WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Wakeboarding Discussion (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Byerly (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805553)

09-24-2015 6:06 AM

Byerly

1 Attachment(s)
Guys, so obviously everybody has realeased there 2016 gear.And i recently got my set up, and Nailed it. The new shape of the Byerly ARII is STUPID. This board is easily the best ive ridden. And the board graphics are sick, but this thing hooks up super easy and it is fast oh my is it fast. Im riding a 56.5 and i am 5'11 190 ish......on a good day lol. I am running sysytems on it right now. you guys should really check it out. I have a 56.5 demo left from surf expo if somebody is interested in it for a deal.

posting a pics that showsthe bottom of the board.....its dope.

ecore 09-24-2015 3:00 PM

This is the review I wanted to hear. Getting a new board this year coming off a 2013 ar1 I felt it was a very heavy board compared to my buddies ronix one. So I was planning on getting a ronix one (wishing I could stick with Byerly) until I heard about the new shape of the ar2. This review has now sold me on the ar2.

09-25-2015 5:46 AM

Dude if you are looking to get a board hit me up i can get it on the low. Also any other questions you have about the board would be happy to answer.

dezul 09-25-2015 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ttime41 (Post 1923183)
Who is this dude? The constant plugging of Hyperlite and Byerly stuff in every thread is getting kind of old

+1

09-25-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezul (Post 1923184)
+1

Sorry i believe in a brand suck it up

09-25-2015 11:37 AM

sorry for trying to help people on the prices of boards, stop getting butt hurt, nobody forces you to read these post. i havent bothered you. All i try to do is help

dezul 09-25-2015 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDearybury (Post 1923189)
Sorry i believe in a brand suck it up

Believing in a brand and pimping it on every thread is too different things.

Ttime41 09-25-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezul (Post 1923191)

Nailed it

King12 09-25-2015 12:53 PM

Byerly

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezul (Post 1923191)

X3 gotta do whatcha gotta do though

dezul 09-25-2015 12:55 PM

I just noticed my grammar sucks. It should be "two". My bad internet.

King12 09-25-2015 1:33 PM

I believe it may also be are instead of is

Nordicron 09-25-2015 2:08 PM

Who cares if MrDreary pimps it out??? The dude got me a smoking deal on a new handle. Paid Monday and it arrived on wed! Now if only my replacement would get here so quick???

dezul 09-25-2015 4:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nordicron (Post 1923211)
Who cares if MrDreary pimps it out??? The dude got me a smoking deal on a new handle. Paid Monday and it arrived on wed! Now if only my replacement would get here so quick???

If he is a dealer, he should be paying the site for sponsorship and not freeloading on all the threads.

Nordicron 09-25-2015 4:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezul (Post 1923218)
If he is a dealer, he should be paying the site for sponsorship and not freeloading on all the threads.

I'm pretty sure he's not a dealer.... I'm not sure why u people all have such an issue with getting a hookup on some wakeboarding gear.

Only thing wrong with him as far as I know is he owns a Xstar! Gotta question someone's judgement when they decide Xstar over G!

LeeG23 09-25-2015 6:35 PM

Ouch nordicon I sold my G for a star!! ��.

Nordicron 09-25-2015 8:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeG23 (Post 1923222)
Ouch nordicon I sold my G for a star!! í*½í¸±.

U'll be back.

09-27-2015 7:00 AM

Ron i Got you brother, Ronix is a little slow with all the new stuff shipping out but i got you.
And to you mister hater, look man i never wanted any beef, honestly i just would rather save someone a buck. Last time we all looked this sport isn't cheap, all i want to do is help.

Thanks for the backup Ron

downfortheride 09-27-2015 11:26 AM

Bill ~ So are you a dealer?
I'm in the same boat helping everybody save money but ride for a shop that sells gear and I get a discount. I hate to plug it much on here since the site runs on money and not free and I"m making for my shop money but not Wake World.

09-27-2015 1:39 PM

No I'm not a dealer nor affiliated with any dealer

LeeG23 09-27-2015 3:34 PM

This site always goes to the most negative possible place. Why is that?

I'm excited to read everyday when someone gets a new boat/board etc. pumped when someone learns something new. Open invite to my place to have fun and enjoy the water

09-27-2015 5:16 PM

Lee I'm curious as to that myself, this is the only forum where that happens. But its no biggie, I'm sure there are people out there like ron for instance that do appreciate the help. PS i sent you a PM and that stuff.

Ron ill have an update in the morning for you

If you are upset that i plug hyperlite and byerly its because that brand backs me to no end, and i back them. its simple, you do good for a brand, they do good things for you

jhartt3 09-28-2015 8:39 AM

there is a CLASSIFIED section for a reason - STOP USING THE FORUM TO POST **** YOU"RE TRYING TO SELL

09-28-2015 11:45 AM

Sorry you are so upset boarder 42

behindtheboat 09-28-2015 3:11 PM

No one is upset, it's just bad taste. You're sponsored, by the companies you're pushing. You think you've found a "new" way to help people, and you just joined the site. You don't think this has been done before? If every sponsored rider got on here and pushed their super supportive companies, or "hooked people up", it would be trash. Does the Hyperlite dealer near Ron know you stole their business? Are any of the shops pleased with Hyperlite that they have you going on here and giving out deals, and stealing business from their dealers? You're spamming, it's amateur marketing, and I can't help but notice it's always Hyperlite riders that do this...

Nordicron 09-28-2015 3:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by behindtheboat (Post 1923341)
No one is upset, it's just bad taste. You're sponsored, by the companies you're pushing. You think you've found a "new" way to help people, and you just joined the site. You don't think this has been done before? If every sponsored rider got on here and pushed their super supportive companies, or "hooked people up", it would be trash. Does the Hyperlite dealer near Ron know you stole their business? Are any of the shops pleased with Hyperlite that they have you going on here and giving out deals, and stealing business from their dealers? You're spamming, it's amateur marketing, and I can't help but notice it's always Hyperlite riders that do this...

The Dealer near me? Would that be boardco, Evo, the-house, buywake or any of the other dozen website dealers out there! Dealer near me, what a joke that is.

Oh and btw I didn't buy any hyperlite or byerly stuff...

behindtheboat 09-28-2015 4:17 PM

So he is a dealer?

wakesk8er2 10-01-2015 7:26 PM

He gone.