Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-13-2008, 5:55 AM Reply   
.......is it worth the upgrade?...I have the 2006 now.
Old     (texasissippi)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-13-2008, 6:04 AM Reply   
ive rode both. i cant say that the 08 are much of an improvement from the 07... they are both SUPER comfortable, but i just dont like how stiff they are. im more of a Shane guy when it comes to bindings.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-13-2008, 6:12 AM Reply   
Wait, how did they improve the 08's from the 07's? My 07's are like, super comfy, relatively stiff, and once they're broken in, it's like slipping shoes on... Note, I like the stiffness cause I have weakish ankles...

(Message edited by wakeboardern1 on March 13, 2008)
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-13-2008, 6:19 AM Reply   
...I'm with you Nick I also need the support........I know the 08 has that raised toe bed to give better leverage and some of the materials used are different to make it stronger and lighter.. The only thing I dont like about the 2008 is how they angled the heel bottom.

..thanks justin..thats pretty much all I needed to hear
Old     (texasissippi)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-13-2008, 6:24 AM Reply   
very welcome sir!
Old     (mckenna)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-13-2008, 2:25 PM Reply   
i had 07's got 08's now only cause the old ones ripped apart from the toes. im finding the new ones tighter in the same size (maybe they just need to be worn in) but def a more snug feel all round. the magnet lock for the laces is also higher on the boot, dont reallly like the place ment. besides that there is some gold on them which makes them look pretty bling haha.
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-13-2008, 2:28 PM Reply   
.....dang now you got me thinking again...tighter would be a little better for me. Are they as high as the 07, because they look shorter?

okay I need a tie breaker anyone else.