Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old     (switch)      Join Date: Oct 2003       11-18-2003, 10:27 AM Reply   
Does anyone have anything to say about the Supreme line. One of my good friends is looking at buying one from a local dealer (used) it is very cheap under 20k for a 2002 v-drive tower loaded. I told him it seems like a good deal but I was not sure about the quality, the name is not the best. And in our area there is not a Supreme dealer, so we see very little Supremes on the water. Need help should he buy or not?
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-18-2003, 11:23 AM Reply   
Staff Jennings is a Supreme dealer.

They have stepped it up in the last couple of years and make a great boat for the money. They were made at the Centurion factory but I beleive they have since built there own facility. You can get a loaded V-Drive for under 40k if you shop around.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-18-2003, 11:59 AM Reply   
My buddy has a 2001 sky-supreme DD. It's not a bad boat for the money. I've worked on that boat alot(PP,stereo,etc.)and ridden behind it a number of times. For under 20 I would buy one.

B-
Old     (kneebone)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-18-2003, 12:43 PM Reply   
Supreme is a well built boat. Under 20k for a 2001 v-drive is a good deal. I just sold my 2000 DD sky supreme for 22k. The jabsco ballast pumps supreme have been using are the biggest problem. Impeller in them keeps going out. Good entry level wakeboard boat for the money.
Old    gunslinger            11-18-2003, 3:15 PM Reply   
This is my fist wakeboard boat, my first boat ever for that matter. So far I only have about 25 hours on it but so far I've been very happy with it. It's a 2003 220SP that had had a tower installed when I bought it new from the dealer. I l ove it and have no complaints at all, but I also have nothing to compare it to. Brand new it was 27,000.00 including the tower.

(Message edited by gunslinger on November 18, 2003)
Old    gunslinger            11-18-2003, 3:17 PM Reply   
Another one....
Old     (southbayboarder)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-11-2003, 3:56 PM Reply   
I have a 02 supreme that is pretty much loaded. I wish I could have bought this boat for under 20k but all being said I am happy with the boat as far as comfort and handling and maintenance are concerned. The wake is decent for only have 500lbs of ballast. I have added another 1100lbs and I surf behind it.
Old    mmascari            12-11-2003, 4:09 PM Reply   
I bought a 2003 Supreme V Pro Sky (V-drive, Ballast, etc). I have had some Mercruiser related problems (serpentine belt, transmission problems) but because they are Mercruiser related you can't blame Supreme. I would probably choose a boat that had a different engine package if I were in the market (Indmar, PCM, etc.)