Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       02-20-2018, 2:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm02 View Post
If I could get an XT23 for close to $100k I’d be all over it. I really like the interior layout of that boat so it’s good to know that they can be optioned and bought for very close to $100k.

Good to know on the jet boats and I figured they wouldn’t surf as well as an inboard but didn’t think it’d be night vs day.
It’s a great value right now.... (as good as could be expected these days )

It’s on a nationwide promo, and they are holding dealers to the promo prices.....
http://www.mastercraft.com/wintersales
Old     (Norm02)      Join Date: Feb 2018       02-20-2018, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixable View Post
It’s a great value right now.... (as good as could be expected these days )

It’s on a nationwide promo, and they are holding dealers to the promo prices.....

http://www.mastercraft.com/wintersales

Is the standard engine the way to go or is it worth it to stretch my budget and upgrade to the next most powerful engine?
Old     (Fixable)      Join Date: Oct 2012       02-20-2018, 2:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm02 View Post
Is the standard engine the way to go or is it worth it to stretch my budget and upgrade to the next most powerful engine?
I know the Ilmore 5500 works great in that boat, but not sure on the 5000. I’m sure it does the job, but I’d go 5500, and it’s not much of a price difference. The 6000 takes a pretty big jump in price, but isn’t needed for that boat.

If it was me, and I was trying to stay between 100-110k on a new XT23, I’d skip the klipsche tower speakers and add the 5500 engine. Then I’d just do some wetsounds or JL cans.... that is one thing that MC pricing is crazy on. Those billet aluminum tower cans cost way more than they are worth.