WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   MB sports total DB's!!!! (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805139)

iShredSAN 07-24-2015 9:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 1917599)
BTW when I lost my sausage that's when I got pissed. Just like Bruce Jenner I was sad and confused.

Hahahahaha yes! This thread is getting great which makes me happy! I was sad when the epic thread died...

Nordicron 07-24-2015 9:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iShredSAN (Post 1917600)
Hahahahaha yes! This thread is getting great which makes me happy! I was sad when the epic thread died...

Yeah it is kinda fun! Grant have to ask being your a regular on this water don't u have the water cops on your speed dial? Why not call them in?

boardjnky4 07-24-2015 10:02 AM

I just spit crackers out all over my keyboard thanks grant_west!

grant_west 07-24-2015 10:12 AM

Ron: sorry but calling the cops for this type of thing is not my style. And frankly it would be somewhat hypocritical. I haven't done it in quite a while but who here has ever been beat up the 5 mile an hour zone? You can't blame anyone for wanting to tear up the butter. So I'm not hating on anyone for doing what we all feel like doing. And a few passes back-and-forth wouldn't of killed anyone but two days of back-and-forth was enough for me.

migs 07-24-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeski (Post 1917595)
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Replies: 6
Disco Bay Storage Area?
Views: 873
Posted By doubleup720
Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I...

Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I can do.I work @ Larson Marine in Stockton and we do store boats so I am sure we can help you out..........209 465 5801

"Mikeski as DB of the year?"

No, I think doubleup720 who works for Larson Marine is proving to be in a much better position here to take that title!

haha!

MIkeski - FOR. THE. WIN.

johnny_defacto 07-24-2015 3:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeski (Post 1917595)
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Replies: 6
Disco Bay Storage Area?
Views: 873
Posted By doubleup720
Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I...

Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I can do.I work @ Larson Marine in Stockton and we do store boats so I am sure we can help you out..........209 465 5801

"Mikeski as DB of the year?"

No, I think doubleup720 who works for Larson Marine is proving to be in a much better position here to take that title!

haha!

Mike Doubleup720 just got pwned!!!

zombiegerbil 07-24-2015 7:27 PM

Not the first time they've pulled the DB card...

Just have a look at last year's video shoot in Emerald Bay - Tahoe (15 mph limit throughout the bay).

https://vimeo.com/user32588036

p.s. thanks "doubleup720" for giving me a reason to never visit Larson. Ever. I'm not a fan of supporting douchebags.

doubleup720 07-24-2015 7:41 PM

For the record Larson Marine had nothing to do with the photo shoot. I was at the lake with my family to do some shots of the kids swimming and just hanging out. So if you keyboard Cowboys feel that's it's necessary to bash then bash away. Hopefully it makes you feel cool !!!!

zombiegerbil 07-24-2015 7:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubleup720 (Post 1917667)
So if you keyboard Cowboys feel that's it's necessary to bash then bash away. Hopefully it makes you feel cool !!!!

http://www.tildee.com/uploads/12-02-...3AE7382765.jpg

Lots of projection going on there champ. Please continue to flail though.

racer808 07-25-2015 5:53 AM

Wow, the rollers, douchebags, Mexicans digging holes that big in the sand, this lake sounds f****d up

Redheadd 07-25-2015 9:33 AM

I saw a fat girl belly flop in the dirt on the rope swing there also. That lake IS ****ed up.

hatepain 07-25-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 1917599)
Wait I don't get it how is Mike a Delta Bravo! Besides him telling everyone on W/W that I'm the Tom Voo of W/W and repeating a personal conversation I had with him about how one of my beloved chicken Apple sausage Rolled off the grill and into the water from the Rollers the MB crew my way , What did he do wrong.

BTW when I lost my sausage that's when I got pissed. Just like Bruce Jenner I was sad and confused.

Wonder how many guys got the Tom Voo (its actually Vu) reference. Lol good stuff, "You want to be like me? I don't know which car to drive today".

greg2 07-25-2015 7:05 PM

I don't normally post on threads like this, but doubleup720 has given me a big belly laugh with this one...really didn't think this one through! I agree, no doubt Mikeski gets the win!

buffalow 07-27-2015 8:19 AM

Grant - Any self respecting man would not post a picture of THAT grille. I am disappointed in your lack of maintenance to that grille and the overall potential of what that grille can do. I expect that if you use these waterways on your vacation you will bring a proper grille and maintain it correctly. I would barely eat 6 or 8 sausages off that nasty grille and that is only if you supply the beer!

grant_west 07-27-2015 11:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of my for mentioned "crappy pontoon boat". Jason I could not afford a nice BBQ even though I so want to mount a HUGE greasy smelly mess of a BBQ to the side of my boat. I know it would look SO killer to have a massive smelly BBQ hanging from the side of my POS pontoon boat. Im telling you this thing is a total junker that's why I park it so close to the rocks It dosen't bother me one bit when the thing slams up against the rocks from people wake surfing by in the 5mph. As you can see from my pic My toons are very dented and scratched all up and down the sides! So if I get a huge dent or scratch I don't care because of all the other damage on this junker it just blends in.

grant_west 07-27-2015 11:37 AM

On a serious note. It's one thing to call another mans boat Crappy but how dare you insult my BBQ!
My Colman "Road Trip" grill is da-bomb. This sucker stow's away super small and will fit under the seats of almost any boat. It's Done Work! For like 3 years now and cooked countless meals for me and my hungry buddy's. This thing is awesome for how small it packs away is fully self contained. It has a nice plastic lid that snaps on and holds it all together when your done and a nylon Cary case that it slides into.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00005...+grill+coleman

I'm waiting for a new Colman Road Trip grill to come out that has a Gyro Stabalized self leveling base (like a Segway) so that When I'm parked and the MB crew shows up next year I'm good to go!
I won't loose a single sausage.

wakebordr11 07-27-2015 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant_west (Post 1917826)
On a serious note. It's one thing to call another mans boat Crappy but how dare you insult my BBQ!
My Colman "Road Trip" grill is da-bomb. This sucker stow's away super small and will fit under the seats of almost any boat. It's Done Work! For like 3 years now and cooked countless meals for me and my hungry buddy's. This thing is awesome for how small it packs away is fully self contained. It has a nice plastic lid that snaps on and holds it all together when your done and a nylon Cary case that it slides into.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00005...+grill+coleman

I'm waiting for a new Colman Road Trip grill to come out that has a Gyro Stabalized self leveling base (like a Segway) so that When I'm parked and the MB crew shows up next year I'm good to go!
I won't loose a single sausage.

Brilliant - a gimbal mount for a grill - you could drive through surf breaks!

buffalow 07-27-2015 2:11 PM

Actually if the grille surface itself was on the stabilizer it would be money - than you could have a solid perm. mount and the grille always stays level. I cook for too many people at a time for such a small grille. That would only work for my kids :)

Actually pretty cool. I have seen those in the past and thought if I needed something more portable it would be perfect. Although I would likely choose this as my companion. http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/de...A#.VbaeJ-49aLs. Heavier than yours more more cooking surface and double the power and runs off pellets instead of propane. Not as easy to clean as yore, but makes less mess too.

mendo247 07-29-2015 4:12 PM

That pontoon boat is off the hook Grant. Super classy.

durty_curt 07-29-2015 8:01 PM

Damn, I need a friend with bad ass Bennington at my local lake!

grant_west 07-30-2015 10:37 AM

Thanks guys I never thought I would own or be proud to have a Toon. Toons have become so much more advanced then the Sun Trackers you have become used to They are the ultimate compliment to the lake lifestyle. I love my wake machine but the toon is super nice as well and they compliment each other depending on what your doing. Kind of like a sports car and a suv. Plus it doesn't hurt that it go's 47 mph in 2 foot chop. It rides like a trophy truck at speed when the lake is like a ocean

grant_west 07-30-2015 10:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lake Tahoe

scotthons 07-30-2015 1:42 PM

That is the ultimate dream to have a house on a lake, a wakeboat and toon.

hco 07-30-2015 2:29 PM

People who rip on pontoons probably can't afford a second boat. Pontoon + ski/wakeboard boat is ultimate combo. Can entertain 15 people AND they can keep their shoes on. Hit the 'toon with a pressure washer at the end of every year and it's clean again.

Cabledog 07-30-2015 2:55 PM

I grew up on Shasta, you had to have a flat spot to hang out and tie jet ski's to etc as the shore line is very steep in most spots. We had toons and/ or pontoon style house boats since I was a kid. They sure have come a long way from the junk we used to roll. That clear Tahoe water makes me miss CA.

gene3x 08-09-2015 2:28 AM

At the third strike I just go straight adolescent on them and start throwing triple up size rollers all through the photoshoot! Hahahahaha.... I am not at all kidding and have done this before on several occasions. :}

shawndoggy 08-10-2015 9:18 AM

At least they got some good pics of how to safely operate the boat (from MB's official instagram page).

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...a4&oe=563F392F

mike2001 08-10-2015 10:27 AM

Is it just me or does it look like it those white vents just below the sunpad in the pic says DB
#nofilter

shawndoggy 08-10-2015 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike2001 (Post 1918998)
Is it just me or does it look like it those white vents just below the sunpad in the pic says DB
#nofilter

totally thought the same thing.

db

grant_west 08-10-2015 9:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
From the people that thought a "Tramp stamp" at the back of the boat was a great Gell coat design, I don't know how much u can expect. But hey "any press is good press" right Dustin?

john211 08-14-2015 12:35 PM

I think the DB word is the missing word here.

https://gma.yahoo.com/texas-family-p...opstories.html

boardjnky4 08-14-2015 1:28 PM

brand new boat in 2016 and you still need the driver to shift to over and passenger to lean over the side to clean up the wave...

downfortheride 08-14-2015 10:25 PM

Quote:

brand new boat in 2016 and you still need the driver to shift to over and passenger to lean over the side to clean up the wave...
2016 catalog shoot gone wrong! I really don't see how this photo leaked, more bad then good!