WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Empire Wake Truck Stolen (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=802053)

JohnP 05-15-2014 10:20 AM

Empire Wake Truck Stolen

Just ran across this on Facebook, I hate to see this happen a few miles from my house. Lets try and help these guys out.

"LOOKING FOR HELP: At 2am this morning, the unthinkable happened. Our vehicle was stolen in front of our eyes in Buckhead Georgia. We all watched as someone drove off in it and the police try to locate it. No luck!
As we are hoping the truck is found, we are looking to for help to keep the next events up and running. There are some things that were lost with the vehicle and we are looking for help as we go through this tough time. These items are camera gear, PA system, tents, tables, awards, flags and some more.
We are asking our friends and wakeboard family to help us replace these items so we can continue to work.
If you are interested in donating, please help us by donating to our fund"

http://www.empirewake.com/2014/05/pl...s-recover.html

MIKEnNC 05-15-2014 10:28 AM

let me guess keys were left in ignition or truck was left running

JohnP 05-15-2014 11:23 AM

MikenNC I appreciate all the help that comment has brought to boarders in need!

Ttime41 05-15-2014 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEnNC (Post 1877413)
let me guess keys were left in ignition or truck was left running

Either way its unfortunate

Michael 05-15-2014 11:48 AM

A description or picture would help

MIKEnNC 05-15-2014 12:54 PM

I agree it is unfortunate but just stating more than likely that is what happened. it sux but is also reality, kind of set themselves up for failure if that is what happened. buckhead, ga,,,,,,,,,,,, haven't they listened to oldschool outkast,,,,, shoulda known better, heres to hoping they recover vehicle and merchandise

williamburell 05-15-2014 1:10 PM

Mike nothing but love but this is prob one of those times it was better to just say
Quote:

heres to hoping they recover vehicle and merchandise
and delete everything else you said. No one posted what happened but someone was obviously within eye distance based on the description. Its just a f'd up situation and should be left at that. Nothin to do but watch out for the gear and know people are scumbags

JohnP 05-15-2014 1:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEnNC (Post 1877465)
I agree it is unfortunate but just stating more than likely that is what happened. it sux but is also reality, kind of set themselves up for failure if that is what happened. buckhead, ga,,,,,,,,,,,, haven't they listened to oldschool outkast,,,,, shoulda known better, heres to hoping they recover vehicle and merchandise

There are more lambo's in buckhead than hood rats... I'm glad you are supporting fellow wake boarders. Heres to you shoulda known better

MIKEnNC 05-15-2014 7:14 PM

I have no problem supporting fellow wake boarders. I really do hope they get their vehicle and gear back. I can't stand a thief. And John p I'm stating the truth that people should know better than leaving keys n an ignition, if u have a problem with that then too bad, get over it.

bftskir 05-16-2014 10:57 PM

Karma will be sure Mike forgets his plug

wakebordr11 05-17-2014 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEnNC (Post 1877500)
I have no problem supporting fellow wake boarders. I really do hope they get their vehicle and gear back. I can't stand a thief. And John p I'm stating the truth that people should know better than leaving keys n an ignition, if u have a problem with that then too bad, get over it.

This is what wakeworld has become. Thank you for being a positive contributing member to the future of the site.

MIKEnNC 05-17-2014 7:34 PM

It's funny that because u state keys shouldn't b left in an ignition u get accused of not supporting wake boarders or being a positive contributing member. U know what all u tools that have a problem with someone stating the obvious that keys shouldn't b left in an ignition or a vehicle left running unattended need to quit being so sensitive and take ur panties off and put on some big boy pants....... Rediculous how some of u guys get so sensitive. I bet ur wives and girlfriends wish they had a real man! Now that's something u can get bent out of shape over. Just to reiterate I hope they find their missing vehicle and gear.

tn_rider 05-18-2014 5:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEnNC (Post 1877686)
It's funny that because u state keys shouldn't b left in an ignition u get accused of not supporting wake boarders or being a positive contributing member. U know what all u tools that have a problem with someone stating the obvious that keys shouldn't b left in an ignition or a vehicle left running unattended need to quit being so sensitive and take ur panties off and put on some big boy pants....... Rediculous how some of u guys get so sensitive. I bet ur wives and girlfriends wish they had a real man! Now that's something u can get bent out of shape over. Just to reiterate I hope they find their missing vehicle and gear.

Why can't you just let it go? Seems like your wife would wish she wasn't with someone who just had to have the last word on everything.

tn_rider 05-18-2014 5:19 AM

I hope the truck and gear are found. There's nothing worse than a thief.

jburbo 05-18-2014 6:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn_rider (Post 1877699)
Why can't u just let it go? Seems like ur wife would wish she wasn't with someone who just had to have the last word on everything.

i went ahead and edited ur post so that Mike could understand it. Make sure u just use u instead of YOU from now on.

simplej 05-18-2014 6:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEnNC (Post 1877686)

For someone complaining about petty bickering in the quiet here thread these are some pretty boneheaded comments....

Your posts are second only to da moose in terms of readability..

tn_rider 05-18-2014 6:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jburbo (Post 1877706)
i went ahead and edited ur post so that Mike could understand it. Make sure you just use you instead of U from now on.

There, I fixed yours. :)

tn_rider 05-18-2014 7:54 AM

I'm just picking at U jburbo. Thanks for UR kindness making it legible for mike.

MIKEnNC 05-19-2014 7:35 AM

lol, can't help but laugh at u all and how easily you get worked up and all come to the defense of someone that simply is told keys shouldn't be left in the ignition. it's really pretty funny if you go back and read my original comment posted. was I taking a shot at someone? no. was I being rude? no. was I being sarcastic? no. once again simply stating the obvious and all these tough guys on ww have to jump out and be keyboard warriors..... its all good though, just funny, all of u have a great day and good luck on the season and hope your boats and crew stay injury free......... and once again hope the vehicle is found and merchandise recovered

ttrigo 05-19-2014 9:19 PM

"once again simply stating the obvious"

which is exactly why it would have been better left unsaid.

tn_rider 05-20-2014 6:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MIKEnNC (Post 1877791)
lol, can't help but laugh at u all and how easily you get worked up and all come to the defense of someone that simply is told keys shouldn't be left in the ignition. it's really pretty funny if you go back and read my original comment posted. was I taking a shot at someone? no. was I being rude? no. was I being sarcastic? no. once again simply stating the obvious and all these tough guys on ww have to jump out and be keyboard warriors..... its all good though, just funny, all of u have a great day and good luck on the season and hope your boats and crew stay injury free......... and once again hope the vehicle is found and merchandise recovered

Haha
Attachment 35740

jburbo 06-01-2014 8:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tn_rider (Post 1877710)
I'm just picking at U jburbo. Thanks for UR kindness making it legible for mike.

hahahaha, no worries! :D and i was just giving Mike a hard time, not trying to be a douche.

denverd1 06-06-2014 7:42 AM

that sucks. hope its recovered.

like someone posted on the empire wake site, post a pic of the truck so your community can help.