WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   2007 Tige 22Ve --- Input is requested! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=792655)

robertsjut 04-08-2012 9:45 PM

2007 Tige 22Ve --- Input is requested!

Hey Guys-

I'm looking at purchasing a 2007 Tige 22VE with less than 150 hours on it.... It listed for just over 40k.... I'm looking for a good all-round boat that I can keep for long haul!

Please let me know if you think the price is about right?

Any others you have saw?

Or just you input would be great!

Thanks

cwb4me 04-09-2012 3:43 AM

What options does it have on it? Last April i sold my 2007 22VE for the same thing,but it had 420 hours on it.Does it have a Illusion trailer?

robertsjut 04-09-2012 7:00 AM

This is what is list:

Loaded,all white limited,cruise control,tige’s taps system,340hp mpi only 118hrs,full stereo system with tower speakers,subs,amps,bimini top,full cover,matching trailer,very clean.

It has the Razor tower.

timmyb 04-09-2012 7:48 AM

2007 was a good year! Tige tweaked the cruise control and it is pretty solid, the MP 340 has plenty of power for the boat, the hull on that one is the same as a brand new one. Get some pics of the vinyl, if it wasn't cared for properly there could be issues. The 22Ve is a great all around boat! Loaded up, it will throw a decent wakeboard wake and an awesome surf wave. The Samson Razor tower's are pretty nice too! The basic description they give makes it sound like a decent boat. Good luck!

skippabcool 04-09-2012 8:18 AM

That is a pretty decent price if the boat is in good shape. I have the same boat and our family loves it. For us the wakeboarding wake is awesome and the surf wave is great. We have skied and tubed behind it as well. It is roomy, one of the reasons we picked it. It handles great in rough water. It has just been a great boat.

The price may also depend on where your located. If you want to share a link to the boat we can probably help you more. Feel free to PM me if you would like.

You can go to Tigeowners.com and search for information over there as well. It is a great site with tons of useful information.

robertsjut 04-09-2012 12:26 PM

I'm located in Oregon.... Everything is in really good condition its just a little more than I would like to spend.

Thanks again guys for your input.

I also have been looking a 2006 they pretty similar correct?

polarbill 04-09-2012 1:04 PM

I just found the link. The boat looks really nice. I love the Samson Razor tower. i don't know for sure but would take an educated guess that it was a repo boat. That guy sells wakeboats fairly often and my best guess is he gets the boats at the Eugene boat auction. It isn't necessarily a bad thing but just keep it in mind. Some of those boats are neglected since the owners know they are going to lose them to the bank. Then the dealers that buy them jsut clean them up and sell. That particular boat looks pretty nice though and might not of been neglected at all. I would ask for a copy of the inspection the auction yard did because it will show pictures of blemishes as well as have an engine inspection report where they start the boat and run it up to temperature to check that it cools normal. It will also include a compression test. At least then you have a good idea of anything the dealer did to the boat to get it ready to sell.

skippabcool 04-09-2012 5:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertsjut (Post 1743087)
I'm located in Oregon.... Everything is in really good condition its just a little more than I would like to spend.

Thanks again guys for your input.

I also have been looking a 2006 they pretty similar correct?

2006 and 2007 have some differences. It also depends on when the boat was built in 2006.

The biggest would be the touch pad for the cruise control. The 2006 is different, no display, and there were issues if you tried to hook up Perfect pass.

cwb4me 04-09-2012 5:43 PM

Our 2007 worked flawlessly for all the 420 hours we had it.The present owner is right at 500 hours now and still trouble free.2007 was a good year,i have heard owners of the 2006 complain about issues with the speed set.