WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Standing Behind Their Product (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807129)

TC_Mastercraf_X5 10-20-2016 1:22 PM

Standing Behind Their Product

So I am a big believer in spending a bit more/being loyal to companies that stand behind their product. My most recent experience is with Ronix who have sent me two new bindings as a result of my scarecrows apparently getting a bit out of control (keep blowing out my right boot). The warranty manager Trevor has been awesome to work with and provided quick responses/turnaround time. Curious to hear what other companies people have had good experiences with.

Stazi 10-20-2016 1:30 PM

I had them replace my Ronix One bindings when they starting ripping after only a month use. They have excellent customer service.

DatTexasBoy 10-20-2016 2:48 PM

Totally agree. Hyperlite has been the same way for me. Absolutely worth the money.

99Bison 10-20-2016 9:22 PM

Ronix and hyperlite have been good for me as well.

My only non service complaint is the Ronix laces still are terrible for me, get replaced, laces, clips, old style, new style doesn't matter.

The new is better, but they will not stay tight for more than about a week, especially the bottoms. Where as the old style clips had no chance on the tops.

jonblarc7 10-21-2016 6:23 AM

Wet Sounds

scottb7 10-21-2016 9:02 PM

anyone can source and have mfgd a crap product and have good customer service...

DatTexasBoy 10-22-2016 8:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99Bison (Post 1947463)

My only non service complaint is the Ronix laces still are terrible for me, get replaced, laces, clips, old style, new style doesn't matter.

The new is better, but they will not stay tight for more than about a week, especially the bottoms. Where as the old style clips had no chance on the tops.

This is why I love the System Bindings. No worries on the clips

Stazi 10-25-2016 3:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99Bison (Post 1947463)

Yes, I found that too. What I think it is with the lower lace on the new lock is that it sits at the pinch point where your ankle flexes and when you bend your ankle it pushes on the lever and allows the lace to loosen. Easiest fix is to tie a slip not in the lower lace so the lock can not move.

newwhit 10-25-2016 10:46 AM

two weeks ago, i sent a message to O'Brien regarding some hardware for my boots. I needed to replace a piece that my brother lost. They are 5-6 year old boots and I thought it was slim to none that they would even have some to buy.

3 days later, they were in my mail box free of charge!