Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bzubke1)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-17-2010, 5:39 PM Reply   
I'm doing a presentation on Wakeboarding for one of my classes and will be adding a video but it has to be be one minute or less. I've done a lot of searching but i need some more ideas.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       11-18-2010, 6:55 AM Reply   
Depending on what your presentation is about, you should use the Harley video where he does the 4 different 9's along with 10 all in a single session.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       11-18-2010, 7:08 AM Reply   
I'd just post the first minute of Norbi's video he did on Nicola.. There isn't any riding in the first minute but all of the dudes in your class will appreciate it.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       11-18-2010, 7:09 AM Reply   
Real talk though - I'd pick a minute of one of Dean Smith or Randall Harris' sets.. People who are uneducated on the sport seem to appreciate someone going MONSTER rather than someone spinning a 10... Easier to follow watching a monster hoochie to blind off the 2up rather than the intricacy of a 10..

That's what I'd do.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       11-18-2010, 7:40 AM Reply   
I agree with Jeff completely. If you're going to introduce wakeboarding to someone. Show them something that blows their minds. Maybe Deans set of the week on LC
Old     (bzubke1)      Join Date: Feb 2010       11-18-2010, 11:34 AM Reply   
If yall have links to any of these videos that would be awesome. I'm definatley trying to go with something that will blow peoples mind. It's tought to find a wakeboarding video that one minute or less though. I may just have to take a longer video and edit out the best minute in it, if thats possible.
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       11-18-2010, 11:59 AM Reply   
Here is the Dean Smith video. It will have to be edited. http://www.theliquidcircus.com/index...-wake-boarding
Old    SamIngram            11-18-2010, 12:01 PM Reply   
Randall's "He's Back" video is my fav...
Old    SamIngram            11-18-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
I have the video that was originally posted on Alliance Wake, but can't figure out how to upload or post. If someone wants to try PM me with your email and you can try.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       11-18-2010, 12:21 PM Reply   
Yep, just take any vid you like and cut it to one minute. You might want to contact the owner of the vidoe before you do so in case they have an issue with copy right.
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-18-2010, 3:01 PM Reply   
My vote would be for Dean's set of the week. One of my all time favorite sets to watch!
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       11-18-2010, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIngram View Post
Randall's "He's Back" video is my fav...
A good introductory video would also be neckbones Wakeboarding tutorials.
http://www.wakepics.com/video/21826/...uctional-video
may need to trim it up a bit but it still shows the basics of the sport
Old     (moman)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-18-2010, 5:09 PM Reply   
Try these links in vimeo. West coast steez shot in HD.