Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-04-2011, 9:28 AM Reply   
I wanted to take a minute and thank a few of our key suppliers that make this industry as great as it is. If it wasn't for their great support and amazing product portfolio we would not have the advancement and innovation we have on the market today.

In no particular order:

ARC Audio - Thanks for producing some of the best amplifiers on the market today, you have answered many of our power related problems with small form, high output and efficient equipment around.

Exile Audio - With your recent entry into the marine market we have seen innovation bleed from your organization. The first "easy" quick disconnecting tower speaker on the market not to mention the only HLCD specific amp on the market producing 1K watts of awesome power. Your NON-HLCD SXT65 "Surf" speakers are second to none, simply amazing output in a small package.

Wetsounds - The Veteran of the group, keeps on amazing us with their latest contribution, the Rev Series 8" and 10" HLCD. Without a doubt the best sounding HLCD on the market today. You where one of the first to start the HLCD craze some years ago, but have not fallen by the way side, Thanks for that, keep on innovating.

One common themes with all these OEMs is there amazing customer service from an end customer and reseller point of view. We always hear how great these companies are from the end customer point of view. These companies are equally great partners to work with from a reseller relationship as well. Thank you all for being there when we need you the most.

Please note: these are opinions formed of these companies from years of working with them. All these companies offer great product lines across the board, just because I did not mention all their products does not mean they are not good, I highlighted some of the great accomplishments from each.

Also Special thanks to:
Scott @ RPM
AAMP of America
Shadow Caster
Polk Audio
and many other OEMs that I care not list out because I need to get back to work….

Thanks from Liquid Trends and I'm sure many others in our industry!