Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    deltahoosier            09-15-2016, 3:05 PM Reply   
That game looks like Bill Clinton
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-18-2016, 9:31 PM Reply   
www.balancedrebellion.com

Web-based service which will match you with someone in your state who would otherwise vote for the other major party candidate... so Johnson gets two votes and you don't feel like you're giving the other party an advantage.

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-19-2016, 7:44 AM Reply   
I'm just voting Johnson/Weld and I don't feel like I am giving anyone an advantage. We have to get away from this 2 party system crap.

Johnson isn't able to be in the debate because the debate is funded by the Dems and the GOP and they claim he needs 15% in 5 national polls but it sounds like they conveniently excluded the 18-34 vote in their results (maybe because those are the ones least likely to donate to their campaigns?).
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-20-2016, 6:33 PM Reply   
hmm
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-20-2016, 9:01 PM Reply   
Its def a supporter, they have the icon backwards
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-20-2016, 10:21 PM Reply   
Hilarious how people were freaking out about the clinton Foundation and yet there has actually been no wrongdoing whatsoever shown... when it turns out that Trump has been brazenly self-dealing from his foundation (when it's not even his money that makes up the funds!)

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/21...n-charity.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2016, 3:56 AM Reply   
"Clearly the Trump Foundation is as much a charitable organization as Trump University is an institute of higher education,."

http://www.businessinsider.com/donal...ndation-2016-9

•Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida faced $120,000 in unpaid fines from the town of Palm Beach stemming from a dispute over the size of a flagpole. The tallest a flagpole could be in Palm Beach was 42 feet, but Trump insisted on an 80-foot pole, claiming that "you don't need a permit to put up the American flag." The town agreed to waive the fines if Trump's club made a $100,000 donation to a specific veterans charity. But Trump instead sent a check from his foundation, Fahrenthold reported.

•Trump's New York golf courses agreed to settle a lawsuit by making a donation to the plaintiff's chosen charity, but the $158,000 donation was instead made by the Trump Foundation, according to The Post. The lawsuit was filed after a man, Martin Greenberg, hit a hole-in-one on the 13th hole at Trump's Westchester, New York, golf course during a charity tournament, briefly winning $1 million, which was taken away after it was revealed that the shot did not travel a required 150 yards. Trump's course was accused of intentionally making the hole too short.

•Trump spent $30,000 of foundation money on two portraits of himself.

•Trump spent $5,000 of foundation money to buy advertisements for his hotel chain.

•Trump spent $12,000 of foundation money to buy a football helmet signed by former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2016, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hilarious how people were freaking out about the clinton Foundation and yet there has actually been no wrongdoing whatsoever shown... when it turns out that Trump has been brazenly self-dealing from his foundation (when it's not even his money that makes up the funds!)

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/21...n-charity.html
Just like in NASCAR. You're not doing anything wrong till you get caught. You can't catch the Clintons if you're not alive.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-21-2016, 8:59 AM Reply   
The allegations about the Trump foundation above are pretty specific. Can anyone provide any similar specifics about the Clinton foundation?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2016, 9:01 AM Reply   
Yeah, she's really shrill and Colin Powell says Bill is still boning bimbos. Something must be up at the foundation.
Old    deltahoosier            09-21-2016, 9:54 AM Reply   
You mean besides the fact she and Bill have taken over $26 million from foreign governments in "speaking fees"
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2016, 10:54 AM Reply   
The $26 million was from Major corporations, Universities and Foreign sources, plus the money didn't go to the clintons it went to the Clinton foundation. Since 57% of the Clinton foundation expenses go to fighting AIDS in the developing world, it makes sense that at least some of the donations to the foundation comes from "foreign" sources. IT BENEFITS FOREIGN SOURCES.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-21-2016, 11:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
The $26 million was from Major corporations, Universities and Foreign sources, plus the money didn't go to the clintons it went to the Clinton foundation. Since 57% of the Clinton foundation expenses go to fighting AIDS in the developing world, it makes sense that at least some of the donations to the foundation comes from "foreign" sources. IT BENEFITS FOREIGN SOURCES.
Yes but when the $26M in speaking fees is swiftly followed up by US State department contracts being awarded to donators it stinks to high heaven.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-21-2016, 11:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post

Just like in NASCAR. You're not doing anything wrong till you get caught. You can't catch the Clintons if you're not alive.

If the clintons are really such badass assassins, how come Bernie, Ken Starr, and Trump are still doing their thing? I mean wouldn't they be at the top of the "People to Kill" list?
Old    deltahoosier            09-21-2016, 12:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
If the clintons are really such badass assassins, how come Bernie, Ken Starr, and Trump are still doing their thing? I mean wouldn't they be at the top of the "People to Kill" list?
Don't know. James McDougal, Vince Foster, Ron Brown and about 87 other people.
- Seth Rich a DNC staffer who may have leaked the emails of Hillary killed this summer
- Shaun Lucas who served the DNC with a complaint and summons for fraud on behalf of Bernie Sanders dead this summer
- John Ashe former president of the UN General Assembly dead just a few days before beginning testimony regarding shady business deal of a Clinton crony
- Victor Thorne who wrote 4 books about the Clintons this summer
- Joe Montano aid to Tim Kaine died this summer at age of 47 and on an on......
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-21-2016, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
Don't know. James McDougal, Vince Foster, Ron Brown and about 87 other people.
- Seth Rich a DNC staffer who may have leaked the emails of Hillary killed this summer
- Shaun Lucas who served the DNC with a complaint and summons for fraud on behalf of Bernie Sanders dead this summer
- John Ashe former president of the UN General Assembly dead just a few days before beginning testimony regarding shady business deal of a Clinton crony
- Victor Thorne who wrote 4 books about the Clintons this summer
- Joe Montano aid to Tim Kaine died this summer at age of 47 and on an on......
Again, if they are such badasses, why is it always the little people who are at the bottom that you have never heard of?
Old    deltahoosier            09-21-2016, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, she's really shrill and Colin Powell says Bill is still boning bimbos. Something must be up at the foundation.
Actually if you believe the Secret Service, they say she is a down right ugly person.
Old    deltahoosier            09-21-2016, 1:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Again, if they are such badasses, why is it always the little people who are at the bottom that you have never heard of?
How many bodies does it take?

Ron Brown and Vince Foster were not little people. Ron Brown was on a trip as the Secretary of Commerce.

Vince Foster was a Deputy White House Counsel

James B. "Jim" McDougal, a native of White County, Arkansas, and his wife, Susan McDougal, were financial partners with Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton in the real estate venture that led to the Whitewater political scandal of the 1990s.

I think it is pretty simple. You take out people who have no real skin in the game but can put your skin in the game. Starr? He had a job to do. Nothing personal about that and too public. What message would that send? Bermie? That is just politics. No one is going to jail for what Bernie says on the campaign trail.

Simple analogy. 11 semi trucks speeding down the highway in a line. State Trooper pulls in behind one in the middle of the pack. Pulls him over. Trucker wonders why him in the middle. Cop tells him that he only had to pull one over to get the message across and being in the middle of the pack did not provide safety from the law.

Last edited by deltahoosier; 09-21-2016 at 1:08 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-21-2016, 1:28 PM Reply   
Who are their hit men? Or is Hillary offing them herself?
Old    deltahoosier            09-21-2016, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who are their hit men? Or is Hillary offing them herself?
uh.. sure. whatever. play that game all week if you want, however there is a lot of smoke around that family. I bet you don't know more than a couple people that could have died under mysterious circumstances that you know personally or is involved with your work. Almost a hundred? Not saying she is a mass murderer, but something is a bit suspicious.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-21-2016, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
uh.. sure. whatever. play that game all week if you want, however there is a lot of smoke around that family. I bet you don't know more than a couple people that could have died under mysterious circumstances that you know personally or is involved with your work. Almost a hundred? Not saying she is a mass murderer, but something is a bit suspicious.
But that must mean that they either have a single solitary very good hitman who is an absolute ghost (I mean he can off people in the park and take down a plane without detection) or that there is an elite squad of hitmen. Likely managed from a Clinton Foundation bunker on a remote uncharted island in the pacific?

Ask yourself this, Delta, howcome Bill cannot keep his sexual dalliances a secret, but the Clintons can somehow keep their killing spree under wraps? Why hasn't anyone squealed in all these years? I mean Nixon, from the White House, couldn't even keep something as mundane as watergate a secret... but we are to believe that the Clintons, from the Arkansas Gov's mansion began this decades long killing spree?

My tinfoil hat is in the shop, so forgive my skepticism.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2016, 2:33 PM Reply   
Hillary may be an ugly person but I haven't heard her make fun of a disabled person yet so I'm pretty sure that Trump is uglier.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2016, 2:40 PM Reply   
Here's the actual cause of death from the people you mentioned on the "Clinton Kill List"
James McDougal died on Sunday, March 8, 1998 in John Petersmith Hospital in Ft. Worth, Texas. He had been serving a federal prison sentence for fraud in connection with the Whitewater land deal. At first, he claimed to be innocent, but after being convicted of 18 felony counts, he cooperated with Special Prosecutor Kenneth Starr’s investigation of the Clintons. He was scheduled to give damaging testimony against the Clintons, although critics of the investigation say his testimony had previously been inconsistent and that nothing new was expected to be revealed. A prison spokesman said McDougal died of a heart attack and had been suffering from heart disease and blocked arteries.

Vince Foster was Deputy White House Counsel and the Clinton’s lawyer. He was found dead in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. Three investigations into Foster’s death, including one by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, have concluded that the death was a suicide.

Ron Brown and 34 others died on April 3, 1996 when the Air Force jet crashed into a mountainside in Croatia. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment. Subsequent controversy erupted, however, over autopsy photos. There is a hole in Ron Brown’s skull which investigators say is consistent with a puncture that could have been caused by debris during the crash. Investigative reporter Christopher Ruddy came forward with an article in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review in which he quoted Air Force pathologist, Lt. Col. Steve Cogswell as saying that the hole was perfectly round shape of a 45 caliber bullet. Cogswell had not actually examined the body. Later, another pathologist, Army Lt. Col. David Hause, said he had been working nearby the Ron Brown autopsy, overheard discussion about the round hole, walked over and looked at it and said it seemed like a bullet hole to him. Air Force Col. William Gormley, the pathologist who actually did the Ron Brown autopsy, said, however, that it is more of an indentation than a hole and that if there had been a bullet, there would have been either an exit wound or a bullet found in the body, and there were not.

Got any other name on your BS Kill list?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-21-2016, 2:43 PM Reply   
I missed this one:

Seth Conrad Rich was shot and killed in Northwest D.C. in an apparent robbery, WUSA 9 in Washington reported. Rumors that Rich was assassinated, or that he was on his way to testify about Hillary Clinton at the time of his death, are false and started as Russian propaganda. The Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, or SVR, issued a propaganda piece that reported a Clinton hit team had been connected to Conrad’s death, and that the FBI had “captured” them. The story was picked up by right-wing websites in America, and (false) rumors that a Clinton hit team had assassinated Rich quickly spread.

By the way there are records of all of these things that can be looked up if you choose to read from more than one website.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2016, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Here's the actual cause of death from the people you mentioned on the "Clinton Kill List"
James McDougal died on Sunday, March 8, 1998 in John Petersmith Hospital in Ft. Worth, Texas. He had been serving a federal prison sentence for fraud in connection with the Whitewater land deal. At first, he claimed to be innocent, but after being convicted of 18 felony counts, he cooperated with Special Prosecutor Kenneth Starr’s investigation of the Clintons. He was scheduled to give damaging testimony against the Clintons, although critics of the investigation say his testimony had previously been inconsistent and that nothing new was expected to be revealed. A prison spokesman said McDougal died of a heart attack and had been suffering from heart disease and blocked arteries.

Vince Foster was Deputy White House Counsel and the Clinton’s lawyer. He was found dead in Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993. Three investigations into Foster’s death, including one by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, have concluded that the death was a suicide.

Ron Brown and 34 others died on April 3, 1996 when the Air Force jet crashed into a mountainside in Croatia. The Air Force, in a 22-volume report issued in June of 1996, confirmed its initial judgment that the crash resulted from pilot errors and faulty navigation equipment. Subsequent controversy erupted, however, over autopsy photos. There is a hole in Ron Brown’s skull which investigators say is consistent with a puncture that could have been caused by debris during the crash. Investigative reporter Christopher Ruddy came forward with an article in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review in which he quoted Air Force pathologist, Lt. Col. Steve Cogswell as saying that the hole was perfectly round shape of a 45 caliber bullet. Cogswell had not actually examined the body. Later, another pathologist, Army Lt. Col. David Hause, said he had been working nearby the Ron Brown autopsy, overheard discussion about the round hole, walked over and looked at it and said it seemed like a bullet hole to him. Air Force Col. William Gormley, the pathologist who actually did the Ron Brown autopsy, said, however, that it is more of an indentation than a hole and that if there had been a bullet, there would have been either an exit wound or a bullet found in the body, and there were not.

Got any other name on your BS Kill list?
Maybe Clinton force-fed McDougal a ton of saturated fat causing his heart disease and blocked arteries.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2016, 4:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
None of them were testifying against the Clintons or exposing emails that were deleted or involved in deleting emails.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2016, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
But that must mean that they either have a single solitary very good hitman who is an absolute ghost (I mean he can off people in the park and take down a plane without detection) or that there is an elite squad of hitmen. Likely managed from a Clinton Foundation bunker on a remote uncharted island in the pacific?

Ask yourself this, Delta, howcome Bill cannot keep his sexual dalliances a secret, but the Clintons can somehow keep their killing spree under wraps? Why hasn't anyone squealed in all these years? I mean Nixon, from the White House, couldn't even keep something as mundane as watergate a secret... but we are to believe that the Clintons, from the Arkansas Gov's mansion began this decades long killing spree?

My tinfoil hat is in the shop, so forgive my skepticism.
Have you ever heard of the Mafia? The mafia doesn't have to kill a particular individual to get their point across. They can take out a lesser known person to set an example of what happens when you cross them.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-21-2016, 4:43 PM Reply   
My tinfoil hat must be wearing out because I'm not sure I subscribe to the Clintons offing people but regardless there is no doubt they are both morally bankrupt and unsuitable for office. Is there a pejorative label for someone who doesn't support Liberals or Conservatives? Does that mean everyone hates me now?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-21-2016, 4:48 PM Reply   
Who would win in a cage match between Hilderbeast and Drumpf? I'd put money on Hilderbeast with a thigh choke out. You know the Don wouldn't tap.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2016, 5:21 PM Reply   
Ya my money would be on her. Her hands are bigger than his little stubs.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2016, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Who would win in a cage match between Hilderbeast and Drumpf? I'd put money on Hilderbeast with a thigh choke out. You know the Don wouldn't tap.
She can't even stand up straight on her own if it's over 77 degrees out! I'm sure Trump would bring his secret weapon to that match (an electric space heater). She'd be on the ground in 5 mins.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2016, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Oh, thanks for the ugly mind picture. I'm gonna have nightmares now .
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-21-2016, 8:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
She can't even stand up straight on her own if it's over 77 degrees out! I'm sure Trump would bring his secret weapon to that match (an electric space heater). She'd be on the ground in 5 mins.
What if it is both of them, Hilderbeast and Hilderbeast body double with some Minajatwa action with the Don? More even you think? I'll just let you picture that for a while.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-21-2016, 9:12 PM Reply   
Aaaah! Make it stop!!!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2016, 10:55 PM Reply   
Maybe they should whack Trump's cpa and grab a copy of the tax returns he's too scared to release.

MUST SEE OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Won't release tax returns.

I've been hearing some things from certain people about these tax returns. Yuge things, you would not believe how yuge.

Last edited by pesos; 09-21-2016 at 10:55 PM. Reason: fat fingers
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-21-2016, 11:19 PM Reply   
yuge......is that like yutes?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2016, 11:23 PM Reply   
It's how guys with small hands say huge.
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2016, 11:29 PM Reply   
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-22-2016, 2:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Maybe they should whack Trump's cpa and grab a copy of the tax returns he's too scared to release.

MUST SEE OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Won't release tax returns.

I've been hearing some things from certain people about these tax returns. Yuge things, you would not believe how yuge.

There are only two reasons for him not to release those tax records:

1. He doesn't make as much as he claims.

2. He doesn't give as much to charity as he claims.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-22-2016, 3:14 AM Reply   
Probably both, plus uncomfortable foreign investments/income
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-22-2016, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
There are only two reasons for him not to release those tax records:

1. He doesn't make as much as he claims.

2. He doesn't give as much to charity as he claims.
3. It's none of our business. We should mind our own business.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-22-2016, 9:26 AM Reply   
If you're not a fan of Between Two Ferna you might not care for this... but I recommend watching the Bruce Willis and Natalie Portman ones... classic

Old    deltahoosier            09-22-2016, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hillary may be an ugly person but I haven't heard her make fun of a disabled person yet so I'm pretty sure that Trump is uglier.
http://patriotupdate.com/humiliating...an-for-laughs/

There this forest gump skit.

Then there is the Hillary ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’ quote from an event in Arkansas.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/hill...f-ing-retards/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2016, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
http://patriotupdate.com/humiliating...an-for-laughs/

There this forest gump skit.

Then there is the Hillary ‘Get those f-ing retards out of here’ quote from an event in Arkansas.

http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/hill...f-ing-retards/
I find it pretty friggin awesome that this is what you can find. Especially in light of Trump's consistent drumbeat of ridiculous comments over the years.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2016, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
3. It's none of our business. We should mind our own business.
Errr are you serious? If someone stands for public office then absolutely their financial records should be public
Old    deltahoosier            09-22-2016, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
I find it pretty friggin awesome that this is what you can find. Especially in light of Trump's consistent drumbeat of ridiculous comments over the years.
There is plenty more. You obviously avoided the book by her former Secret Service that talks about about how abusive she is to people around her.

You mean to tell me that 'Get these Fing RETARDs out of here' when referring to children on her lawn as nothing?

Then you can add in her more and more apparent lies about her handling of classified material including the under oath portions where she state that she was so mentally out of it that she could not remember what the "C" stood for. Really?!!

All her shady deals as a public figure which are held in higher regard than a private citizen.

All the dead bodies around her. I give you that it is a bit tin foil hat but man, that is a lot of foil to deny that something fishy is going on. Kind of like why all the people who go to jail around her and her business deals.

Let's not pass over the obvious gorilla in the room that you guys wanted to pass off as tin foil and that is her inability to stay upright on her own. It has only been filmed no less than 4 or 5 times and it is still a conspiracy to you. Hell many candidates have lost because of a silly picture never mind that she has passed out, has seizures (wears anti seizure sun glasses btw), tripped and broke her elbow, tripped and had a 6 month concussion recovery (testified that this head injury kept her from remembering classified material handling among other issues), filmed tripping again getting on a jet, being helped up stairs, passed out getting into a car, has medical handlers, had a medical handler tell her on film to keep talking as she had a seizure, and on and on.......

Even outside of hillary lets talk about you democrats trend to violence. How many Clinton and Hillary rally's have Republicans beat up democrats while at their own rally? How many riots have Republicans had over the last 8 years?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2016, 11:19 AM Reply   
I agree that they should have to disclose the financials. however, the average person doesn't understand the complexities and ins and outs of a wealthy person's returns. All it will do, is give the Clinton camp more ammo. He will be even more of a villain even if he has followed the tax code and hasn't broken any laws.

I wouldn't release mine either.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2016, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I agree that they should have to disclose the financials. however, the average person doesn't understand the complexities and ins and outs of a wealthy person's returns. All it will do, is give the Clinton camp more ammo. He will be even more of a villain even if he has followed the tax code and hasn't broken any laws.

Just don't complain about lack of transparency.
Old    deltahoosier            09-22-2016, 11:25 AM Reply   
Why is Clinton's IT guy ignoring a congressional subpoena? More tin foil?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2016, 11:26 AM Reply   
and I still find it funny that Dems bitch and moan about campaign reform. They comment about how it's unfair to their side that big business can give SO MUCH money....blah blah

But, hollywood continues to try to get another Dem elected

.....Rob Lowe roast, talk shows, almost all comedians, and now the Emmy awards....sickening
Old    deltahoosier            09-22-2016, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Just don't complain about lack of transparency.
What transparency has Obama given us? Clinton transparent? I don't expect transparency from politicians/ lawyers. If they are showing you something, that means to look the opposite way that they are trying to lead you.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-22-2016, 11:55 AM Reply   
@ someone Else. You admit that all the names that you mentioned in the "clinton Kill list" are BS but still say that there is something fishy...

So your argument is "Yeah but still"

As far as the taxes being complicated when your rich... Clinton is rich and she has disclosed her taxes, so have been almost all the past presidents of the last 30 years. Name a poor president? They were all rich and all disclosed their taxes. Trump is definitely hiding something or he would just release them and say that Democrats are stirring up trouble where there is none. He either gave nothing to charity or doesn't make nearly what he claims to make. or has shady business deals.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2016, 12:03 PM Reply   
either way, it's fodder for the left. I guess he decided that there will be less fodder by not disclosing them. Kind of like Oblummer and his transcripts and Birth Certificate
Old    deltahoosier            09-22-2016, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
@ someone Else. You admit that all the names that you mentioned in the "clinton Kill list" are BS but still say that there is something fishy...

So your argument is "Yeah but still"

As far as the taxes being complicated when your rich... Clinton is rich and she has disclosed her taxes, so have been almost all the past presidents of the last 30 years. Name a poor president? They were all rich and all disclosed their taxes. Trump is definitely hiding something or he would just release them and say that Democrats are stirring up trouble where there is none. He either gave nothing to charity or doesn't make nearly what he claims to make. or has shady business deals.
I did not admit they are 'BS'. They were real people. I said from the get go that it is fishy. Way too many people statistically around a pair of people that had too much info and in some cases were doing time for the Clinton's or were going to testify against them that ended up dead. You are a smart person. If things are too good or too messy, there is a reason for it.

If you want to meet a poor president, that was Bill Clinton before he took office from what I understand.
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-22-2016, 1:11 PM Reply   
But what about Hollywood ..... what about unions .... what about Soros .... ARE ****ING KIDDING?? Democrats (particularly voters) are talking about ending campaign contribution abuse FOR EVERYONE!! Do you want to fix our broken government or not? The broken part of our government is by design by your rich slave masters and as long as you're too stupid to fix it, you deserve to pay ever more taxes because that's exactly what you are voting for. It may get transferred from income tax to use fees and sales tax but you'll still be paying more. The stupidity of bringing up donors to Democrats when defending other forms of legal bribery are beyond stupid. Campaign finance reform ends all campaign bribery. Not just campaign bribery to Republicans.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-22-2016, 3:09 PM Reply   
I do think that there needs to be reform. So, far, there has been no talk of limiting what hollywood can do. If that is part of the discussion, then hurray

I would also like to see national political offices obtainable for everyman, the common person.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-22-2016, 3:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
I would also like to see national political offices obtainable for everyman, the common person.....
Let's start that with surgeons, plumbers and dentists first. If it works out, I'm totally down with newb politicians.
Old    deltahoosier            09-22-2016, 4:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
But what about Hollywood ..... what about unions .... what about Soros .... ARE ****ING KIDDING?? Democrats (particularly voters) are talking about ending campaign contribution abuse FOR EVERYONE!! Do you want to fix our broken government or not? The broken part of our government is by design by your rich slave masters and as long as you're too stupid to fix it, you deserve to pay ever more taxes because that's exactly what you are voting for. It may get transferred from income tax to use fees and sales tax but you'll still be paying more. The stupidity of bringing up donors to Democrats when defending other forms of legal bribery are beyond stupid. Campaign finance reform ends all campaign bribery. Not just campaign bribery to Republicans.
You are on planet delusional if you think democrats are talking about ending campaign contribution abuse. First rule of winning anything is to make the other team give up something that you yourself can make your advantage. As much as it sounds nice to say, it will not happen. Republican voters don't talk about it because it is not a worth while topic. It is not grounded in reality.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-22-2016, 4:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
there is plenty more. You obviously avoided the book by her former secret service that talks about about how abusive she is to people around her.

You mean to tell me that 'get these fing retards out of here' when referring to children on her lawn as nothing?

Then you can add in her more and more apparent lies about her handling of classified material including the under oath portions where she state that she was so mentally out of it that she could not remember what the "c" stood for. Really?!!

All her shady deals as a public figure which are held in higher regard than a private citizen.

All the dead bodies around her. I give you that it is a bit tin foil hat but man, that is a lot of foil to deny that something fishy is going on. Kind of like why all the people who go to jail around her and her business deals.

Let's not pass over the obvious gorilla in the room that you guys wanted to pass off as tin foil and that is her inability to stay upright on her own. It has only been filmed no less than 4 or 5 times and it is still a conspiracy to you. Hell many candidates have lost because of a silly picture never mind that she has passed out, has seizures (wears anti seizure sun glasses btw), tripped and broke her elbow, tripped and had a 6 month concussion recovery (testified that this head injury kept her from remembering classified material handling among other issues), filmed tripping again getting on a jet, being helped up stairs, passed out getting into a car, has medical handlers, had a medical handler tell her on film to keep talking as she had a seizure, and on and on.......

Even outside of hillary lets talk about you democrats trend to violence. How many clinton and hillary rally's have republicans beat up democrats while at their own rally? How many riots have republicans had over the last 8 years?
kaaabooooooom!!!
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-22-2016, 7:54 PM Reply   
You're the worst kind of Slave Delta. The kind that won't even leave when the chains are removed and alerts his master when other slaves attempt to escape. That is why you aren't talking about campaign finance reform. You enjoy having a master.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-22-2016, 8:01 PM Reply   
Don't misunderstand Delta's motivations. He enjoys pushing buttons and he definitely has some skill.
Old     (doublemwa)      Join Date: May 2016       09-23-2016, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:

Complex like the Clintons? The issue with Trumps returns is people who do know the in-and-outs will go through them. If he we're not hiding something he would release them. Personally, I think he just doesn't have as much money as he claims to have.

Quote:
either way, it's fodder for the left. I guess he decided that there will be less fodder by not disclosing them. Kind of like Oblummer and his transcripts and Birth Certificate
You mean this: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/def...-long-form.pdf
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-23-2016, 11:05 AM Reply   
http://www.uspoliticslive.com/2016/0...-witness-dead/

http://www.uspoliticslive.com/2016/0...-witness-dead/

I have no idea about these things. The same type of thing has been said about Obama

just thought it was interesting

sad that people are dying
Old    deltahoosier            09-23-2016, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't misunderstand Delta's motivations. He enjoys pushing buttons and he definitely has some skill.
;0)
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-23-2016, 12:05 PM Reply   
Cliff, the article you posted even said it was BS in the article. A house blows up and "speculators are saying that it belongs to a key witness against the Clintons."

Based on that proof I hereby speculate that Trump planted the bombs that took down the twin towers and that Chachi was his wingman.

Try to read more than the headline. A house blew up, they haven't identified any of the victims but someone "speculates" something based on nothing.

Sad that this is all it takes to convince people.
Old    deltahoosier            09-23-2016, 12:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverRider View Post
You're the worst kind of Slave Delta. The kind that won't even leave when the chains are removed and alerts his master when other slaves attempt to escape. That is why you aren't talking about campaign finance reform. You enjoy having a master.
That is such an absolutist position Eric. I think that you will be happier once you realize that not all pigs are created equal.

This notion that little idealists believe that we don't have to answer is insane. You will always be a slave to someone or something. You will NEVER not have someone to answer to. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can start succeeding instead of fighting.

I only deal with things that are reasonable to deal with. You will never change finance reform because all suggestions are only promoted to put the other party at a disadvantage. It is illegal for other countries to give money to presidential candidates. SO they form a LLC from the US and then put money in that way. There are so many ways around it. I bet you would argue that we should not have the war on drugs because the cartels bring it in anyway right?
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-23-2016, 12:31 PM Reply   
Has anyone else had the craving for skittles? I had my wife buy a big bag the other day and I've been eating them by the handful (not joking either). People said Obama was the greatest gun salesman ever, Trump Jr. is the greatest skittles salesman!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-23-2016, 12:53 PM Reply   
plhorn

yea, that's why I posted it the way that I did. I didn't study the article. heck, I didn't even have my readers on. I just thought that the timing was odd, given prior posts.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-23-2016, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
I bet you would argue that we should not have the war on drugs because the cartels bring it in anyway right?
Isn't that your argument? They are already giving money so it is too hard to stop?

IMO there is no barrier to reform, you have a goal and you start moving towards it, you don't have to get there all in one bite, you play the long game.

The US election system is so broken, so corrupt that change will happen eventually
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-26-2016, 3:19 PM Reply   
Y'all are on notice that I'm expecting some good post-debate commentary.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-26-2016, 3:22 PM Reply   
I don't expect the debates to be as entertaining as Between Two Ferns. I give HC credit - she was pretty good (but not as good as Natalie Portman). Can you ever imagine Trump having the balls to do that? His skin is way too thin.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-26-2016, 3:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Even outside of hillary lets talk about you democrats trend to violence.
I should probably tone it down. Pulled a hamstring last Friday violently attacking a ramp with a wakeskate.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2016, 6:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Y'all are on notice that I'm expecting some good post-debate commentary.
I'm not going to watch but it won't stop me giving an opinion on how they went....
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-26-2016, 8:52 PM Reply   
We played this. It was a bad idea. Im sure you will see the results in my other posts this evening.
Attached Images

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-27-2016, 9:09 AM Reply   
You guys know which side I'm on in this thing, but I'm not sure I agree with the conventional wisdom that Trump got beat last night. I thought Hillary sounded a little robotic and a little old-school (in the same way Kasich could go into traditional stump speech mode), and I thought for the most part Trump did Trump. I mean nobody was expecting him to come up with a polished performance, but he kept is genitalia and hand size out of the debate, so that's a win, right?

Didn't see much to blame the moderator or the mic for tho.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2016, 9:26 AM Reply   
Trump's sniffles were like that little squeak or rattle in your car that you can't figure out or stop. A little distracting to me. I think he squandered so many opportunities to pound on her about a number of things. Frustrating. Clinton-1 Trump-0.
Old    deltahoosier            09-27-2016, 10:13 AM Reply   
I did not watch it but Trump won. There...... done.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-27-2016, 12:44 PM Reply   
I'd say Trump won because he got away with exhibiting pride over being wrong about Obama's birth for so many years. And he got away with essentially saying that if you do business with him you'd better have a good lawyer because he will screw you over every possible way that's legal. Not sure how you can say stuff like that while wanting to be President and get away with no one calling you out, but he did. So if you want an idiot that will rip you off for President, he's your man.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-27-2016, 2:14 PM Reply   
I'll match your SS thinks Hillary is mean with Trump's ghost writer thinking Trump is a sociopath with the attention span of a child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb2NHTka-gw

Sums it up well at 5:35.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2016, 2:21 PM Reply   
Clinton clearly won (as much as anyone can "win" this kind of sh**show) but it's not like Trump really lost, because he can't. Given his motivations, every minute he's on stage he's winning. But what was with the sniffing?

This kind of sums up the fact checking...
Attached Images