Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-25-2006, 10:25 AM Reply   
Will be headed up to Berryessa to set up shop. Will have a couple of poker tournamants on Sat. night while the DJ kicks out some tunes.. All are welcomed.....
Old     (mike_t)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-25-2006, 10:53 AM Reply   
Where will you be? We've got a trailer at Rancho.
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-25-2006, 11:14 AM Reply   
we will be at Putah Creek..if you come in the gate make a left. should be the first motorhome....we have two pretty decent size sites...
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-25-2006, 4:50 PM Reply   
Mike- I'm at Rancho too. What site are you at? I'm at M-33 on road A. Vince
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       05-25-2006, 6:46 PM Reply   
We're heading up Sat. morning, but I have no idea where we are staying. My friend has a crew going and got an extra spot for us.

Look for my 2001 out on the lake.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2006, 8:11 PM Reply   
We will be at our house @ Steele Park. Will you gentlemen be hitting up the bridge? Or do you have little kids/family with you?

Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       05-25-2006, 8:26 PM Reply   
We're gonna roll over to the bridge midday. Im hopin to get some riding in in the mornings and evenings. (If I can still walk!)
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2006, 10:31 PM Reply   
We plan on getting out early too, so we can get some decent water. We'll be in the Grey 2004 Moomba Mobius, if you see us holler. (although we won't be able to hear you because we just installed our tower speakers last week!)
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2006, 11:21 PM Reply   
I will be there also but at the R ranch...Im gonna be at the bridge saturday and sunday...Im gonna be in a group of three boats one black centurion, my white with blue out line no graphics 89 malibu and a white and red rinker. I also have a black and blue nautique tat on my back, so holla if u see me or yell wakeworld!
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-26-2006, 8:15 AM Reply   
I will hit up the R ranch for a little bit too, our friends stay there. But that place gets a little bit "white trashy" sometimes. There are always a bunch of wiggers running around bumping 50 cent and eating corn dogs with gigantic clothing on, trying to mean mug everybody and act like they aren't from the suburbs. LOL! But I still go there every now and then.

(Message edited by nickdakoolkat on May 26, 2006)
Old     (mike_t)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-26-2006, 10:10 AM Reply   
Vince,

Heading up today at noon. We're on Rd 8 #329...come by and have a beer or two! We'll be at the bridge Sat/Sun in the afternoon. We'll be tied up to a bright all green Tige...he's the easiest to spot. Anybody hangout/ride at the boyscout camp? That's where we'll be riding. Can't wait to here the new Rubicon 450's!!
Old     (hudd007)      Join Date: May 2006       05-26-2006, 10:19 PM Reply   
I'm planning on heading out there on Saturday. Look for a Black Centurion with a Green Victory Stripe. Say hi....
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-29-2006, 8:26 PM Reply   
How did everyone's weekend go? I actually got good riding water Saturday and Sunday morning over near Pleasure Cove. It sucked though, on Saturday (as I was leaving the R-Ranch) I sped up on a straight away and there was a motorcycle cop behind a bush radaring me from about 400 feet ahead. Gave me a ticket for going 73 MPH in a 55 LOL! My first ever speeding ticket! I saw at least 4 groups getting arrested with hella alcohol next to their cars on the ground OUCH! The popo's were out in full effect!
Old     (peterc4)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-29-2006, 10:24 PM Reply   
I saw some people get arrested by the bridge. We were anchorded by the bridge.
Crazy trying to launch and leave.
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       05-29-2006, 11:16 PM Reply   
We were over at the bridge Sat and Sun. The place was pretty crazy, but not nearly as I have seen on other weekends. Sunday was definitly busier than Saturday.

We watched a bunch of people get arrested. Best thing I saw was some guy hold up a joint that looked like a corn on the cob, sucker was huge!! Just then, a Jet Ski cop is like 15 feet from him, and he drops it outa sight, BAM half hits the cooler on the way down and busts open. Weed starts blowing around, people are crying, it was mayhem!!

We rolled out Sunday night, and passed like 10 cops on the road, there were more cops than regular cars.

Hey Nick- Some guy didn't step on your air vent and break it did they?
Old     (peterc4)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-30-2006, 8:11 AM Reply   
I just saw on the news that a 17 year old drowned on Monday.
Old     (mike_t)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-30-2006, 9:55 AM Reply   
We were over at the bridge on Sat and it was crazy. Luke, I followed you out of the bridge on Sat, but I couldn't catch up to say hi(too many boats leaving at once.) Sun we drove thru, but left to go ridding at the north end of the lake...should have stayed because it was windy and cold on the north end.

Vince, it was nice meeting you...thanks for the beer. We drove by your place Sun night, but did't look like you were in.

The weekend ended with our golf cart being stolen from the from of our mobile home Sun night. Finally found it Monday abondoned on a dirt road with the head lights broken and the keys missing.

Over all a great weekend. Sorry to here someone died...I was hoping we'd thru it without a death this year. My next door neighbor works at the Napa County jail and said they broght in 42 people from the lake between Sat night and Sun morning.
Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       05-30-2006, 10:35 AM Reply   
Ahhh Mike, just missed each other. It was crazy with everyone leaving. When I looked back there were like a 100 boats driving out!

We only made it about a 1/2 passed the bridge before our alt belt cooked.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-30-2006, 3:41 PM Reply   
"Hey Nick- Some guy didn't step on your air vent and break it did they?"

-nope that wasn't me
Old     (jbwaken)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-31-2006, 8:54 AM Reply   
good time at Berryessa....will have lots of pics posted tomorrow...Even though we forgot our pitbulls and dickies we still had a good time.

Old     (lukeduke95)      Join Date: May 2002       05-31-2006, 1:50 PM Reply   
Hey Joe,

Did you see my dog?? He was the big white pit bull running around my boat.

Don't worry, I was keepin it real for us hardcore riders. Blue jeans and long sleeve shirts for me!!

NOT!! Freakin ridiculous all these "gangsta's" Throw them in the water!!
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-31-2006, 3:48 PM Reply   
I found it funny to see multiple wakeboard boats (really nice) full of gangstas, with not one wakeboard on the tower! And I even saw a few "cuddies" pulling jetskis witht their dodge magnums on 20 inch blinged out rims LOL!
Old     (bvdievent)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-31-2006, 3:50 PM Reply   
Our neighbor next to us had a nice wake boat with boards in the rack with no bindings on them...it was great.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       05-31-2006, 3:51 PM Reply   
Breeyessa on that weekend IMO is the "Mexican Rivera" full of roache's.
Old     (fyrdawg29)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-31-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
LMAO....
Old     (mike_t)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-31-2006, 8:58 PM Reply   
Sat night we took the golf cart (before it got stolen) down to the camp sites at Rancho and it looked like a war zone. There were people sleeping in tents on the road, on picnic tables, there was garbage and beer cans everywhere, and plenty of Escalades and Pitbulls to go around. I'd have taken pics, but I don't think I would have made it out of there with my life. It looked like the hood.