WakeWorld

WakeWorld (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/index.php)
-   Find A Third/Be A Third (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53686)
-   -   Local Sacramento area thread - where do you ride, where do you meet? If you're headed (http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798046)

Jmorlan 05-10-2013 7:08 PM

Local Sacramento area thread - where do you ride, where do you meet? If you're headed

I searched, and didnt turn up a local thread of who lives nearby, and where you all like to ride.

I thought it might be cool to get a thread started of local people to share when or where they are riding, and inviting other local members to go out and join.

I know this is find a third, be a third section, but its kind of scattered, no spot for close locals to share.

So let us know! If someone from the area is headed out, and would like to invite a few folks, throw an invite in the thread and get the crew out!

I guess I'll share that I'm from the Roseville area, and pretty much dead in between the sac river where we launch at discovery park, and Folsom lake where we drop at Rattlesnake bar.
We try to get out as often as we can, even if its for a half day cruise.

So share it up! There seems to be a pretty decent size group of members in the area.

cboom12 05-10-2013 7:49 PM

rocklin, ride at camp far west and rattlesnake

v220ls 05-11-2013 10:51 AM

I ride folsom pretty regularly. Folsom point or Brown's dont care for the North fork much but always looking for a new group. Clem anytime not much for the river but maybe. Greg

robertstone9 05-11-2013 3:46 PM

roseville- prefer granite bay but will hit elkhorn/river when need be

OX 05-12-2013 9:02 AM

I live in Folsom and ride out of browns ravine or Folsom Point. I might make the river trip a couple times this summer, but prefer to stay here. Of course if the water goes down much further, then I will have to find somewhere else. I will be gone this week on vacation but looking to go out next week.

Chris

JeffRanta 05-13-2013 8:32 AM

Sup yall. I'm in the Rancho area and love to hit Folsom. Always looking for a pull and have cash for gas. Shopping around for a boat so I should be able to trade rides pretty soon.

blastmaster 05-14-2013 8:19 AM

Sac River Garcia Bend Mostly Weekdays

Garcia Bend Boat launch on Sac River mostly weekday afternoons and early am on weekends. Occasionally Folsom, & love to tow to Shasta, Oroville, Don Pedro, Bullards Bar, New Melones on weekend day trips with other families. Usually have room for an extra body or two during the week. Been stupid busy and have not even uncovered boat this season though, but this is the weekend... Have white/ purple Sanger DLX w white tower in profile. If you see us stop and say "hey"
Rick

v220ls 05-14-2013 3:52 PM

Short notice anyone wants to go tonight hit me up next hour or two at Folsom.

mattwake916 07-01-2013 11:11 AM

Hey guys, my name is matt, I'm 21 years old and just moved to downtown Sacramento. I grew up riding Shasta lake with my friends and my pops, but no longer live up there, so I am looking for some pulls down here. I work full time, so I have cash for gas. I'm an intermediate rider with basic grabs, 180s, and I used to have a tantrum in the bag a few years ago. I hadn't ridden in two years until this last weekend and now it is all I can think about! I'd love to get back out on the water regularly again! Id be willing to drive up to 45 mins and can bring cash and beer! I don't really have a set work schedule, so just hit me up when you are headed out, and we can see what we can do to work out travel details!
For your time!
-Matt
Feel free to call or text!

mattwake916 07-01-2013 11:13 AM

Also, if anybody is winching in the area let me know. If love to come shred some urban too!

calibrina 07-06-2013 3:38 PM

Hi - I usually launch on Sacramento River always looking for thirds, especially a good driver, I like going weekday evenings if my schedule isn't too hectic or weekends. Hit me up https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Z...e+page+pic.png

wakeboardmatt 07-07-2013 10:59 AM

Hey cali! I'll shoot you a pm. I'm an intermediate rider, with my own gear, gas money, and beer. I'll pm you my phone number. I am free usually one weekend day and week day evenings!

wksk8r 07-09-2013 4:11 PM

Is anyone riding this week?

Jmorlan 07-09-2013 4:15 PM

Headed out to Rollins tomorrow!

Sent from my futuristic Apple device while in my office doing nothing.

ponder86 07-14-2013 7:29 PM

I just moved to Modesto from AR. Looking for some people my girlfriend and I to hang out and ride with.

Jmorlan 07-16-2013 4:58 PM

Modesto is pretty far away dude.
We are down at the sac river once a week or so. If you are up stop by crawdads or Chevys.

Sent from my futuristic Apple device while in my office doing nothing.

fouroheight68 07-17-2013 2:08 PM

I live in Elk Grove and launch at Garcia Bend/Discovery/or Elk Horn (if I'm hitting Swabbies after)