Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old    whitechocolate            07-26-2003, 9:37 AM Reply   
Hey I posted here because there seems to be more Boat Owners here and that's who this question is for.

Don't you hate it when your out and people come up to you and say "How much", (They want to know the cost of your Boat, Truck or Motorcycle)

I think this is very rude. I to wonder about the cost of other peoples rides but would never walk up to some one I don't know and the first thing out of my mouth is How Much? This Happens !

This happens to me all the time. I dont feel like re-education every single person, so I just usually say I don't remember or somthing depending on how I feel or just ignore them.
but Inside I feel like sitting them down and saying didn't your parents tell you that this is rude, and there's a polite way to ask these sort of question's