Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (spinner_x)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-07-2008, 11:52 AM Reply   
Has anyone had to go through BBB to get their product replaced? I bought a pair of Hyperlite Era's (07 Model) from them about a month ago and the seams are already starting to rip.

I'm hoping to get a replacement or something from them but havent heard anything from people having to go through them.

I called Hyperlite and they just told me i had to go through the people i bought them from.
Old     (pri3st)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-07-2008, 11:53 AM Reply   
Did you call BBB?
Old     (pri3st)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-07-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
What if my product is damaged or defective?

If the product has a manufactures defect please contact them directly. If you can’t get a hold of them let us know by e-mail and we will help.
From BBB...I guess you can't call them.

(Message edited by pri3st on August 07, 2008)
Old     (onthewatermo)      Join Date: Jan 2008       08-07-2008, 11:58 AM Reply   
Spencer, I purchased a carbon handle from BBB and when the grip began to peel, I contacted the manufacturer directly. They told me to go to a shop which sells hyperlite and warranty it out through them which I did successfully. Try emailing: hilorrec@hosports.com
Old     (spinner_x)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-07-2008, 2:52 PM Reply   
I dont live close to any Hyperlite dealers which is the problem. There is one that is 40mins from me but they don't carry the same binding.
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-07-2008, 4:27 PM Reply   
BBB product carries the MFGR warranty. I know these guys and if there are any issues, they step up to the plate quick.
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-07-2008, 7:40 PM Reply   
I find it irritating the Hyperlite refers you to a dealer for Warranty issues! I work for a MFG and we would rather us handle warranty issues..
Love the products, but warranty is a pain.
Old     (spinner_x)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-07-2008, 9:42 PM Reply   
I finally got in contact with BBB, and they told me they would have to contact Hyperlite directly. I dont know why i couldnt just handle hyperlite myself and cut out the middle man.

As long as i get replacements within a couple weeks I will be happy.