WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3183)
-   -   Working on a new playlist (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=807357)

soonerbilly 02-09-2017 7:45 AM

Working on a new playlist

Lets hear some new music.
I really like these
Ruelle....game of survival
Zayde wolf.....heroes
Halestorm...I am the fire

ChaseR720 02-09-2017 9:55 AM

You looking to stay in the rock genre? If so then I am of no help. ha

srich5 02-09-2017 10:14 AM

I am also in search of a good boarding playlist for this summer! 70 degrees in Colorado tomorrow, spring fever!

soonerbilly 02-09-2017 10:52 AM

Only one of those is rock......Ill listen to just about anything.

onlyinboards 02-09-2017 11:22 AM

Just a suggestion here, but when you post songs maybe post the genre of the song as well so we can determine if it's something we may be interested in checking out. For example, i wouldn't bother with any country or electronic. Just a thought.

onlyinboards 02-09-2017 11:25 AM

I'll add one - Rock - Highly Suspect - My name is Human.

iShredSAN 02-09-2017 11:41 AM

Rap - Yo Gotti - They Like
Rap - Yo gotti - Weatherman
Rapish - Afrojack - Gone ft Ty Dolla Sign
Elec - Marshmellow - Alone
Elec - Marshmellow - Summer
Elec - Alan Walker - Sing me to sleep (Marshmellow remix)
Santigold - The Keepers
Rap - Gucci Mane - Both ft Drake
Elec - Zella Day - Compass (VANIC remix)
Elec - Rain Man - Bring back the summer feat. OLY

bcrider 02-09-2017 12:12 PM

Kishi Bashi - Sonderlust Album - Whole album is good. Top are Can't Let Go, Juno & Who'd you Kill which as a Pink Floyd sound to it.
Viol- Conspiracy, Pt 2
Piers Baron - The Last Night On Earth
-If you have watched Travis Rice's Fourth Phase you will recognize all these songs.
Alesso - I wanna know
Tove Lo - Cool Girl
AER - 2 albums: AER & The Bright Side - Sounds like Shwayze
Dirty Heads- 2 Albums: Sound of Change and Dirty Heads (has octopus on it) - both good front to back albums - more raggae/rap style.

PS: I love these threads. I usually find a lot of new music from them

soonerbilly 02-09-2017 1:00 PM

Thanks keep them coming. Ian....already have that one but a good one. I like serotonia too.

soonerbilly 02-09-2017 1:04 PM

If you guys like some rock.....hellyeahs version of I don't care anymore plus they have a few more.

soonerbilly 02-09-2017 1:06 PM

Redsun rising....emotionless and the otherside old but good. and Pop evil has some good ones. as well as Bring me the horizon happy song and throne

Onebadssv 02-09-2017 3:50 PM

If any of y'all have spoitify you already know how great it is, if not download it. It's like a better version of pandora where you can search literally any song, artist, etc like iTunes but then make a playlist or 50 and there is no charge other than the $7 a month.

Also neat feature if you have it you can share playlist. For instance I have a classic rock, alternative rock, hard rock, old rap, new rap, mixed etc.. if any of you have an account I can send you any or all of my playlist then you can have them at you will to listen to, change etc

soonerbilly 02-10-2017 11:59 AM

ANd gotta have some skillet.....feel invincible is a good one.