WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Non-Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4387)
-   -   girlfriend (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=809592)

ord27 06-08-2021 4:05 PM

girlfriend

guys
what would yall do
Dated a much younger girl for the past 7 years. She broke it off. Broke my heart. We had a Hawaii vacation in the works. She's says she will still go, and give the complete girlfriend experience. But there is NO chance of getting back together after we get back.
What would yall do? Take her, or go alone?
I can't get my money back on plane fare, but if I don't take her, I'd save a ton of money by less spending while I'm there.

Would you rather have one last fling with her...knowing it's the last.
Or begin the healing process now?

markj 06-08-2021 9:09 PM

:banghead:

markj 06-08-2021 9:10 PM

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=...AAAAAdAAAAABAI

markj 06-08-2021 9:20 PM

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/1315769...c-e6a9a502e767

markj 06-08-2021 9:46 PM

Jokes aside, you have a lotta splainin to do if you want real help from anyone. You probably wrecked it by dating for that long. 99% of the time, no one needs to date even half that long to figure out if “she’s the one.” If she’s willing to still go, it sounds like she’s just giving you an ultimatum to propose. Otherwise, you both have issues. She’s got a bio clock ticking, parents/family asking why she’s not moving on in life etc.

All you’ve given is a shallow, selfish male perspective with no history or meaningful background. Also, why would you do a shack up vacation? Why aren’t you married after 7 years? Shacking up puts a curse on and dooms most relationships.

psudy 06-09-2021 5:51 AM

F*7k her. Find a slutty chick and go have some fun. If she broke your heart it will only make it worse if she goes.

rkinsell 06-09-2021 6:00 AM

Isn't this movie called Forgetting Sara Marshall?

ord27 06-09-2021 8:11 AM

yes , Markj, there is no doubt that I've been an idiot. Time to move on. I've uninvited her to Hawaii and have removed her from all social media.
Time to regroup and start looking for what it is that actually would make me happy. Thanks for the comments

95sn 06-09-2021 11:58 AM

You made the right decision, its typically the more difficult one. Props!

ralph 06-10-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ord27 (Post 2009561)
yes , Markj, there is no doubt that I've been an idiot. Time to move on. I've uninvited her to Hawaii and have removed her from all social media.
Time to regroup and start looking for what it is that actually would make me happy. Thanks for the comments

Good call. I find in these types of situations most people are so worried if the other person wants to be with them they never stop and think if they want to be with them. Realty is you don't want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you and usually those types of relationships aren't that fun and for filling while your in them.

grant_west 06-15-2021 8:05 PM

My Buddy flew with his wife all the way to Bora Bora. 24+ Hrs travel time , the place is no joke to get to, they get on the Beach in Bora Bora and She tells him. I wanna Divorce! (WTF) he says why didn’t your tell me b4. She says I wanted to go to Bora Bora!!!!!! Now my buddy is sent spinning and has to spend a Week in Bora Bora with this “B”. Point Being,,,, Be glad she broke up with you B4 and Not During.

denverd1 06-16-2021 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 2009666)
My Buddy flew with his wife all the way to Bora Bora. 24+ Hrs travel time , the place is no joke to get to, they get on the Beach in Bora Bora and She tells him. I wanna Divorce! (WTF) he says why didn’t your tell me b4. She says I wanted to go to Bora Bora!!!!!! Now my buddy is sent spinning and has to spend a Week in Bora Bora with this “B”. Point Being,,,, Be glad she broke up with you B4 and Not During.

Wht. The. F***! There's some crazy bitches out there

grant_west 06-16-2021 10:58 AM

^^^^ It gets even better. So after she took him to court and Raped him Financially he had to pay like 5k a month to her in “Vagina-Moany” the agreement was that he payed “Vagina Monay” as long as she was single. She decides to get hitched to another dude like a few years later but asks my Buddy if he would “find it in his heart to keep paying the “Vagina Moany” even after she gets re married!!!!!
And I love this part. She asked him to GET THIS “please Prayer-Fully” consider it. LOL LOL LOL LOL. I told him to tell her he Asked God and God said go F your self Bit$h”

denverd1 06-22-2021 8:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 2009677)
^^^^ It gets even better. So after she took him to court and Raped him Financially he had to pay like 5k a month to her in “Vagina-Moany” the agreement was that he payed “Vagina Monay” as long as she was single. She decides to get hitched to another dude like a few years later but asks my Buddy if he would “find it in his heart to keep paying the “Vagina Moany” even after she gets re married!!!!!
And I love this part. She asked him to GET THIS “please Prayer-Fully” consider it. LOL LOL LOL LOL. I told him to tell her he Asked God and God said go F your self Bit$h”

Vagina moany???? Bro needed a/better lawyer. Ida been broke as a joke for a few years..... yea no way in hell

grant_west 06-24-2021 11:22 AM

^^^^ Um sorry that’s Not how things work here in california. You can’t simply turn your pockets inside out and say Sorry Ur Honor. I don’t have any money all of a sudden. Yup they say “as a dude” when you get a Divorce you loose 70% of your Net worth. It’s a horrible thing what the system does to Men in a Divorce. Most men are financially destroyed after a divorce and have to Restart their lives all over. While most Lady’s receive a Golden Parachute.

denverd1 07-20-2021 8:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 2009803)
^^^^ Um sorry that’s Not how things work here in california. You can’t simply turn your pockets inside out and say Sorry Ur Honor. I don’t have any money all of a sudden. Yup they say “as a dude” when you get a Divorce you loose 70% of your Net worth. It’s a horrible thing what the system does to Men in a Divorce. Most men are financially destroyed after a divorce and have to Restart their lives all over. While most Lady’s receive a Golden Parachute.

Texas is a common law state, don't even have to be married to lose half your ****. Agreed on guys getting ruined when often the fem is at fault.

Wonder when this trend will follow suit of the all empowered woman movement? You got it like that, go make your own money.