WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Seadek or Gatorstep (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808890)

Packman 12-23-2018 7:04 PM

Seadek or Gatorstep

Getting ready to do my swim platform so which one is the best? Thanks!

hunter991 12-24-2018 5:27 AM

I haven't had either but my new boat is coming with gatorstep. I have heard from others that gatorstep is better.

shawnmdarnell 12-24-2018 5:53 AM

I’ve had both and they are both good. Gatorstep has better customer service, I would go with them if they already have a template made.

hatt23 12-24-2018 8:02 AM

Gatorstep is the best! Local manufacture with great customer service!!

wakejunky 12-24-2018 8:24 AM

You can answer your own question by either emailing or calling customer service and see who responds...I'll bet 1000:1 that GatorStep responds and you don't hear a thing from Seadek

MCObray 12-24-2018 10:21 AM

Hey Packman, give me a shout if you've got any questions whatsoever in regards to GatorStep! Be glad to help.

Email: masono@gatorstep.com

ktm525 12-28-2018 8:48 AM

There you go Mason answering your questions

tyler97217 01-02-2019 4:12 PM

GatorStep... I have done it on my last boat and plan to do it again on my next. Easy install and great service

snjames316 02-11-2019 5:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCObray (Post 1983844)
Hey Packman, give me a shout if you've got any questions whatsoever in regards to GatorStep! Be glad to help.

This pretty much sums it up I think. You didn't even have to contact them.

onlyinboards 02-11-2019 1:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We used GatorStep and could not have been happier. Mason and the team are great to work with!

jonblarc7 02-13-2019 6:55 AM

Whats the average cost to do the swim platform????

sd_wakesports 02-13-2019 8:25 AM

Also consider www.agendasurf.com we have a great selection of affordable EVA decking materials for the DIY person with FREE shipping to the lower 48.
Please feel free to contact me at: dave@agendasurf.com if you have any questions I'll be happy to assist.
https://agendasurf.com/shop/pwc-boat...-traction.html

mrekart 02-13-2019 9:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCObray (Post 1983844)

This seems to be your answer. THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE. They found you!

onlyinboards 02-13-2019 1:33 PM

Without logos, etc. GatorStep platform kits are $361.

prorider17 02-14-2019 6:27 AM

On my boat, my rear swim platform is GatorStep and my cockpit is SeaDek. Both are brushed Shark Gray. You can't tell the difference, nor can I speak to their longevity, but can say that they both look really good.

I went through Transition Watersports for my swim platform. They were great about everything, and I was super happy with my GatorStep.

When I decided to do my cockpit, I needed a template made. I ordered the mylar kit and just about lost it 30 minutes in. I lost all patience and scrapped that idea. I then called Castaway Customs, which is a SeaDek dealer. They came out with their digital machine and had an exact template made. They also cut the SeaDek in their own factory, so I had my SeaDek delivered one week after they took the template.

If you're going through factory SeaDek to get something done, I would advise against it. I've heard good things about factory GatorStep as well.

MCObray 08-08-2019 5:03 PM

*2019 GatorStep Group Buy - Summer 2019*
GatorStep LLC Group Buy will be going live today, 08/06/2019, and closing on 08/21/2019. Here are the details:
-20 Orders - 20% Off
-30+ Orders - 30% Off
Please e-mail me the following order prompt (see example below) to masono@gatorstep.com | Please do not PM me, as I am much more efficient via e-mail. Tag your boat buds!

The Group Buy discount code will only be valid for templates found on our website. If you do not see a template for your specific year, make, and model on our website, please e-mail me at masono@gatorstep.com and I’ll be glad to check our database for you!

Please utilize the prompt below, as an example, and e-mail me
Year, Make, Model: 2019 MasterCraft X22
GatorStep Colors: Black (top) / Electric Blue(bottom)
Design: (Ultra Plank, Cascade, Diamond Etched, or Pacific)
Parts: Bow, Front Deck, Floor, Swim Step, Transom Walk, Rear Deck, Under Cushion.

After compiling the Group Buy list, I will be glad to disburse a promo code that you can simply plug into our webstore to order.

If you want to incorporate a logo, in which you do not own the trademark / copyright, we'll need written / electronic permission directly from the owner or company. Once receiving approval, please forward me the e-mail so I can verify that permission has indeed been granted.

For examples of designs and colors, please visit our Instagram page (@GatorStepIt) or Facebook page (GatorStep LLC).