragged about it. So this is all you guys have about Trump and Biden? Even though none of it is illegal to boot? You are really going to go to the American public with this?
well so where's the part about the bidens then? You are the one saying that Taylor is confused and that putting Biden and Burisma together is just an example of him conflating news stories.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL, yeah, that's exactly what happened. He's just confused because he wasn't actually there.
You can see it in the words he said. He used the words "political". Taylor was concerned that the money was being stopped due to politics. That is his opinion. The AG has an active criminal investigation going which has lead him to Ukraine. Trump wants answers considering he was investigated over this lie for 2.5 years. It was Taylors opinion on what he believed the hold up was over. He had zero facts of why only his beliefs.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
well so where's the part about the bidens then? You are the one saying that Taylor is confused and that putting Biden and Burisma together is just an example of him conflating news stories.
You tell me. Your party is the one holding a fake impeachment inquiry.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
You tell me. Your party is the one holding a fake impeachment inquiry.
What? Did you forget what you typed five minutes ago? You said Taylor incorrectly conflated Biden and Burisma when they were totally separate. I said, no they are one and the same. You have apparently agreed with me. Now yourinability to follow the logic of your own position for 10 minutes somehow makes impeachment fake?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-24-2019, 11:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
He had zero facts of why only his beliefs.
Well yeah that. And what Sondland told him out of his own mouth.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
He is recalling a conversation. Hardly accurate.

The Vice President did say that President Trump wanted the
Europeans to do more to support Ukraine and that he wanted the Ukrainians to do
more to fight corruption .

He clearly says:

if now saying that security assistance and [a ] WH meeting are
conditioned on investigations? Ambassador Sondland responded asking me to
callhim , which I did . During that phonecall, Ambassador Sondland told me that
President Trumphad told him that hew ants President Zelenskyy to state publicly
that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the
2016 U . S . election.

Not sure how this is about Biden. If Biden was doing nothing wrong then none of that would be about Biden now would it? However a sitting US VP blackmailed a foreign leader into firing a guy who was investigating said company and our current US president wants to know why. I can only imagine considering false information about Trump was more than likely generated out of the Ukraine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
What? Did you forget what you typed five minutes ago? You said Taylor incorrectly conflated Biden and Burisma when they were totally separate. I said, no they are one and the same. You have apparently agreed with me. Now yourinability to follow the logic of your own position for 10 minutes somehow makes impeachment fake?
I did not agree with you. Saying that Biden bragged about it is not the same as saying to investigate Biden. Biden bragged about stopping the prosecution of Burisma. Trump clearly stated to everyone that he wanted the Ukraine to investigate Burisma and Ukraine medaling in the 2016 election. No kidding. That is what the whole Barr investigation is about.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-24-2019, 11:41 AM Reply   
Did anybody catch Don Jr and the dumber one spouting off that Hunter Biden only got his Ukraine gig because he is Joe's son. Oh the irony. Truly hilarious.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty telling that all words in regards to people in the Trump administration was only about Burisma and Election interference by Ukraine and money tied to them to allow investigations but Taylor uses the term domestic politics and only after discussing that he saw NEW REPORTS does he start using the term Burisma and Biden. Not that Trump or anyone associated with Trump said it. ONLY Taylor said these things. This guy will get chewed up. I am a nobody when it comes to legal matters and I an see the stream of conscience on this.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-24-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Did anybody catch Don Jr and the dumber one spouting off that Hunter Biden only got his Ukraine gig because he is Joe's son. Oh the irony. Truly hilarious.
The obliviousness was pretty classic - however Trumptards will nod along in unison like Rod is doing with the party line.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Stay on topic. May be Ironic, but Trump did not blackmail a foreign president to get a foreign prosecutor fired from investigating Jr's company.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
The obliviousness was pretty classic - however Trumptards will nod along in unison like Rod is doing with the party line.
I have always pointed out that this is the case. We all hate it. Of course you don't know the real reasons people are hired but it is more likely true than false. Not illegal. Just like the mildly broke Obama's now buying a 20 million dollar house after having a minor salary compared to what he is buying. Just like the broke Clintons now worth what a few hundred million? Bush was already Rich. Trump already rich. None of it illegal but just does not sit well with everyone. So be it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-24-2019, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
This maxipad story is yuge. I can't believe how much the msm is supressing it.

BTW have you read that Bill Taylor opening statement? Really interesting stuff. Great read.
So at what point am I supposed to get to the explosive details that sink Trump? Asking for a friend because apparently I am too stupid to find that part.