Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-21-2017, 7:21 PM Reply   
So… It turns out my budget is going out the window. I started the search for the 50 K budget, trying to be a little conservative. But the more I'm looking at Boats, the newer MBs really catch my attention and I feel like it's just making sense to go new. So I'm torn right now between a 2017 F22 and a dealer demo 2016 MB B52 23 (only 33 hrs). I can do either one (2 different dealers) for right around the same price. Both are very well optioned. My first thought is, bigger is always better. Jokes aside. But then I always hear people talk about dealer is important, and the F 22 dealer much closer. And then I'm also trying to figure out, the F-22 dealer is trying to throw shade at the dealership selling the 23 saying it is a rental fleet boat, so the warranty is no longer valid on it. He claims he knows this because he sold the other dealership the boat. Does anybody know if that's true about warranty being voided? I actually have really gotten to like the F-22 dealer, but now I'm wondering if this is just a ploy to steer me back to his boat. Plus it's seems far fetched rental fleet boat only having 33 hrs.

Last edited by hawk22; 03-21-2017 at 7:23 PM. Reason: Misspell