Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-08-2006, 4:39 PM Reply   
A few of the Midwest surfers that were at the Scioto Wakefest have been planning a wakesurfing get together on Morse Lake near Cicero Indiana on the 23rd of September. This small gathering of just a handful of riders has been gathering strength and numbers. We think we’ll have about twenty riders, four boats, and everyone’s wakesurf boards. Were planning to run side by side boats and surf that wish bone sine wake. I’ve been working with Jeff walker and a few of the wakesurf board manufactures and have scored some awesome demo boards for the gathering. The following demo boards are going to be at the gathering:

Demo:
Shred Stixx Extreme
Inland Surfer Yellow
Waker Project
Strait Trippin

My Boards:
Surf This
Trick Boardz Mojo
Inland Surfer Red Tide
Hyperlight Broadcast 5.6

Jeff Walker has laid down an East vs. West challenge to come up with the best alternative wakesurf board. This whole idea was inspired by my Surf This and Skim that boards and Dennis’ plywood flyer. I’ve got an idea or to, Dave on my crew is starting to think about it and it looks like Scoot S. is thinking about it too. I’m not sure what wins this alternative wakesurf board competition, best ride, lowest cost to build, most peculiar, … I think that main goal is fun.