Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 27, 2008

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-17-2008, 11:11 AM Reply   
CHEERS! Since everyone is Irish today I thought it would be appropriate to start a thread in celebration. Here's an Irish joke....

A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink.

"Why of course," comes the reply.

The first man then asks: "Where are you from?"

"I'm from Ireland," replies the second man.

The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."
"Of Course," replies the second man.

Curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?"
"Dublin," comes the reply.
"I can't believe it," says the first man.
"I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin."
"Of course," replies the second man.

Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks:
"What school did you go to?"
"Saint Mary's," replies the second man.
"I graduated in '62."

"This is unbelievable!" the first man says.
"I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar.
"What's been going on?" he asks the bartender.
"Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again."
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       03-17-2008, 11:29 AM Reply   
Jay, you gonna be out on the town tonight?! I think the guys and I are starting at Alarys, maybe ill run into some of you guys out in St. Paul tonight!

P.S - sorry for the hijack! good joke, and also...did you get the unit in one piece brother?!

(Message edited by spicychalupa69 on March 17, 2008)
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2008, 2:46 PM Reply   
CHEERS TO THAT!
"Everybody is Irish on St. Patty's day!" - BoonDock Saints.

Now lets all rock out somoe Drop Kick Murphy's and Floggin Molly's!
Old     (wakefarmer)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-17-2008, 4:10 PM Reply   
Hey I have something that might actually suit this thread. A group of us went down to the PWT in minneapolis last summer, and we hit an irish pub while we were there. While we were there we noticed this statue in the corner was wearing a huge lepricon hat, and my buddy's wife decided to steal it. So she took it and stuffed it into her purse. After a few drinks we decided to sit down, and sat with some guys that were there for a stag. We got to know them and found out that the groom to be was irish and they were actually going to ireland to get married. While he was telling us this Carrie(buddy's wife) pulled this huge lepricon hat out of her purse and stuck it on his head it was so funny, could of planned it better.
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2008, 6:03 PM Reply   
Throw some "Whiskey in the jar" into the ipod and dance with the leprechauns.
Here is my contribution to St. Patricks Day.
Upload

(Message edited by nuckledragger on March 17, 2008)
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       03-17-2008, 7:01 PM Reply   
Nice Cire

Cheers to All
i hope you have a wonderful/green/blessed/fantastic/green st patricks day!
and that you make it home safely after, haha :-)
(and also that you are wearing green so that no one pinches you)

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2008, 7:08 PM Reply   
Great joke...I AM irish...red hair and all!! Happy Saint Patricks Day everyone...

Hey Nuckle...just got my first pair of cire board shorts....LOVE them...thanks

(Message edited by rnopr8 on March 17, 2008)
Old     (nuckledragger)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2008, 7:38 PM Reply   
Thanks M.O.B, the second pair will probably be here early and ready to ship next week!!!
Hopefully I will see you at the Canyon Lake events this summer.
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-17-2008, 8:02 PM Reply   
Awesome!!
Hope you will show...you doing No Fear too?
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-17-2008, 9:16 PM Reply   
Upload

This is how I spent my St. Patty's day.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2008, 9:20 PM Reply   
Now that's what I am talking about! You pour a good black and tan my friend...
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-17-2008, 9:24 PM Reply   
Why thank you. I take quite a bit of pride in my Black and Tan pouring abilities.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2008, 9:28 PM Reply   
That's my go to beer if guiness is on tap at a pub :-)
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       03-17-2008, 9:34 PM Reply   
Always a good choice. If Summit ever has their Oatmeal Stout out that is definitely one of my fav's. Way more of a meal in a glass than Guinness could ever be! haha! Plus you gotta support the local!
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2008, 9:39 PM Reply   
That's my go to beer if guiness is on tap at a pub :-)

Ha I love summitt! My brother-in-law works for them, kinda, he does brewery tours on Saturdays a couple of times a month. Best part is that thdy pay him in cases!
Old     (2007_x2)      Join Date: May 2007       03-17-2008, 9:58 PM Reply   
Happy Saint Patricks Day!