Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-21-2021, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
I'm not sure where we disagree, Delta. Do you not believe that we (humans) are releasing far more greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere than we did say 300 years ago?
I am sure we do. We in the US don't. That is why we have all of our emissions on our engines. That is why our air is so clean we have to import pure argon from canada. You know, those dirty polluters. We can also take it back further. 800 AD they had a mini ice age then a heating period. No CO2 from humans then either. We came and went out of several ice ages as well with out human CO2. We talk and talk about human this and human that, then a big volcano goes off and they say it put out more co2 in one day than millions of people over so many years. There are al sorts of active underwater volcano's as well.

You are not going to change the cycles of the earth. To do so is thinking very high of yourself and frankly makes you kind of dangerous with that type of god complex.

I don't think we agree though. I am not willing to support a party who wants to dissolve our borders, clamp our freedoms, sell out our middle class to the third world for an idea that just is not there and more importantly sell it out when all the things they are trying to do are actually the very opposite of the ideas that they are peddling. If the actions don't match the words they are saying then you have to search for the word(s) they are saying. That word is marxism.