WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Company Vandall LTD (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798665)

jburbo 06-18-2013 7:47 AM

Company Vandall LTD

Just wondering if anyone on here managed to snag one of these. I am pretty well stocked when it comes to my Company board collection, but i always wondered where these ended up. I dont think there were that many of the LTDs produced.

slipknot 06-18-2013 8:00 AM

Whats up Joe? I got one, and it is truly unreal. Way better than the last Vandall. I am landing tricks I have never landed every time I ride it seems. The board has unreal pop and the softest landings I have ever had on any board. Holds and edge like no other.:D

I emailed you did you want those Vandall bindings I have? :rolleyes:

jburbo 06-18-2013 8:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipknot (Post 1828501)
Whats up Joe? I got one, and it is truly unreal. Way better than the last Vandall. I am landing tricks I have never landed every time I ride it seems. The board has unreal pop and the softest landings I have ever had on any board. Holds and edge like no other.:D

I emailed you did you want those Vandall bindings I have? :rolleyes:

thats awesome! i have heard a lot of good things about the new Vandall. I am still riding the old shape, but i love it. I would love to have one of the old shape LTDs, but they are non existent as far as i can tell. And i definitely need to snag those Vandalls, the invoice doesnt show up on the mobile app for some reason and my old man was in town all weekend so I wasnt checking email as often.

jburbo 07-07-2013 3:06 PM

Anyone have a 140 they want to swap for a 144?

MattWake22 01-23-2014 11:11 AM

Purchase

You have a white Vandall LTD? What Size and are you willing to sell it?!

jburbo 01-24-2014 11:23 AM

they are so difficult to find. I have been trying to find someone willing to trade my 2011 for one for a while now...

slipknot 01-24-2014 11:44 AM

no swaps, cash is king joe :p

Joe, I have bindings if you still wanted some?

jburbo 01-24-2014 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slipknot (Post 1861735)
no swaps, cash is king joe :p

Joe, I have bindings if you still wanted some?

hahahaha, I hear you! I didn't know you had one that you were willing to sell!! what size did you get, 140?
I would love to snag another pair of bindings, but I told the wife I would dial it back a little. Unless there is a Vandall involved, lol ;)

slipknot 01-24-2014 3:34 PM

I have the new LTD 140 and the old 140 Mutiny as well.

Matt I sent the pictures of everything

jburbo 01-24-2014 3:36 PM

Gotcha. Yeah, the old Mutiny 140 is the one I am looking for.

slipknot 01-30-2014 10:07 AM

Matt he bought it sorry bro. Its in the mail today Matt I sent you the tracking info, thanks and enjoy. Why did I sell it? I also have the new one. And will get the newer one in April.

jburbo 01-30-2014 12:54 PM

didn't know Erich was making a new one this year....

Bumpass1 01-30-2014 4:53 PM

Do you plan on riding it, or just hanging on your wall? I used to have this guy that was a regular in my crew that would ride company stuff at times. He doesn't come out much anymore. Something about weekends at wineries or cleaning carpets constantly.

slipknot 01-31-2014 7:19 AM

I sure as hell hope he is making them, why wouldn't he, right? You make 20 boards of each size charge $600 for them and they sell out. Hmmm, seems like a good idea to me. Although, Vandall has been off the radar a bit lately. Who knows what he is up to, I hope he is still riding.

Yea that guy who bought it, lives pretty much on the Ocean, I am sorry to see the board go in the salt water. But I knew the guy really wanted it, so I sold it to him.

MattWake22 02-03-2014 6:03 AM

Don't worry my man... the board will never touch salt water. I wakeboard in central florida at my lake house.

cjobil43 02-03-2014 8:47 AM

News flash... salt water doesn't ruin wakeboards... Please enlighten me on all of the corrosive materials used in a wakeboard??? Stainless-steel bindings inserts? NO. Fiberglass covered foam? NO. Pvc top and bottom sheets? NO. Ok, maybe bindings?!?! Is foam or lycra corrosive? No. How about glue and thread? No.

Some people on here who only ride in fresh water and FEAR THE GREAT BODIES OF SALTY DOOM are funny. Unless the Company Randall is made from shaped steel, I'd say it will hold up... lol

skiboarder 02-03-2014 9:24 AM

The fear of saltwater is ridiculous even on a boat. Just take care of it and you will never have problems. If you don't take care of a boat in Nebraska it will fall apart.

I have no clue how saltwater would hurt a wakeboard.

cjobil43 02-04-2014 6:03 AM

haha thank you!

I have a ski/wakeboard boat that I have used on salt water only since 2003, over 1000 hours, no signs of rust or corrosion, and in better conditions than any of my friends/family's fresh water boats. Takes a lil love to clean up each use, but I would choose salt over fresh any day of the week. Lakes are gross! haha

MIKEnNC 02-04-2014 7:22 AM

just curious because ive never seen the company vandal board. anyone got a pic they can load up so I can check it out?

jburbo 02-04-2014 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEnNC (Post 1863481)
just curious because ive never seen the company vandal board. anyone got a pic they can load up so I can check it out?

I don't have any good pics right now, but here are my 2011s

jburbo 02-07-2014 1:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
the real question is, who has one of these?????

MattWake22 02-07-2014 6:24 PM

seriously, I need to find one of those.

MattWake22 02-07-2014 6:24 PM

Anyone have any Company fins?

jburbo 02-10-2014 4:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattWake22 (Post 1864133)
Anyone have any Company fins?

there is a guy in PA selling them on Ebay cheap. I need to order more actually, thanks for the reminder!

tampawake 02-10-2014 6:31 AM

Dont flame me but are these boards really that much better than anything being produced today? Just curious. Be nice Joe hahah

jburbo 02-10-2014 7:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tampawake (Post 1864376)
Dont flame me but are these boards really that much better than anything being produced today? Just curious. Be nice Joe hahah

Hahahaha, I would never do that to you buddy. For me, its more of a collectors thing. I was a huge Company fan, so I try and collect as many boards as I can. I have ridden the Vandall, and the shape is super fun. Plus they were built by Integrity, so they are super durable!

There are definitely boards are out there that are close in quality. For me, I will most likely be on a Humanoid board this year. They are great boards! Or its entirely possible I will just rock the Phalanx board again this year, I really enjoyed that board.

Bumpass1 02-10-2014 9:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jburbo (Post 1864381)
Hahahaha, I would never do that to you buddy. For me, its more of a collectors thing. I was a huge Company fan, so I try and collect as many boards as I can. I have ridden the Vandall, and the shape is super fun. Plus they were built by Integrity, so they are super durable!

There are definitely boards are out there that are close in quality. For me, I will most likely be on a Humanoid board this year. They are great boards! Or its entirely possible I will just rock the Phalanx board again this year, I really enjoyed that board.

Does this mean that you are not going to rock the merlot this year??

jburbo 02-10-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumpass1 (Post 1864404)
Does this mean that you are not going to rock the merlot this year??

Lol, its entirely possible it will be pinot noir....

Jmaxymek 02-10-2014 4:38 PM

Like Joe, I too have started collecting Company boards, I actually have one of his old ones hanging up on the wall. I personally LOVE the way they ride, but like a collector car, you can only use them ever so often because there is no longer a way to replace them. I have a Recruit, a Severance, then a Phoenix Project and will be on a Bandwagon this season, but I love the novelty of having something that doesn't exist anymore, and finding ones in good shape is half the fun!

Bumpass1 02-10-2014 5:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jburbo (Post 1864414)
Lol, its entirely possible it will be pinot noir....

I always got the impression you rode a pino a time or two in your life.

jburbo 02-11-2014 6:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jmaxymek (Post 1864467)
Like Joe, I too have started collecting Company boards, I actually have one of his old ones hanging up on the wall. I personally LOVE the way they ride, but like a collector car, you can only use them ever so often because there is no longer a way to replace them. I have a Recruit, a Severance, then a Phoenix Project and will be on a Bandwagon this season, but I love the novelty of having something that doesn't exist anymore, and finding ones in good shape is half the fun!

You will be up to the same collection as me soon buddy!!

jburbo 02-11-2014 6:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bumpass1 (Post 1864470)
I always got the impression you rode a pino a time or two in your life.

it was once, and I was in a strange place in my life :D